Review: Glen Lake Family Dentistry - ...

Review: Glen Lake Family Dentistry - Amy E Hughes DDS

Posted in the Minnetonka Forum

Donna L

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Apr 30, 2011
Dr. Hughes is one incredible dentist. If anyone out there has a fear of dentists it will go away if you go to Dr. Hughes.
Getting teeth cleaned is far worse for me, getting a filing or crown..no problem.
I highly recommend Dr. Hughes as your next dentist.
Donna L
what

Minneapolis, MN

#2 May 3, 2011
nothing like creating your own review - very poor.
Donna L wrote:
Dr. Hughes is one incredible dentist. If anyone out there has a fear of dentists it will go away if you go to Dr. Hughes.
Getting teeth cleaned is far worse for me, getting a filing or crown..no problem.
Donna L
tammy

Eden Prairie, MN

#3 Jan 12, 2012
I don' t know where the accusation of "posting one's own review" comes from, but I have been going to this clinic for decades and have been a patient of Dr Hughes for many years. She is professional, gentle, and respectful of my concerns at all times.
reality is

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Jan 17, 2012
no one post on topix a review: only a dds - Shrek, wake up and smell the pheromones.

$$$$$
Donna L wrote:
Donna L

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnetonka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Franken is TOAST Dec 7 FBI Dirty - Trump... 6
National Guard for Super Bowl Dec 6 FBI Dirty - Trump... 1
FBI Dirty - Trump CLEAN Dec 4 Franken is TOAST 1
Toy Train OFF the tracks Nov 30 Franken is TOAST 1
Where have all the Liberals gone Nov 30 Franken is TOAST 1
Fake 35W bridge failure cause Nov 27 Franken is TOAST 4
Speeding Nov '17 Fat short Un 1

Minnetonka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance