State Fiscal Condition: Ranking the 5...

State Fiscal Condition: Ranking the 50 States

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Demystifying liberal myth

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jan 31, 2014
http://mercatus.org/sites/default/files/Map-T...

RANKING OF STATES BY FISCAL CONDITION 2012

North Dakota -- 3

South Dakota -- 2

Iowa -- 18

Wisconsin -- 17

Minnesota -- 35

http://mercatus.org/publication/state-fiscal-...

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jan 31, 2014
I noticed that all the top five states belong to Republicans.
Redeemer

Waipahu, HI

#4 Jan 31, 2014
Minnesota Governor Mark Dayton of Dayton Hudson/Target fame has his investments in South Dakota.

I wonder why?

Guess so he can skrew over the poor folks in Minnesota.

For what reason?

He must be entertained doing it.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Feb 5, 2014
Redeemer wrote:
Minnesota Governor Mark Dayton of Dayton Hudson/Target fame has his investments in South Dakota.
I wonder why?
Guess so he can skrew over the poor folks in Minnesota.
For what reason?
He must be entertained doing it.
None of your business what our Governor investment are and where do you make up such lies and BS? where do you get your flawed information from wannabee me.
Redeemer

Waipahu, HI

#10 Feb 8, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
None of your business unless the Governor happens to be a Republican - then it is OK.
Exactly, Libertrds are SPECIAL you know.

It's OK for Libertards to pick on and bully Conservatives but DON'T YOU DARE say anything negative about a Libertard!!

Phock, for how many years have Libertards been blaming Bush for their FALURES?
Redeemer

Waipahu, HI

#11 Feb 8, 2014
Demystifying liberal myth wrote:
http://mercatus.org/sites/defa ult/files/Map-Table-9-large.jp g
RANKING OF STATES BY FISCAL CONDITION 2012
North Dakota -- 3
South Dakota -- 2
Iowa -- 18
Wisconsin -- 17
Minnesota -- 35
http://mercatus.org/publication/state-fiscal-...
Ya but Minnesota has:

(Drum roll please)

Timberwolves
Wild
Twins
Vikings
Saints
National Sports Center, soccer, veladrome, hockey, golf
Entertainment venues, Target Field baseball, football/soccer stadium, Target Center, Excel arena, new minor league stadium in St Paul.
Mayo Clinic
3M
GM
Mining
Farming
Biotech, Medtronic, St Jude, Boston Scientific, Smith Medical
FMC defense
IBM
FRB
Wells Fargo
TCF
UBS
Imation
MOA
10,000 lakes
Sea Port, Duluth
Barge port, Mississippi
1,000,000 Libertards in Minneapolis

Minnesota could be #1 without Libertards
Marty Costello

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Feb 19, 2014
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>If we do 100 failures a year, we still have 10 years in the vault...
PHOCK you.
And the Baggers wonder why I have to change my name,so now they can see why because of all the silly other fake redeemers.

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#17 Feb 19, 2014
Marty Costello wrote:
<quoted text> And the Baggers wonder why I have to change my name,so now they can see why because of all the silly other fake redeemers.
There is a simple solution, but you will never go for it, Bob-o-many-names. Register your name.

Then only post as the registered name. Even if someone else posts as your name, as at least one of you Libs enjoys doing with my name, everyone will know the difference between the real fake black guy and the not so real one.

But, we all know that would destroy your ability to post under multiple names. So you won't register.
Hymie Harry

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Feb 19, 2014
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a simple solution, but you will never go for it, Bob-o-many-names. Register your name.
Then only post as the registered name. Even if someone else posts as your name, as at least one of you Libs enjoys doing with my name, everyone will know the difference between the real fake black guy and the not so real one.
But, we all know that would destroy your ability to post under multiple names. So you won't register.
Say genius a little bird whisper in my hear today and told me that Gov.Scott Walker is under a investigation by the Feds for his E-mails and coruption for brides and taking funds from the Koch bros. it seems like every Bagger that want's to be POTUS is now falling like a bag of rocks tsk,tsk,tsk what a pity it couldn't happen to a more deserving bagger.
www.huffingtonpost.com
Hymie Harry

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Feb 19, 2014
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy for you to say because no one wants to be you hahahaha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minneapolis student targeted in Facebook postin... (May '10) 1 hr Meeee 26
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Tue Waikiki murders 586
Don't talk to commies Tue Waikiki murders 3
Get rough & get tough Mon Waikiki murders 2
News From reissues to reunions: What Prince fans can... Apr 24 @Real Kelly 3
#Dump Betsy Hodges! Apr 21 All libertards got 10
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Apr 21 UidiotRaceMakeWor... 36,891

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages