Amused SLEW

Seattle, WA

#21 Sep 13, 2012
So, did the dikes fail on bushwhacker's "watch" or NOT ????

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#22 Sep 13, 2012
Amused SLEW wrote:
So, did the dikes fail on bushwhacker's "watch" or NOT ????
You are still blaming him for Katrina, see? And I blame Obama for $4 per gallon gas.

BTW, I am looking forward to handing you the $100 bill when we meet in a few weeks. It will be my pleasure to tell the world what a fine upstanding citizen of Seattle that you are.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/minneapolis-m...
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#23 Sep 13, 2012
Amused SLEW wrote:
So, did the dikes fail on bushwhacker's "watch" or NOT ????
Dikes? You must be talking about Napolitano, Kagan and some of the other worthless Obama people.
Smarter Liberal

Saint Paul, MN

#24 Sep 13, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still blaming him for Katrina, see? And I blame Obama for $4 per gallon gas.
BTW, I am looking forward to handing you the $100 bill when we meet in a few weeks. It will be my pleasure to tell the world what a fine upstanding citizen of Seattle that you are.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/minneapolis-m...
Can I get in on this? I'd love to meet you.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25 Sep 13, 2012
Smarter Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I get in on this? I'd love to meet you.
Poor faker wants to arrange A MEET, SAY HE SHOWED AT A RAN-DUMB LOCATION(NO WITNESSES), and waste my time.

I counter offered a business location, with a web site, witnesses, and 20 minutes from the airport...

So far, "the game's afoot", by the no show fool & friends. Funny, crassass was a no show, but they're happy to accept excuses and continue to lie...

I'd have to be as stupid as them, to meet without proof either of us showed... I

I solved it for both of us and when it accepts(LMAOROTFu~!), I'll post the address and web site.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#26 Sep 13, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Poor faker wants to arrange A MEET, SAY HE SHOWED AT A RAN-DUMB LOCATION(NO WITNESSES), and waste my time.
I counter offered a business location, with a web site, witnesses, and 20 minutes from the airport...
So far, "the game's afoot", by the no show fool & friends. Funny, crassass was a no show, but they're happy to accept excuses and continue to lie...
I'd have to be as stupid as them, to meet without proof either of us showed... I
I solved it for both of us and when it accepts(LMAOROTFu~!), I'll post the address and web site.
Absolutely a pathetic waste of oxygen.

How about if you just do like most Demokrat Defectives and go watch Jerry Springer 24/7. Can the adults ever have a conversation without Little Slewsie tossing her ample belly about and demanding attention for her fuched up need to be noticed?

Go to the light!

The only proper words to describe you are banned on Topix......but it is you that should be banned at your Asylum from access to normal humans!

Oh, go ahead and call me a drunk, Sociopath!
Robert

Saint Paul, MN

#27 Sep 13, 2012
Makes sense, if you waste money on a Volt that no one wants you sure the heck will restrict, block, litigate our domestic oil.
Smarter Liberal

Saint Paul, MN

#28 Sep 13, 2012
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely a pathetic waste of oxygen.
How about if you just do like most Demokrat Defectives and go watch Jerry Springer 24/7. Can the adults ever have a conversation without Little Slewsie tossing her ample belly about and demanding attention for her fuched up need to be noticed?
Go to the light!
The only proper words to describe you are banned on Topix......but it is you that should be banned at your Asylum from access to normal humans!
Oh, go ahead and call me a drunk, Sociopath!
He doesn't need to point out that you are a drunk - your illogical rantings and ravings call attention to that fact by themselves.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#29 Sep 13, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you could explain what Obama has to do with the price of gasoline?
The two root causes of the gas prices are the Iranian crisis and the fire at the Chevron refinery in California.
[The real root cause is the lack of regulation in oil future speculation, actually].
Blaming Obama for this is like blaming Obama for Hurricane Isaac.
try more like his 'advisor' Chu wanted it to be more in line with Europe's gas prices. this was back in 2008. his actions are to a point still affecting today's gas prices.
get obama out.
Retired Joe

United States

#30 Sep 13, 2012
Don't worry people, according to the dems Bush attacked Iraq for oil. So the price should drop to 50 cents a gallon any day now.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#31 Sep 13, 2012
Retired Joe wrote:
Don't worry people, according to the dems Bush attacked Iraq for oil. So the price should drop to 50 cents a gallon any day now.
I don't get your "logic", did we keep the country of was dems the meat of your moron monstrosity ???
Retired Joe

United States

#32 Sep 13, 2012
Bemusedly Slow wrote:
<quoted text>I don't get your "logic", did we keep the country of was dems the meat of your moron monstrosity ???
I know that must have sounded witty in your mind, but it came out incomprehensible. Fail
Retread Jo

Seattle, WA

#33 Sep 13, 2012
Romney said, "What a tragedy, to lose such a wonderful, wonderful, uh...wonderful people that have been so wonderful."

Whaaat?? When I initially ready this, I couldn't keep from laughing hysterically! I mean really, could people be "wonderful" is they hadn't been (clear throat), "wonderful"??

See, this is what happens when you take lessons at the G.W. Bush school of public speaking.

What an insincere, scripted bunch of crock! Romney even sounds out of touch in tragedy when it's easy for a person to show genuine grief if they feel it. If Romney had unfeigned feeling for those Americans who were killed in Libya it would've been the first thing to come out of his mouth instead of criticism of Obama. When America was heavy hearted at the news, Romney was thinking about a way to use it against Obama and for his own political gain.

People like that don't care about people. They only care about themselves and their agenda. If Romney was genuinely sorrowful about what happened, thoroughly expressing that would've been the first thing out of his mouth. It would not have been an afterthought expressed days after.

“Earn it one day at a time”

Since: Sep 09

Madison WI

#34 Sep 13, 2012
If Obama cares about people he must be doing a poor job. We have 1 in 7 Americans on food stamps, four dollar a gallon gas, record poverty levels , jobless economy. No Pres has decimated the middle class like Obama. But if it makes you feel better that Obama cares about you, and you want the belief govt is there crade to grave than Obama is your man.
IrAssWN

Seattle, WA

#35 Sep 13, 2012
Jeffrey MacDonald wrote:
If Obama cares about people he must be doing a poor job. We have 1 in 7 Americans on food stamps, four dollar a gallon gas, record poverty levels , jobless economy. No Pres has decimated the middle class like Obama. But if it makes you feel better that Obama cares about you, and you want the belief govt is there crade to grave than Obama is your man.
Like the crade word ???

Is this the kind of thinking, that "allowed" you to blame an individual ??? Funny, I remember Bush debt, congress, and several wars...you know about the top guy and need to blame him, because you're a moron, right ? LMAOROTFu~! Seems like the stock market is laughing at you and the chair says you ain't got a leg to stand on....
IrAssWN

Seattle, WA

#37 Sep 13, 2012
Why do you quote your mean wife, it's over and you're damaged, but we're here for you... at Phillips VodKa !!! LMAOROTFu~!
Another 9 11 2012

United States

#38 Sep 13, 2012
$4 ain't nothing.

Obama wants $6 in order to sell his Volt.
IrAssWN

Seattle, WA

#39 Sep 13, 2012
Like they "let" you drive !! Hhhahahahahahahhahahahahahehhe hhehhohohohohahahhahehehehhooh ohhhahahahahah
IrAssWN

Seattle, WA

#41 Sep 13, 2012
Try a comma and an olive...you can't drink like that and not eat solids ! LMAOROTFu~! Why do you quote your mean wife, it's over and you're damaged, but we're here for you... at Phillips VodKa !!! LMAOROTFu~!
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#42 Sep 14, 2012
Obama wants $6/gal to establish demand for the Government Motors Volt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mall of America Protest 7 hr cantmakeitup 35
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 9 hr dont drink the ko... 33,491
The Mulim Triangle 9 hr Muslim Pilot 1
Thanks Obama for low gas pricex 10 hr Bob 14
N. Korea calls Obama a 'monkey' 15 hr Sunshine 7
Bruce Hartigan had a noble heart 16 hr Sunshine 2
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 18 hr American_Sons 22
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:35 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:35PM
5 Takeaways from Lions' Loss in Green Bay
NBC Sports12:48 AM
ICYMI: Injured Rodgers leads Packers to No. 2 seed - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:54 AM
Packers, Rodgers beat Lions 30-20 to win NFC North - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:57 AM
Vikings finish off Bears with 13-9 win - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Not Even Injuries Can Slow Rodgers, Packers