YOUR Eden Prairie Planned Parenthood ...

YOUR Eden Prairie Planned Parenthood Clinic

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Aug 14, 2014
Obamabot at her best:

“I would say anything within the sexual world is normal as long as it’s consensual between the two people,”

“So, if he wants to try something that’s physical, that is gonna cause you harm or pain, and you’re okay with that, that’s a completely different thing than if he wants to try something to do that you’re not okay with or that you feel pressure to,” she said.“Role play to the extreme of submissive, um, behavior, um, is pretty extreme.”

“At the age of 16, I don’t know that it’s something that I would recommend, um, but I guess if you’re both of the same age, with the same expectations, then I think that’s okay.”

http://plannedparenthoodexposed.com/
cowboy chris

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Aug 14, 2014
Mark Dayton chooses former V.P. of Planned Parenthood to run as his Lieutenant Governor, who is also good friend of his X-wife. Kind of tells you where his head is.
redemmer

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Aug 15, 2014
Thank GOD for mid term elections - time to clean all the left wing nut job liberals out of office !

2015 will be a CONSERVATIVE yr in AMERICA !
LIbEralS wrote:
Obamabot at her best:
“I would say anything within the sexual world is normal as long as it’s consensual between the two people,”
“So, if he wants to try something that’s physical, that is gonna cause you harm or pain, and you’re okay with that, that’s a completely different thing than if he wants to try something to do that you’re not okay with or that you feel pressure to,” she said.“Role play to the extreme of submissive, um, behavior, um, is pretty extreme.”
“At the age of 16, I don’t know that it’s something that I would recommend, um, but I guess if you’re both of the same age, with the same expectations, then I think that’s okay.”
http://plannedparenthoodexposed.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Right now!!!!!!! 13 hr space ace 2
britain leaves EU, new world order stunned 23 hr cowboy chris 11
News Pride Weekend Kick-Off Parties Sat Joe Balls 5
Typical Minnesota Voter Sat Phineas 6
News Fourth of July Fireworks in Minnesota Sat Phineas 14
harrassed on purpose my whole life Jun 24 space ace 3
Obama's America Jun 24 OK Barry 75
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages