UnitedHealth raises quarterly dividen...

UnitedHealth raises quarterly dividend 30 percent

There are 6 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 25, 2011, titled UnitedHealth raises quarterly dividend 30 percent. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

UnitedHealth Group Inc. said today it will raise its quarterly dividend 30 percent to 16.25 cents, as it continues to reap the benefit of strong quarterly financial performances that have left it and other health insurers with money to give back to shareholders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Cynic

Minneapolis, MN

#1 May 25, 2011
Oh, the evilness of these folks making money on the backs of the sick.
Chuck

Saint Paul, MN

#2 May 25, 2011
"Strong quarterly financial performance" = double digit year after year compounded premium increases to customers
Elise Gingerich

Greenville, TX

#3 Mar 24, 2016
Mainstream Medical Doctors Are Totally Clueless To OUR Health As Patients, Although THEY Tell YOU The Patient, Otherwise! On Another Note Altogether: Dear EVIL DISTURBED Cyber Bully Of Mine, Named Producer Lindsay Show: YOU'RE Just JEALOUS, That I MIGHT Just Be BETTER In THIS Life, Than YOU ARE, Or Will EVER Be, Aren't YOU, Loser?! Poor Little DEFEATED EVIL DISTURBED Cyber Bully Producer Lindsay Show All JEALOUS Of Little ME?! Four Years (Or MORE Maybe?!) Of YOUR Garbage, You TYRANT!) Also: IF You're So HATING On ME Dear Cyber Bully Producer Lindsay Show, Then WHY Do YOU TRY To KEEP In CONTACT With ME Constantly?! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!
Ha Ha Ha Ha

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Mar 24, 2016
Comforting to know the ACA is keeping health care costs in check.

Knowing the Liberals "made it happen" we can rest assured we are getting the best health care at the best cost.
lowlife troll

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Mar 25, 2016
Thanks to the communists we now have crappy health care.
Ha Ha Ha Ha

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Mar 25, 2016
lowlife troll wrote:
Thanks to the communists we now have crappy health care.
And because the monopoly Government there is NOBODY who cares. I contact my liberal elected official and they don't even respond, I must be on a republican list.

The voters who should care are allowing the Government to do it to us and because they are Liberals it's OK.

WOW just WOW the USA IS REALLY PHOCKED UP!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnetonka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Dec 30 Obama would have WON 1
News Fired nurses accuse Fairview Southdale Hospital... (Jul '08) Dec '16 Linda 106
Beat Mn Pass with Goober rider Dec '16 Ellison ISIS Muslim 9
News 1 person injured in 2 a.m. shooting at St. Loui... Dec '16 Drumpf 2
Trump saves 1000 jobs Nov '16 Obamas comments 1
OSU Shooter was Sam Olie stabber Nov '16 Obamas comments 1
Muskie eat Walleye year around Nov '16 Danger not mentioned 1

Minnetonka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minnetonka Mortgages