Estate of Denny Hecker ally wants seized $10,000 returned

Full story: TwinCities.com 8
The family of a Minnetonka man who committed suicide last year amid allegations that he helped jailed auto dealer Denny Hecker wants $10,000 that federal authorities seized after his death. Full Story
lies lies and more lies

Plymouth, MN

#3 Jan 6, 2011
I really wish Seaver would for once get the story right! Leave the man and his family alone already. It's Denny Hecker's fight not his, for g-ds sake let him rest in peace.
Justice League

Fargo, ND

#4 Jan 6, 2011
lies lies and more lies wrote:
I really wish Seaver would for once get the story right! Leave the man and his family alone already. It's Denny Hecker's fight not his, for g-ds sake let him rest in peace.
What does Seaver have wrong?
poor Seaver

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jan 6, 2011
Why blame Seaver? It's Prohofsky's family trying to sue to get back ill-gotten gains!!! Read people. He helped Hecker committ fraud for his own personal gain. Prohofsky's family should stop being greedy & subjecting their relative to further humiliation after his death.
Friendly Fire

Rowland Heights, CA

#6 Jan 6, 2011
Hecker probably cut a deal with the family to get half.
Wow

United States

#7 Jan 6, 2011
In another matter.....Where will Christi live when she is kicked to the curb on Feb. 1??
poor Seaver

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Jan 6, 2011
to Wow

Where will Cristi live? With any luck - jail. Remember - she committed fraud of her own she has to answer for.
Judge Karasov

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Jan 6, 2011
She can live with me and my girlfriend in Chisago Lakes!!!!! we can have a gal pal sandwich....and have tossed salad with my 3 tomato plants.
Red

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Jan 12, 2011
Maybe someone should share with these people that this was stolen money! The nerve of all these crooks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnetonka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Layoffs planned at local Hospitals MnSure 11 hr Obama the best 1
Review: MXT Associates (Aug '11) Thu Kambich 6
Ebola not very contagious Oct 12 Obama the best 1
Ebola is stopped by protective garb Oct 12 Obama the best 1
Ebola is NOT airborne Oct 12 Obama the best 1
Ebola is NOT easy to transmit Oct 12 Obama the best 1
EbomaCare FAILS Oct 12 Obama the best 1
Minnetonka Dating
Find my Match

Minnetonka Jobs