Convicted FELON is an Avery Deputy Sh...
lil billy

Mountain City, TN

#82 Jan 28, 2013
well i do "up shit creek without a paddle"
up on cripple creek

Morganton, NC

#83 Jan 28, 2013
well good for you, lil bitch
lil billy

Mountain City, TN

#84 Jan 29, 2013
up on cripple creek wrote:
well good for you, lil bitch
nobody on here ask for your opinion anyhow, turd breath oh im sorry its "up on shit creek"
Bytheway

Asheville, NC

#85 Feb 4, 2013
By the way John you need to research the drug statistics. Avery County has more arrest and CONVICTIONS than Mitchell. By far! Not even close, so clear the smoke away from your computer screen and look it up. www.ncdoc.org do a county statistic search it is not even close. Avery does not put everything in the paper it is not good business in working narcotics. Avery is in it to get the BIGGER dealers not to look good to the public. You are a dumbass! Actually you need to be committed you have serious issues. Do you have your paragraphs saved so you can copy and paste from time to time...they all read the same. In your Milan jargan. Dude you really need help. Darcy...? You think for a second that any law enforcement personell would take up for a molester? I think Darcy must have got a hold of you once or twice. You are infatuated with Him. Darcy was arrested and did His time and then some. The scary thing is people like you that have not been caught. Low life loser with nothing but time on your hands.
just so you know

Mountain City, TN

#86 Feb 5, 2013
There is a deputy that is full time that has a juvenile record. It is sealed but the sheriff knows all about it. He was the one who helped get him charged. I know for a fact that this deputy was charged with stealing over $1000.00 and went to court and was put on probation, had to pay the money back through the court system and they still gave him a gun and a badge. I don't know the person you all are talking about, but I do know that there is one out there who is a thief and should not be allowed to represent this county as an "Upstanding Law Abiding Deputy" and before anyone asks or assumes, no I have not been arrested or in any trouble with the law, so I am not lashing out.
Just so you know

Banner Elk, NC

#87 Feb 6, 2013
So you are saying that as a juvenile it should ruin the rest of your life for being young and dumb and making a mistake? Hmmm...interesting. Was he a Deputy when he was 15? Otherwise there was not a Deputy charged, there was a kid charged that made a mistake. If this is even true.
all about

Lenoir, NC

#88 Feb 6, 2013
Also Mr. Millan juveniles are not responsible for restitution in excess of 250 dollars so saying he had to pay back 1000 is either a lie or you didnt research your facts. Nice try though. How about doing something constructive rather than ranting on here like a crazy person?
uponcripplecreek

Morganton, NC

#89 Feb 9, 2013
lil billy wrote:
<quoted text> nobody on here ask for your opinion anyhow, turd breath oh im sorry its "up on shit creek"
nobody asked your either, douche
dowhat

Morganton, NC

#90 Feb 9, 2013
Bytheway wrote:
By the way John you need to research the drug statistics. Avery County has more arrest and CONVICTIONS than Mitchell. By far! Not even close, so clear the smoke away from your computer screen and look it up. www.ncdoc.org do a county statistic search it is not even close. Avery does not put everything in the paper it is not good business in working narcotics. Avery is in it to get the BIGGER dealers not to look good to the public. You are a dumbass! Actually you need to be committed you have serious issues. Do you have your paragraphs saved so you can copy and paste from time to time...they all read the same. In your Milan jargan. Dude you really need help. Darcy...? You think for a second that any law enforcement personell would take up for a molester? I think Darcy must have got a hold of you once or twice. You are infatuated with Him. Darcy was arrested and did His time and then some. The scary thing is people like you that have not been caught. Low life loser with nothing but time on your hands.
where are the arrests of the so-called "BIGGER" smart guy
Ron Bishop

Fleetwood, NC

#91 Feb 10, 2013
I really must thank you all for this attention! The facts are I was charged with felony non-support in Michigan. As a result, the case was dismissed on grounds the state mis-recorded information. I will admit I had arrearages, however, no where near what the state was charging. As a personal note, my child support amount was set at $1560.00 a month. Ask yourselves what you make a year, and do the math. I was convicted of DWI in westland, mi. In 2007. It was a mistake following a bitter divorce. I was guilty, and I plead as so. This was a mistake, in a difficult time. I have also had a suspended license at the age of 21 for failing to pay a ticket for not wearing seatbelt correctly. For all of the above, I am guilty. I have lived according to the law as most citizens. The previous claims are all false. I actually took a polygraph administered by the
SBI for employment at Land Harbor, and all
parties have a copy, including myself, that prove NO deception. I just wanted everyone to know, and understand. I appreciate the diligence for finding truth. I can see how these things may be misunderstood. I work extremely hard to right my personal wrongdoings, and provide the citizens of my county a unique, understanding, and ultimately forgivable deputy. Thank you for the opportunity to serve!
Ron Bishop

Fleetwood, NC

#92 Feb 10, 2013
As a following note, this is against the advice of the sheriff. I feel it is my duty as a Avery citizen to make truth of the false claims against me. Avery County is like no place I have yet been in our country. The people are welcoming, and christian in faith beyond politics. I hope these things don't ever change. I truly believe I have found a place in heaven in Appalachian culture. I also thank you for that. I will do everything possible to protect that culture. For those that choose to destroy a man who works hard to please others and do what is right, shame on you. If your intent is to improve, then improve, do it without destroying those who are here to help. May we all fight for the good, not the evil!
Really

Morganton, NC

#93 Feb 12, 2013
Should a true officer of the law really need to explain or back up his criminal record. How ironic is that. This is yet another example of frye hiring in those who's have no business upholding the law, when they can bearly do so themselves. Yet you have several new officers chomping at the bit for a chance at law enforcement. Those officers however may just have a head on there shoulders and avoid being brainwashed by these old school deputies. Something frye will prevent at all cost. To bring in someone seemingly better than him, may just do him in. That is if Reo and don't first.
Billy the kid

Morganton, NC

#94 Feb 12, 2013
Amen
Badboys

United States

#95 Dec 9, 2013
Question for the group here, can a NC sheriff swear a person as a deputy and keep him for more than 4 years, never having to go through BLET, nor take the state exam, or the physical agility test? I guess the real question is does the Sheriff's Training & Standards rules & Regs have any teeth, or just guidelines? A Sheriff who violate State Standard rules, does he violated and State Law? I am beginning to believe that a sheriff in NC can pretty much do whatever he desires, to include deputizing who he wants and not having to comply with State Standards & Training.
Sally

Banner Elk, NC

#96 Dec 9, 2013
Let He, or She, who is without sin, cast the first stone. Everybody makes mistakes; honorable people do their best to right the wrongs they've done.

And trolls? they are the ones hiding under bridges, throwing rocks at all who pass.

Now, let's see if Topix removes this post, like they do so many others.
Crash my party

Ferguson, NC

#97 Dec 9, 2013
Badboys wrote:
Question for the group here, can a NC sheriff swear a person as a deputy and keep him for more than 4 years, never having to go through BLET, nor take the state exam, or the physical agility test? I guess the real question is does the Sheriff's Training & Standards rules & Regs have any teeth, or just guidelines? A Sheriff who violate State Standard rules, does he violated and State Law? I am beginning to believe that a sheriff in NC can pretty much do whatever he desires, to include deputizing who he wants and not having to comply with State Standards & Training.
Why would you post a comment on a topic that has had nothing posted since February? Where have you been? Nothing to do with your time? Find a man, woman a job or something. Or at least tell us something real interesting.
Curious Citizen

West Jefferson, NC

#98 Mar 3, 2014
So did I understand that this Deputy Ron Bishop k-9 Officer is a convicted Fellon?????
How does that even happen?
Bert TIGER Friedman

Ridgeland, MS

#99 Apr 24, 2014
horsefly from howardsknob wrote:
Hate, prejudice, homophobia, sexism, intolerance, racism, war, violence, materialism, oppression and exploitation of the masses. You cannot ridicule us in a pathetic attempt to dismiss our beliefs and somehow realistically anticipate that we will quietly go away. I am very sad for your closed mind that you feel the need to be paralyzed by fear, to ridicule and not embrace diversity.
The ridicule only shows we are a threat. We will prevail without violence sir.
Thank you for posting this. I read it out loud into the the air so my master could hear it.
I am a convicted felon registered sex offender with his FIREARMS rights restored.
At some point in your life you, me, all of them, will grow up. Regardless of your past you will either grow up or live a life with a closed stagnant mind and a heart and soul that will never know its potential. I had to make some very bad decision and fuck up to see how lost in direction my life was. If we truly want our society to get better. If we want to raise our standards and set the shining example that was supposed to be the paradigm of The United States of America, then it will take men from all walks of life, all religions, all colors. It will take men of honor and courage to stand up for what we are supposed to be and reel us in from the brink we stand upon. It is happening as we speak we are evolving. I know from fact that sometimes the best leader or person for a job is exactly a person that has made mistakes, those are often men and women that now have wisdom and incite. Unfortunately we have large numbers of folks that have closed minds, believe too much crap off of their television and have not really developed a humble strong soul.
As to the story of this thread I know none of the facts.
As to the man in question I no zero about, if he is trying to help his community and living his life without harm to others then peace be with him, if he is a liar and abusive in his power then my master will drop a stone on him so that my brothers do not have to deal with him.
Let him that has ears hear..........
crazy firstpersonguy

Ashburn, VA

#100 Apr 25, 2014
Well, there is a candidate running this time that has been convicted in federal court. Not for a dui in state court. This person was wearing a badge and beat a man while handcuffed, to the point his brain was damaged. The officer and candidate was found guilty and ordered to pay for medical expenses. The money was never paid. This is contempt and grounds for a show cause order. So that being said, if you support this person, do not throw stones in glass houses. And the only justification this candidate gives is..the man deserved it, and has a criminal record. So if elected will this man find it okay for his personnel to beat handcuffed people if they deserve it? Once cuffed I'd say the person is detained. If you can not handle a cuffed person you shouldn't be a law man period. I hate hypocrites.
Avery made a mistake

Knoxville, TN

#101 Aug 2, 2014
Voting Frye back in was a horrible mistake made by the majority of Avery County because they follow blindly. He hires felons, whether Mr. Bishop is one or not. Took advantage of the year long grace period and then let the man go right before his year was up. He lies to the DA about witnesses when one of his buddies may find themselves in a criminal or traffic bind. He makes up witnesses and gets charges dismissed. He and his department coach domestic abusers into how to avoid charges and orders. The entire elected judicial system that has been in place for quite some time, or at least a small majority, is more in the business of helping their buddies rather than equal protection under the law. Nothing is equal if you aren't Frye's little buddy. I put nothing past the man or his faithful followers. If you find yourself in opposition of a friend of his, prepare for a nasty uphill battle. If you want to test the true character of a man, give him a little power. It's a shame that more people won't come forward and give proof of his corruption to the proper authorities. I'm sure that with enough valid information, someone would pay some attention.

On a lighter note, I'm so glad to see our taxpayer money is accommodating the Frye family's gas bill and furnishing a vehicle for all their family outings and errands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Hoilman Mead what happened to her Thu Wanda xoxo 4
avery countys hottest sisters May 23 Your time is gonn... 17
William "Bill" Erwin? Any thoughts are complete... May 22 Just Saying 17
joyce andrews danner was murdered! (Jul '13) May 20 Just Saying 29
Newland Bar May 18 John 12
Why do people from Mitchell county post in newl... May 18 Rednek 2
What Really Happened To Marcus Hughes? May 15 Wanda xoxo 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages