Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#44 Feb 11, 2013
Sea-Tac Hertz, BULLSHIT, by the POS BULLSHITTER ! LMAOROFU~!

Intelligent discussion is fun, YOU should try it ! LMAOROTFU~!

Funny, you're such a loser and trying valiantly to hate American Working Class, when you "worked" 2 hours & 15 minutes, THEN RAN ~! RUN AWAY MULTIPLE MONIKER MORON ~!
Seattle Slew have at it

Saint Paul, MN

#45 Feb 11, 2013
Put it out for bids and save a bunch of $$$.

Union workers are needing work. The USA was built on supply and demand. If there are too many of anything then they should find something else to do.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#47 Feb 11, 2013

I've never understood how someone earning that kind of coin can look at their paycheck and then in the mirror, let alone the face of a line worker, and say, "This is what's best for the company and, yeah, I'm worth it." CEO pay inflation is a self-perpetuating phenomena: CEOs get paid more because CEOs get paid more. Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode when Jerry tells Elaine he has to sit in first class because that's what he's become accustomed to, but coach is fine for her.
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#48 Feb 11, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>You're such a loser, your joy in life is watching an ape play with a ball and get paid millions for children's games. Now you're a Kanye West fan. You could use a beating.
http://images4.mtv.com/uri/mgid:uma:content:m...
I listen to country. However I do not like godless communist swine like you do, nor am I a racist
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#49 Feb 11, 2013
DSM Local wrote:
<quoted text>
I listen to country. However I do not like godless communist swine like you do, nor am I a racist
You two guys should just kiss and makeup.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#50 Feb 11, 2013
Here's the video of it...

Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#51 Feb 11, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Here's the video of it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tAWxU4BC5kcXX
If anyone would benefit by hiring minority (mentally handicapped qualify as minorites, don't they?), it would be my hubby, Slewsie.
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#54 Feb 12, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
I've never understood how someone earning that kind of coin can look at their paycheck and then in the mirror, let alone the face of a line worker, and say, "This is what's best for the company and, yeah, I'm worth it." CEO pay inflation is a self-perpetuating phenomena: CEOs get paid more because CEOs get paid more. Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode when Jerry tells Elaine he has to sit in first class because that's what he's become accustomed to, but coach is fine for her.
Yet you seem to have no problem reaping the benefits on your stocks.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#55 Feb 12, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Total direct compensation for 248 CEOs at public companies rose 2.8% last year, to a median of $10.3 million, according to an analysis by The Wall Street Journal and Hay Group. A separate AFL-CIO analysis of CEO pay across a broad sample of S&P 500 firms showed the average CEO earned 380 times more than the typical U.S. worker. In 1980, that multiple was 42.
Wide gaps in pay can affect employee morale, productivity and turnover, several studies have found. In the 1980s, management guru Peter Drucker advocated capping the ratio of CEO pay to average worker pay at 20 to 1. Beyond that, resentment creeps in, according to the think tank Drucker Institute. In 2010, a joint study by Northeastern University's business school and Bentley University found that employee productivity decreases as the disparity between CEO and worker pay increases.
Plagiarism is against the law, you have neither the ability nor the acumen to formulate any logical response besides the usual butt licking interface. Grow the F up.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#56 Feb 12, 2013
Total direct compensation for 248 CEOs at public companies rose 2.8% last year, to a median of $10.3 million, according to an analysis by The Wall Street Journal and Hay Group. A separate AFL-CIO analysis of CEO pay across a broad sample of S&P 500 firms showed the average CEO earned 380 times more than the typical U.S. worker. In 1980, that multiple was 42.
Wide gaps in pay can affect employee morale, productivity and turnover, several studies have found. In the 1980s, management guru Peter Drucker advocated capping the ratio of CEO pay to average worker pay at 20 to 1. Beyond that, resentment creeps in, according to the think tank Drucker Institute. In 2010, a joint study by Northeastern University's business school and Bentley University found that employee productivity decreases as the disparity between CEO and worker pay increases.
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#57 Feb 12, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Not only is my gay Slewsie the Spell Check Queen of Topix, but she is also the Cut and Paste Queen.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#58 Feb 12, 2013
Awww, did I hit a tender spot with Topix's most prolific compulsive liar? Is it because I exposed your inner compulsion to be with SL?

Poor troll. Get help for all that anger and all those compulsions. Seriously.
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#59 Feb 12, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Awww, did I hit a tender spot with Topix's most prolific compulsive liar? Is it because I exposed your inner compulsion to be with SL?
Repeating again there gay Slewsie? I can call the doctor for you if you wish. Then we can gets those meds adjusted again.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#61 Feb 12, 2013

Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#62 Feb 12, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Slewsie, why are you still repeating yourself? We went to the doctor at lunch time and got your meds adjusted. Do we need to go back again?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#64 Feb 12, 2013

Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#66 Feb 12, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Slewsie dear, why do you repeat yourself so much? It's the experimental medications they have you on, isn't it?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#68 Feb 12, 2013
Who keep claiming I raped them ?? Most of you bois ! LMAOROTFu~! So, was I great ??
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#69 Feb 12, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Who keep claiming I raped them ?? Most of you bois ! LMAOROTFu~! So, was I great ??
OMG! OMG! What will we do? The Spell Check Queen of Topix made a typo. What will we do? This doesn't happen more than 87 or 88 times a day. What will we do?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#71 Feb 12, 2013
Who keeps claiming I raped them ?? Most of you bois ! LMAOROTFu~! So, was I great ?? ANSWER THE QUESTION, puppy ! LMAOROTFU~!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 26,266
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr harmonious 32,647
Government FAILURE MnSURE Sure is phocked up 4 hr Slewer 9
Republicans Simply Donít Want Minorities To Vote 9 hr cantmakeitup 46
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 12 hr Go Blue Forever 257
Meet the Minnesota Vikings All-Arrested team 12 hr cantmakeitup 2
Minnesota governor calls for Adrian Peterson's ... 13 hr cantmakeitup 2
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search