Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Let's see, figuring out backwards idiots is important to someone.... WHO IS a backwards idiot.... LMAOROTFu~!
Fred

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Their are "dead Blacks Guys"
who fought in all of our americans wars for me to have the right
to stand up and fight for myself! I blame the rightwing hate machine for their racist,xenophobia,and insecurity,and their overall ill will.
BTW creep how many names will you be posting under today!
As has been demonstrated by you a number of times, you are as big a racist as anyone on here.
Fred

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey idiot I was the one that got challenge by crassus,and you are a liar, and a cunning but ineffective deceiver,with your switch and bait conniving deception.
Also I liked how crassus bitch slap you,when you started bad mouthing Glenn Beck,bitch did he off on your as,he even agree with me and slew about how phony that you are,and all of your phony names,he even accusted you of being irish mn. and you fell down on your knees,in the BJ postion.
Go back to your Saul Alinksy rants. At least they have some merit.

Have you ever been "accusted" of being irish mn? Just wondering.
Fred

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Accusted? I don't know,what the hell is accusted?
You sound like that you're about to cry,I'm going too make Crassus apologize to you tonight,the nerve of him doing treating you like
like one of his dogs,after all of your devotion and support.
You are joking, right? OK. Let’s review…

In post #129, you said:“he even accusted you of being irish mn”

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/minneapolis-m...

Then, all of 2 (two) post later in post #131, you said:“Accusted? I don't know,what the hell is accusted?"

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/minneapolis-m...

Either you are the dumbest person on the face of the Earth, or you are on drugs. Two freakin’ posts later and you do not remember your own words.

Keep supporting Obama. You and Peggy Joseph are the greatest examples of why NOT to vote for the Messiah.

Since: Apr 12

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Either you are the dumbest person on the face of the Earth, or you are on drugs.
Or both.
Pat thul

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

No one will go on a killing spree at the NRA . Because those people are armed.
RU Kidding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Pat thul wrote:
Amen, best post of the day.
Smiley Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey idiot I was the one that got challenge by crassus,and you are a liar, and a cunning but ineffective deceiver,with your switch and bait conniving deception.
Also I liked how crassus bitch slap you,when you started bad mouthing Glenn Beck,bitch did he off on your as,he even agree with me and slew about how phony that you are,and all of your phony names,he even accusted you of being irish mn. and you fell down on your knees,in the BJ postion.
You got fred in the "position" finish the fool CHAMP...punish him. LMAOROTFu~!
Smiley Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Pat thul wrote:
So, you think bringing a handgun in, protects you against a vest and assault rifle ??? Poor putz, you wouldn't get the "toy" outta your holster... Irresponsible/dumb gun owners, "think" escalation is the key, when it's taking the best shot...first.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Smiley Slew wrote:
<quoted text>So, you think bringing a handgun in, protects you against a vest and assault rifle ??? Poor putz, you wouldn't get the "toy" outta your holster... Irresponsible/dumb gun owners, "think" escalation is the key, when it's taking the best shot...first.
Defective!

(I wish Topix would allow the correct terms to describe you.....but the Thought Police have been activated since we are closing in on the next Erection)

“copyright -calvin- 2013”

Since: Sep 11

a lot closer than you think

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Please inform everyone what the 3rd Amendment has to do with ANYTHING. When was violation of the 3rd Amendment last prosecuted? Name a SINGLE supreme court case where the 3rd Amendment was even MENTIONED?
Thanks Wade for making my point. You agree that the Third Amendment, prohibiting the comandeering of your house to house troops, is simply out dated and no longer applicable in modern times. Maybe the idea that a bunch of hillbillies with ARs is an effective deterrent to foreign invasion is also a little far fetched. Now I know all you right wing nuts will go crazy over that suggestion; but, it is nice to have it on the record that you agree that it is possible for an element of the constitution to simply be a relic of the past and not relevant in modern times.

We'll take our victories one at a time....
CRASSUS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> You're never see another
Erection in your lifetime you dirty old fool hahahaha
Good job on those toilets, Boy. Now go fill the condom machine.
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

-calvin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Wade for making my point. You agree that the Third Amendment, prohibiting the comandeering of your house to house troops, is simply out dated and no longer applicable in modern times. Maybe the idea that a bunch of hillbillies with ARs is an effective deterrent to foreign invasion is also a little far fetched. Now I know all you right wing nuts will go crazy over that suggestion; but, it is nice to have it on the record that you agree that it is possible for an element of the constitution to simply be a relic of the past and not relevant in modern times.
We'll take our victories one at a time....
Nope, I did not make your point. My point is that the 3rd Amendment was not relevant from day 1. The 2nd Amendment has survived numerous challenges in the Supreme Court to prove that it still is relevant. If you really believe it is time to repeal the 2nd Amendment I suggest you do whatever you can to make that the main part of the Democratic platform. Every Democrat in the country should run for election with the repeal of the 2nd Amendment and the top priority they would have after they are elected to public office.
Mike

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Pat thul wrote:
When you can defend yourself armed you have a chance, if we waited for gummit to save us we have no chance.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

The Law Enforcers were at the Theater withn 90 seconds, according to thier Chief.

Ths is commendable, and irrelevant. People with common sense know that their is no value in keeping a response force available to arrive AFTER the destruction has been done.

It is about 200 years past the time that America needs to rethink what it is that We the People want from our Collective when it comes to personal safety.

If my child was slaughtered and the Law Enforcers came to retrieve her body, I would be raging against the Laws that kept my responsible neighbor from protecting my child.

I am more than capable of eliminating a threat, and I would trust about 90% of my fellow man to do the same.......

America has NEVER needed a Civilian Army, paid with confiscated wealth, to "Enforce" laws that the Lawless will always violate.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Funny you claim to "support" your kids, when your wife & kids LEFT YOU, rhetoric, buggered boi !!! Sure, use your "Saturday night special", to return fire at a vested, superior armed opponent, during chaos, makes perfect sense, to a drunk ....LMAOROTFu~!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Funny you claim to "support" your kids, when your wife & kids LEFT YOU, rhetoric, buggered boi !!! Sure, use your "Saturday night special", to return fire at a vested, superior armed opponent, during chaos, makes perfect sense, to a drunk ....LMAOROTFu~!
Dangerous Psychotic,

Go to the light (And do not take others with you!)
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

I'm sorry, did "truth" get in the way of your rhetoric, liar ??? LMAOROTFU~! Now SPAM, right ???
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
I'm sorry, did "truth" get in the way of your rhetoric, liar ??? LMAOROTFU~! Now SPAM, right ???
Dangerous Sociopath,

It is clear to all here that you are intimidated by thoughtful people that wipe the floor with you. You use of your psychotic distorted fantasies in your assaults on your superiors only serves to reinforce that which we all know about you and your Mental Illness.

So please keep tossing rocks at the Big Kids as you hide under the Playground Lady's dress
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Go to work and leave your bottle at "trailer"...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 7 min Mothra 32,024
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 39 min Listen Up 26,188
Andi uses racial slur 2 hr Bellweather 2
Global cooling 'undeniable,' scientists say 2 hr Bellweather 50
Tweet Gets Family Booted Off Plane 4 hr Leroy The Babtist 2
Police Shoot Dog During Chase 4 hr Mozolume Pilot 6
Franken REFUSES to debate at the State Fair 4 hr Space ace 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000