Minneapolis: Epic Nightclub shooting victim ID'd

Nov 5, 2013 Full story: TwinCities 23

Tyrone Washington Jr., 27, of Brooklyn Park died of a gunshot wound to the chest shortly after 1 a.m., according to a release from the Hennepin County medical examiner.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#34 Nov 18, 2013
show you right wrote:
Reading everything most of you people on here should be ashamed of yourselves how dare you have the balls to speak with so much hate in your heart towards a man a human being that none of you knew you just judged this man because of what the media says but yet you look at yourself everyday and there's some decisions you've made in your life that your were not so proud of and changed your life for the better so why cant the next man/women do the same? why is he better off dead? when his mom is in pain when all his kids have to grow up fatherless and become mad at the world because of what the world let people do to their father then speak with hate you will go to hell your not perfect and he wasn't as well but he didn't deserve to die period
You might be right about everyone jumping the gun on this fine upstanding young man who tragically is no longer with us.

Tell us please...

Mr Washington graduated from high school, correct?

Mr. Washington, obviously had a job and was a productive member of society, correct?

Mr Washington was married to his childhood sweetheart and they were raising the family together, correct?

Mr Washington, if he was not married to the baby mommas, was providing child support payments so that the children are not a burden on the rest of society, correct?

Mr. Washington was not a gang member, correct?

I am sure that the 27 year old man named Tyrone Washington Jr was a very talented person and had just completed turning his life around, correct?
digger

Plymouth, MN

#36 Nov 18, 2013
imjusme wrote:
Damn yall crackers just think yall god huh??. You guys dont know this man or anything about him. You cant judge a person off thier pass or what you hear from the police. Everyone that judged this individual has a past.of thier own ,half of y'all prolly pedophiles rapest and more. Because u dont agree with his life style dont mean he`s a piece of trash that doesnt deserve to live. Untill u walk in the shoes of a black man in his situation u have no room to speak..because jus like him you would rob kill and even still jus to feed your family and kids. If you couldnt get a job because people constantly judging you by the color of your skins not by the content of character. Dumb ass crackers..........
SCREW YOU. I work with a "black man". He used to be my peer, but went for management, and got it. I have NO PROBLEMS with him. He is a Navy Vet, a Volunteer Firefighter, very skilled, competent, and civil. I am guessing that he was raised by a very nice set of parentS, and he deserves the respect that he is given him. I have rarely heard ANYBODY say ANYTHING negative about him, and NOTHING about his RACE. But, to the black GHETTO community, he would be labelled as an "Uncle Tom".

When you can put such a resume together, and then complain that you haven't been given a good opportunity to better yourself, well, I would love to hear it.

Oh, and by the way, this individual who I am referring to doesn't have a bunch of jailhouse tats, diamond stud earrings, or a load of gold chains hanging around his neck. He EARNS respect, due to his actions and attitude, he doesn't DEMAND it because of the color of his skin.
TLJ

United States

#37 Jul 2, 2014
You ppl should be ashamed Lord have mercy rest easy Ty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drudge: obama threatened to shoot down israeli ... 1 hr Apoligetic Racist 13
Dianne Feinstein is a traitor 1 hr sumbich 4
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr adamski 33,954
Facebook Shutsown Conseravtive Voices 1 hr Little Boy Blue 3
Rand paul 3 peat at cpac 2 hr sumbich 7
Woman with Minnesota sect leader was part of gr... 2 hr sumbich 1
Vehicle License Tabs 2 hr sumbich 5
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web