“Are you ready???”

Since: May 10

West Jefferson,NC

#1 Oct 31, 2012
Next time you pass by the Masonic/Order of the Eastern Star Lodge in downtown Newland or Spruce Pine after watching this film you'll have a whole new idea of what they are about!

Mason

Banner Elk, NC

#2 Nov 2, 2012
Dude you believe everything you see on TV and Internet? You do not have a clue. Watchman if you are truly watching..you should watch something other than youtube. "To be one, ask one" otherwise do not make assumptions. There are several preachers that are Masons. It is not Devil worship or satanic in anyway. If you knew the first question asked to become a Mason you would change your opinion. If you answer the question incorrectly you can NOT be a Mason. You could find BS about the girl scouts if you looked hard enough. Masons are nothing more that a fraternity of God fearing Men. Masons help those in need. Im sure this comment will be dismissed as a "Cover-up" or something crazy. But it is coming from a Mason that believes that Jesus Christ died for my sins and rose again. I am saved and forgiven. I am sure in History there have been evil Masons as so with the Deciples. But does this make all Christians evil? I cant believe I actually wasted my time watching this guy.Notice his red tie...Satan is often depicted as being red. Notice his stance as he talks looking downward to his master. If a person wants to interpret things the way they want them to be, it can be done with anything is my point.

“Are you ready???”

West Jefferson,NC

#3 Nov 2, 2012
So then Freemason lodges and Temples have no problem if you witness about Christ to your Masonic brothers?
And if Masonic Lodge is innocent of any oddness I assume I could come look around and hey sit in on when some of the Masons get their new degree's and take their oaths - right?
And the Order of the Eastern Stars symbol a pentagram has nothing evil to it-right? And Albert Pike was merely misunderstood about Freemasonry being about Luciferianism - right? You as a so called Christian need to wake up and leave masonry......

“Are you ready???”

West Jefferson,NC

#4 Nov 2, 2012
Mason

Asheville, NC

#5 Nov 5, 2012
Yes You can witness to fellow Masons about Christ. And if you become a Mason you can see the oaths. It is easy as going to church. First question asked in becomng a Mason is.."Do you believe in God". The Masons were around long before the pentagram was deemed a satanic symbol. You are using Bill Gates interet to spread your beliefs. Bill Gates is a well known Athiest. Jewish star a pentagram as well? Your faith is no stronger or more relivant than mine. You should not cast judgement on others because of groups they attend. I would say that is a sin. Masonry is not a substitute for religon nor is it a religon. Your constitutional rights to speak freely was put in place by a group of Masons. Yes, they were all Masons. In a society where evil is out to get all men a group that can trust in each other with faith in God to guide them is a valuable asset. The symbol means stay on track, in line, with god, and always do what is morally level.
Mason

Asheville, NC

#6 Nov 5, 2012
BTW...The shrine or Idol that is placed at the alter is...King James Bible...just to clear that up
aussie mason

Perth, Australia

#7 Nov 18, 2012
Mason wrote:
BTW...The shrine or Idol that is placed at the alter is...King James Bible...just to clear that up
Actually it depends on the faith of the members.If there is a moslem member present, then the quran is displayed or if jewish, then the talmud and so on next to the bible.
Thor 55

Franklin, NC

#9 Sep 10, 2015
Mason wrote:
Dude you believe everything you see on TV and Internet? You do not have a clue. Watchman if you are truly watching..you should watch something other than youtube. "To be one, ask one" otherwise do not make assumptions. There are several preachers that are Masons. It is not Devil worship or satanic in anyway. If you knew the first question asked to become a Mason you would change your opinion. If you answer the question incorrectly you can NOT be a Mason. You could find BS about the girl scouts if you looked hard enough. Masons are nothing more that a fraternity of God fearing Men. Masons help those in need. Im sure this comment will be dismissed as a "Cover-up" or something crazy. But it is coming from a Mason that believes that Jesus Christ died for my sins and rose again. I am saved and forgiven. I am sure in History there have been evil Masons as so with the Deciples. But does this make all Christians evil? I cant believe I actually wasted my time watching this guy.Notice his red tie...Satan is often depicted as being red. Notice his stance as he talks looking downward to his master. If a person wants to interpret things the way they want them to be, it can be done with anything is my point.
Don't have to just read anything and everything on the internet. I can take it right from the horse's aka the Grand Master's mouth....http://www.grandlodge -nc.org/the-grand-lodge/grand- master's-message. He plainly says that a Mason should not pray a Christian prayer because it might offend his fellow Mason. Jesus says that if you deny him before men, then he will deny you before the Father. That seems pretty plain to me. Also, I don't really care how many preachers and deacons are Masons, although I know that what you say about them is true. They can split Hell wide open just the same as any other person. Again, Jesus says that, "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. I have a question for you.....don't you think Satan gets "glee" from deceiving those who call themselves Christians? In my opinion, you are playing with fire and I hope you decide to put the match down.
Wondering

Newton, NC

#10 Sep 29, 2016
Mason wrote:
Do you read your Bible everyday? Do you study and pray to the Lord of Host several time a day?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chasity Whittington (Jan '14) Dec 9 Who 7
Kristen Keller Dec 6 Who 16
sex with deputy scooter jones Dec 4 hawttie 1
Casey lee Dec 1 Mountain Princess 2
McDonalds Newland Nov 28 hillbilly 14
Girls drama (Dec '16) Nov 28 Guest 25
Shore House on Hickory Nut Gap Nov 28 Advice 25

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance