Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

More deaths caused by the lack of gun control laws - US leads the world in the rate of shooting deaths, and also has the loosest gun control laws.

Coincidence? No - even a child can make the connection.

“Celebrate Liberty and Freedom”

Since: Sep 09

Mpls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

More violence and rage from PP and Hollywood.
AntiMelting

New Richmond, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

JTY wrote:
More deaths caused by the lack of gun control laws - US leads the world in the rate of shooting deaths, and also has the loosest gun control laws.
You couldn't think yourself out of a paper bag.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Are you for real? These deaths were the sole responsibility of the animal who pulled the trigger.
And get your own moniker.
Fred

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

JTY wrote:
More deaths caused by the lack of gun control laws
Really? Your assumption is that if there were tighter registration and/or restrictions on guns that this would not have happened?

Bullshit.
antmakeitup

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

cantmakeitup wrote:
Are you for real? These deaths were the sole responsibility of the animal who pulled the trigger.
And get your own moniker.
You're correct! An animal who had access to a gun!
Toidi Slayer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Maybe a couple of NRA members with carry permits could have helped the situation.
My Thoughts

Prescott, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

earch

By Jenny McCartney Last Updated: 5:02PM BST 27/07/2008

Fri 20 Jul 2012 Updated 7 mins ago

Home News Our attitude to violence is beyond a joke as new Batman film, The Dark Knight, shows

The new Batman film reaches new levels of brutality, so why are we letting children watch it? Jenny McCartney looks at a society seduced by sadism.

If I were 10 years old, would I be badgering my parents to take me to see the new Batman film, The Dark Knight? You bet I would. It's the latest and biggest release in the superhero genre, which children instantly understand as a direct appeal to their special interests.
space ace

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

JTY wrote:
Out of all the witnesses there all of them described the killer as a white male. None of them described the killer as a gun. If you take the lunitic out of the equation the shooting would have never happened. Maybe if our culture didn't breed monsters like this there wouldn't be a problem.
space ace

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

JTY wrote:
All of his guns were legally purchased too so it's not like he got them off the street or anything.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

folks forget. there are a ton of gun laws on the books already. say about at least 200 of them if one does a search.
plus, even if he did not have any firearms. he still most likely would have found a way to murder all those victims of his. say like at least one molotov cocktail. or some other weapon.
as one of my friends tends to say. if they ban firearms. does that mean we get to use our swords?

“We have 545 traitors.”

Since: May 11

Parts Unknown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Blaming the NRA for this shooting is like blaming AAA for car accidents. There is always room in China if you don't like it here.

“We have 545 traitors.”

Since: May 11

Parts Unknown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

JTY wrote:
You are right. Only a childish mind would make that connection.
space ace

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

JTY wrote:
Maybe we should ban cars since people get into accidents with them. I think it was thomas jefferson who said "you cant sacrifice liberty for security and if you do you deserve neither". The point is bad shit happens in life and there is no way of stopping it. You can't stop fate.
Anon

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

When will guns be regulated in this country? When someone goes on a shooting rampage at NRA offices?
Laughing Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

space ace wrote:
<quoted text>Out of all the witnesses there all of them described the killer as a white male. None of them described the killer as a gun. If you take the lunitic out of the equation the shooting would have never happened. Maybe if our culture didn't breed monsters like this there wouldn't be a problem.
Seems, it was a collaborative effort or is your theory the religious NUT JOB, could just yell BANG BANG ??? Poor fools, blame the shooter, WHO NEEDED THE GUN or nothing happens...
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

Laughing Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Seems, it was a collaborative effort or is your theory the religious NUT JOB, could just yell BANG BANG ??? Poor fools, blame the shooter, WHO NEEDED THE GUN or nothing happens...
Fuching toidi,

Go away and take the ride to the light before your Psycopathic Personality causes you to be the next Sexualy Deviated whack job that Amerika has created!
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

I think you mean religious wing nut job...
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

Anon wrote:
When will guns be regulated in this country? When someone goes on a shooting rampage at NRA offices?
Here's a clue, OK? There are already tens of thousands of gun regulations in every state and the federal gov't. Most of them call for stiff prison terms if you violate them.

The problem is, is that most prosecutors AND judges plea-bargain down these types of charges, then the so-called judge hands down a chicken-chit sentance.

That's not JUSTICE. That's a corrupt system that needs REFORMING.

Problem is, this guy bought all of his stuff legally. I don't know how he did it, since he was on unemployment, drove a "loser" car, lived in a lousy apartment. Buying all of those guns, ammo, body armor, etc. wasn't cheap, I can assure you.

My guess about this guy, is that he had $100K PLUS in student loans that he knew he could never repay, he couldn't find a job, even though he was very smart, his unemployment was about to run out and he knew he couldn't apply for SSI disability, and he knew that his future job prospects where extremely slim, especially with obamacare kicking in full throttle soon, where it limits what doctors are paid, regardless of skills, experience, hours worked, or success. He didn't have any money to take out a nice woman on a real date, or he feared rejection, so he put out his profile on "dating sites", with some strange descriptions and photos.

He saw a situation where there was no way out. He felt that the "system" quit on him, even though he had put in a lot of hard work, but nobody would ever reward him for it. He obviously was not a stupid person. He planned this out very well. I could never imagine coming up with such an evil, diabolical crime.

But, given his education, he obviously was well schooled in chemistry, probably electronics, he knew how to solve problems, and he knew, given his "clean" past, that he would be under the radar of all of our national security and law enforcement mechanisms designed to stop such a threat. I mean, who ever heard of a "doctor" going "postal", like THIS??

It's a miracle that many more weren't killed, given his weapons and planning. I'm glad that Colorado still has the death penalty.
Since I doubt that he can claim an "insanity" or "schizo" defense, I hope that the state of Colorado vigorously pursues a death penalty, and if found guilty, it is carried out soon. It's time to send a strong message to these mass murderers, it will not be tolerated, and you WILL get the "maximum" sentance. I am a bit surprised that he didn't kill himself, or commit "suicide by cop".
Every law enforcement agency will pick his brain apart, despite his high IQ.

Still, I don't see how anybody can call this guy a "conservative" or a "gun nut". He didn't own ANY guns until he came up with this
diabolical idea. Given his education, he could have just as well built a huge bomb, and we know that, because of all of the booby traps he set at his apartment.
Fred

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a clue, OK? There are already tens of thousands of gun regulations in every state and the federal gov't. Most of them call for stiff prison terms if you violate them.
The problem is, is that most prosecutors AND judges plea-bargain down these types of charges, then the so-called judge hands down a chicken-chit sentance.
That's not JUSTICE. That's a corrupt system that needs REFORMING.
Problem is, this guy bought all of his stuff legally. I don't know how he did it, since he was on unemployment, drove a "loser" car, lived in a lousy apartment. Buying all of those guns, ammo, body armor, etc. wasn't cheap, I can assure you.
My guess about this guy, is that he had $100K PLUS in student loans that he knew he could never repay, he couldn't find a job, even though he was very smart, his unemployment was about to run out and he knew he couldn't apply for SSI disability, and he knew that his future job prospects where extremely slim, especially with obamacare kicking in full throttle soon, where it limits what doctors are paid, regardless of skills, experience, hours worked, or success. He didn't have any money to take out a nice woman on a real date, or he feared rejection, so he put out his profile on "dating sites", with some strange descriptions and photos.
He saw a situation where there was no way out. He felt that the "system" quit on him, even though he had put in a lot of hard work, but nobody would ever reward him for it. He obviously was not a stupid person. He planned this out very well. I could never imagine coming up with such an evil, diabolical crime.
But, given his education, he obviously was well schooled in chemistry, probably electronics, he knew how to solve problems, and he knew, given his "clean" past, that he would be under the radar of all of our national security and law enforcement mechanisms designed to stop such a threat. I mean, who ever heard of a "doctor" going "postal", like THIS??
It's a miracle that many more weren't killed, given his weapons and planning. I'm glad that Colorado still has the death penalty.
Since I doubt that he can claim an "insanity" or "schizo" defense, I hope that the state of Colorado vigorously pursues a death penalty, and if found guilty, it is carried out soon. It's time to send a strong message to these mass murderers, it will not be tolerated, and you WILL get the "maximum" sentance. I am a bit surprised that he didn't kill himself, or commit "suicide by cop".
Every law enforcement agency will pick his brain apart, despite his high IQ.
Still, I don't see how anybody can call this guy a "conservative" or a "gun nut". He didn't own ANY guns until he came up with this
diabolical idea. Given his education, he could have just as well built a huge bomb, and we know that, because of all of the booby traps he set at his apartment.
Excellent analysis.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of191
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The truth about arab aggression against israel 7 min John gotti 8
Obama seeks brisk passage of border children fu... 8 min Gen DeShawn Pedro Patton 2
Lebron james back in cleveland 10 min John gotti 11
What Is Causing the Kidney Stone Epidemic? 17 min cantmakeitup 5
Obama demands 3.7 billion dollars for border cr... 18 min LIbEralS 39
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 30 min LMS 26,171
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 31,793
•••
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••