Minn. legislator wants Jesus out of S...

Minn. legislator wants Jesus out of Senate prayers

There are 2 comments on the Erie Times News story from Mar 16, 2011, titled Minn. legislator wants Jesus out of Senate prayers. In it, Erie Times News reports that:

A Jewish Minnesota lawmaker is asking Senate leaders to allow only nondenominational prayers to open sessions, after feeling "highly uncomfortable" when a Baptist pastor repeatedly mentioned Jesus Christ and Christianity in one of the invocations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Erie Times News.

Icouldusesomehel p

Long Beach, CA

#1 Mar 16, 2011
Quit the religious crap and get to work. Lame idiots - all of them!!!
goose

Park Forest, IL

#2 Mar 16, 2011
Did he swear in on the Bible?
What do you expect a Christioan Minister to do? Same as what would expect a Rabbi to do? come on get real!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnetonka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cullen Anderson is soooo good! (Oct '10) Tue CULLEN G ANDERSON 2
News Man Shot After Fleeing Eden Prairie Police Charged Jun 27 FOVR 10
News Alleged Minnesota rape victim featured in PBS d... Jun 24 d see the light 3
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a Jun 14 St louis park del... 1
News Nestle Nutrition to close St. Louis Park plant,... (Jan '11) Jun 11 Mjcummins 53
News Mendota Mdewakanton activist moves to save trib... (Feb '11) Jun 6 Sharon l 37
Flag Burning May '15 Another Black kil... 1
More from around the web

Minnetonka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Minnetonka Mortgages