The truth about arab aggression again...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Captain Yesterday

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Jul 14, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>I know exacty how you look you're a ugly mf'er,that's going to pay me for insulting my people,and this is no drill!
You have people?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Jul 14, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
You have people?
I Do!
Rhydum Redeemer

Green Bay, WI

#23 Jul 14, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> I Do!
Redeemer calls his disabled mommy "His people." He takes her SS check in exchange for living in her crib and wiping her ...

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#24 Jul 14, 2014
Apparently, Palestine feels guilty

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...
Gen DeShawn Pedro Patton

Green Bay, WI

#25 Jul 14, 2014
Seattle Slime wrote:
<quoted text>
" I was watching Wolf Blitzer" Naturally. That's how low information sheeple get their entertainment.
Pinhead. Because I get several news channels, I watch whatever channel is reporting the news. And other than Bill O' reilly, Fox sucks. At least Wolf Blitzer is on the front lines of the Jew Muslim war. Do I like Wolf? No. I hope he gets shot.

Fox and Friends = Some pinhead mouse from the View
The Five = Five Pinheads
Outnumbered = What a joke.
Gen DeShawn Pedro Patton

Green Bay, WI

#26 Jul 14, 2014
Seattle Slime wrote:
<quoted text>
" I was watching Wolf Blitzer" Naturally. That's how low information sheeple get their entertainment.
And if you're looking for trouble, I'll be happy to beat a hole in your head when I get back to Arizona in October. Than I'll hire an illegal Guatemalan (from the Home Depot) to patch the hole in your head with Kah Kaw.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#27 Jul 14, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
Apparently, Palestine feels guilty
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...
Israel just wants the Gaza strip,so that they can have all of their stolen country,and they can market more of the "We God chosen people nonsense it's all about the Golden calf with your people Canmakeitup,anything for a Buck,you cheap blood thirsty SOB.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#29 Jul 14, 2014
Are those 72 Virgins just a ploy?

Palestinian-Americans, dual citizens flee Gaza Strip in droves

Residents of the Hamas-ruled enclave began making their way out of the coastal territory as operation entered sixth day.

http://www.jpost.com/LandedPages/PrintArticle...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#30 Jul 14, 2014
scirocco wrote:
Are those 72 Virgins just a ploy?
Palestinian-Americans, dual citizens flee Gaza Strip in droves
Residents of the Hamas-ruled enclave began making their way out of the coastal territory as operation entered sixth day.
http://www.jpost.com/LandedPages/PrintArticle...
The 72 virgins are just make up like the weapons of mass destruction,and the yellow cake BS and what do Hamas suppose to dop why you jews are killing their children and stealing their country just stand up and die for the Jews so that they can just make more money?and why shouldn't them Jews be tryimng to get some land l and weapons etc,etc,from Germany? why they were the mf'ers that mistreated them right or wrong? Israel are just bullies taking advanage of a peaceful people that they have taken advantage of since WW2.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#31 Jul 14, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
The 72 virgins are just make up like the weapons of mass destruction,and the yellow cake BS and what do Hamas suppose to dop why you jews are killing their children and stealing their country just stand up and die for the Jews so that they can just make more money?and why shouldn't them Jews be tryimng to get some land l and weapons etc,etc,from Germany? why they were the mf'ers that mistreated them right or wrong? Israel are just bullies taking advanage of a peaceful people that they have taken advantage of since WW2.
How could Arabs from Arabia claim Jewish land as their own? Palestinians are nothing but a made up people coming from all over the Arabs world including, of all places, Bosnia...

Bosnia—Motherland Of "Palestinians"

The current turmoil in former Yugoslavia cannot be understood without knowledge of the region's long history of Balkan wars, ethnic strife, religious persecution and violence. The curious aspect about all this is the existence of a Moslem pocket in the heart of Europe, and how Bosnia came to be the origin of many of today's "Palestinians."

Bosnia, in ancient times, was a Roman province called Illyricum; Christianity was introduced in the Middle Ages. For centuries Bosnia was a football between Hungary, Turkey and Serbia, which fought each other in unending bloody wars. In 1386 Turkey invaded Bosnia. In line with the tenets of Islam, the entire population was forced into conversion. The Pope in Rome preached in favor of war against the Turks, with little immediate effect. But from 1691 on, when Turkey was expelled from Transylvania, Turkey lost one area after another, until in l 878, at the Congress of Berlin, dominated by Otto von Bismarck of Germany, Turkey lost Bosnia to Austria. The result was a stream of Moslem refugees pouring out of Bosnia looking for haven in the Ottoman Empire, because—just as today—the Christian Serbs who had been suppressed brutally by the Moslems were out to take bloody vengeance on the Moslem Bosnians in an effort to settle very old accounts.

This migration of Moslem refugees marked a very important historic milestone in the history of Palestine. The Ottoman rulers adopted a policy of Moslem colonization. In 1878, an Ottoman law granted lands in Palestine to the Moslem refugees from Bosnia. In the Carmel region, in the Galilee, in the Plain of Sharon and in Caesarea, lands were distributed to the Moslem refugees from Bosnia and Herzegovina. The refugees were further attracted by l2-year tax exemptions and exemption from military service.

read it all here...

http://www.manfredlehmann.com/sieg176.html

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#32 Jul 14, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel just wants the Gaza strip,so that they can have all of their stolen country,and they can market more of the "We God chosen people nonsense it's all about the Golden calf with your people Canmakeitup,anything for a Buck,you cheap blood thirsty SOB.
Everyone thinks they are "gods chosen people". Jews, muslims, catholics, they are all the same. They think they are the special ones.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#33 Jul 14, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone thinks they are "gods chosen people". Jews, muslims, catholics, they are all the same. They think they are the special ones.
You are confused by a misconception Jews do not.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#34 Jul 14, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
How could Arabs from Arabia claim Jewish land as their own? Palestinians are nothing but a made up people coming from all over the Arabs world including, of all places, Bosnia...
Bosnia—Motherland Of "Palestinians"
The current turmoil in former Yugoslavia cannot be understood without knowledge of the region's long history of Balkan wars, ethnic strife, religious persecution and violence. The curious aspect about all this is the existence of a Moslem pocket in the heart of Europe, and how Bosnia came to be the origin of many of today's "Palestinians."
Bosnia, in ancient times, was a Roman province called Illyricum; Christianity was introduced in the Middle Ages. For centuries Bosnia was a football between Hungary, Turkey and Serbia, which fought each other in unending bloody wars. In 1386 Turkey invaded Bosnia. In line with the tenets of Islam, the entire population was forced into conversion. The Pope in Rome preached in favor of war against the Turks, with little immediate effect. But from 1691 on, when Turkey was expelled from Transylvania, Turkey lost one area after another, until in l 878, at the Congress of Berlin, dominated by Otto von Bismarck of Germany, Turkey lost Bosnia to Austria. The result was a stream of Moslem refugees pouring out of Bosnia looking for haven in the Ottoman Empire, because—just as today—the Christian Serbs who had been suppressed brutally by the Moslems were out to take bloody vengeance on the Moslem Bosnians in an effort to settle very old accounts.
This migration of Moslem refugees marked a very important historic milestone in the history of Palestine. The Ottoman rulers adopted a policy of Moslem colonization. In 1878, an Ottoman law granted lands in Palestine to the Moslem refugees from Bosnia. In the Carmel region, in the Galilee, in the Plain of Sharon and in Caesarea, lands were distributed to the Moslem refugees from Bosnia and Herzegovina. The refugees were further attracted by l2-year tax exemptions and exemption from military service.
read it all here...
http://www.manfredlehmann.com/sieg176.html
And when did the real jews become whitemen? was it after they got their freedom from Egyt. after God chosen them to be his chosen people?and how is it that their white folks in Africa? was Jesus a Blackman or Moses or Solomon or even David how did they become whitemen? oh I know because of Michael Anglo. also idiot the Muslims were call Moors not Moslems in the era that you speak off.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#35 Jul 14, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confused by a misconception Jews do not.
Yeah, they do. In their case, that does not mean that they think they are better than other religions or races.

http://judaism.about.com/od/judaismbasics/a/j...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#36 Jul 14, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone thinks they are "gods chosen people". Jews, muslims, catholics, they are all the same. They think they are the special ones.
Truth dat,but the Jews wrote the Bible
according to king James right or wrong?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#37 Jul 14, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confused by a misconception Jews do not.
You're confuse and this is the only time that can't ever got one right.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#38 Jul 14, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Truth dat,but the Jews wrote the Bible
according to king James right or wrong?
The Jews didn't write the Bible.
.
What they wrote was the Tanakh. It was the Christians who wrote the Bible.
.
The Christians however borrowed the part of the Tanakh called the Torah as part of the Old Testament. The Torah contains the The Five Books of Moses.
.
And until the splits in the Church happened. There was only the Christians. They only had one name for the folks of the religion and that was - Christian.
.
Thing is, the Catholic Church is the oldest of all the various Christian sects. It is even older by over a thousand years than the johnny newcomer of the block aka the Protestant Sect. And of various sects of the Protestant ones are even more wet behind the ears.
.
No matter what. Each religion has folks who think that their particular sect within the sect of the religion is the One True Path. And it is supposedly a one size fits all. And anyone who does not believe as they do, supposedly belongs in that person's place of punishment.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#39 Jul 15, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> And when did the real jews become whitemen? was it after they got their freedom from Egyt. after God chosen them to be his chosen people?and how is it that their white folks in Africa? was Jesus a Blackman or Moses or Solomon or even David how did they become whitemen? oh I know because of Michael Anglo. also idiot the Muslims were call Moors not Moslems in the era that you speak off.
Real Jews? Whitemen? Moors? You sound like your off your meds
Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#40 Jul 15, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confused by a misconception Jews do not.
Tell that to the next Jew you meet.

It's so obvious they think their sheet don't stink AND they walk on water etc.

Jews I have worked with and met are not friendly to non-Jews.
Disappointed liberal

Green Bay, WI

#41 Jul 15, 2014
Bellweather wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to the next Jew you meet.
It's so obvious they think their sheet don't stink AND they walk on water etc.
Jews I have worked with and met are not friendly to non-Jews.
Jew women are very hony. They are good for a one nighter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL endorses criminal-justice reform bill 3 min LVPD Incompetent 12
Recall Senator John McCain 49 min Cat Fan 5
Fast and Furious - The Next Chapter (Oct '12) 7 hr LIbEralS 16
Hillary is a Hot Mess 8 hr LIbEralS 5
Creepy hollywood libtard harvey weinstein 18 hr The Lumber Jack 95
Libtard aaron rodgers injured 18 hr The Lumber Jack 4
Cowboy chrissy, space ace, LIbEralS, 20 hr Davycrockett 6

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages