Feinstein regrets speculating about l...

Feinstein regrets speculating about leaks

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

CRASSUS

Oconto, WI

#1 Jul 24, 2012
The head Jigger wasn't happy with her.
Feinstein said she regretted that her remarks "are being used to impugn President Obama or his commitment to protecting national security secrets. I know for a fact the president is extremely troubled by these leaks. His administration has moved aggressively to appoint two independent U.S. attorneys. There is an investigation under way, and it is moving forward quickly."

She added her hope that although it is an election year, the investigation can proceed "without political accusation or interference from anyone."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/24/se...
Capt Crunch

Cave Creek, AZ

#3 Jul 24, 2012
She done got her ass whupped!

“copyright -calvin- 2013”

Since: Sep 11

a lot closer than you think

#4 Jul 24, 2012
Capt Crunch wrote:
She done got her ass whupped!
And your accomplishments so far, are.........? Oh wait, you post one liners on a midwestern topix forum. I see.
pshaw

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Jul 25, 2012
-calvin- wrote:
<quoted text>
And your accomplishments so far, are.........? Oh wait, you post one liners on a midwestern topix forum. I see.
And you don't.
nuff said

Wheaton, IL

#6 Jul 25, 2012
-calvin- wrote:
<quoted text>
What IS that in your mouth on your moniker.
Capt Crunch

Cave Creek, AZ

#7 Jul 25, 2012
-calvin- wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are not denying that she got her ass whupped, are you?
" Diane, apologize at once, or black Barak will take your chairmanship away!" "Yassuh, Mistah bossman."
- kline -

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Jul 25, 2012
-calvin- wrote:
<quoted text>
oh that's right you are a barry one term jim carter kool aid drinker, enough said.
nobama

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Jul 25, 2012
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are not denying that she got her ass whupped, are you?
" Diane, apologize at once, or black Barak will take your chairmanship away!" "Yassuh, Mistah bossman."
correction obiden is not black he is not white he is multi racial at best, his mother was WHITE. we think still checling with kenya and his grand parents in the mud huts.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#10 Jul 25, 2012
Correction, Obama is president and you're PUTZ... Get it, right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 47 min IBdaMann 34,404
Sanctuary Cities 2 hr Oh well 92
GOP debate prep 2 hr space ace 1
Trump on fire 2 hr crunch 7
biden may run 4 hr crunch 3
St. Paul Robber Shot! 4 hr crunch 5
Dr. Walter James Palmer 4 hr crunch 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages