Fox News' credibility fallen

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Fox News' credibility has fallen 9 percent since three years ago, according to new Public Policy Polling (PPP) results released on Wednesday.

The annual poll asks participants to rate their trust in multiple networks including Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, PBS, Comedy Central, ABC News, CBS News and NBC News. According to PPP's press release:

Just like its actual ratings, Fox News has hit a record low in the four years that we've been doing this poll. 41% of voters trust it to 46% who do not. To put those numbers into some perspective the first time we did this poll, in 2010, 49% of voters trusted it to 37% who did not.

Just like last year, researchers also found that Fox News is both the least trusted and most trusted network when compared to the other networks in the survey. Thirty-four percent said they trust Fox News the most, while 39 percent said they trust it the least.

Other news outlets are not entirely better off. Thirty-five percent of respondents said they trust MSNBC, while 44 percent said they do not. When it comes to CNN, 38 percent of voters said they trust the network, but 43 percent said they trust the cable network the least.

PBS is the only outlet that respondents trust more than distrust, with 52 percent of voters saying they trust the network, and 29 percent saying they do not
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Amused Slew wrote:
Fox News' credibility has fallen 9 percent since three years ago, according to new Public Policy Polling (PPP) results released on Wednesday.
The annual poll asks participants to rate their trust in multiple networks including Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, PBS, Comedy Central, ABC News, CBS News and NBC News. According to PPP's press release:
Just like its actual ratings, Fox News has hit a record low in the four years that we've been doing this poll. 41% of voters trust it to 46% who do not. To put those numbers into some perspective the first time we did this poll, in 2010, 49% of voters trusted it to 37% who did not.
Just like last year, researchers also found that Fox News is both the least trusted and most trusted network when compared to the other networks in the survey. Thirty-four percent said they trust Fox News the most, while 39 percent said they trust it the least.
Other news outlets are not entirely better off. Thirty-five percent of respondents said they trust MSNBC, while 44 percent said they do not. When it comes to CNN, 38 percent of voters said they trust the network, but 43 percent said they trust the cable network the least.
PBS is the only outlet that respondents trust more than distrust, with 52 percent of voters saying they trust the network, and 29 percent saying they do not
My hubby, the gay Slewsie, will do anything he can to make Faux News look bad, even lie.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Like calling folks gay, under a "borrowed" moniker ??? Sure are a class "act", right wing nutter ? LMAIOROTU~! Fine by me, your posts simply show, you're a putz.
goose

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 6, 2013
 
They all look fairly close.
All are trusted less, that says alot about the media in general!
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 6, 2013
 
Amused Slew wrote:
Like calling folks gay, under a "borrowed" moniker ??? Sure are a class "act", right wing nutter ? LMAIOROTU~! Fine by me, your posts simply show, you're a putz.
Slewsie, hun. Why are you mad at me? I just say the truth.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

You like calling folks gay, under a "borrowed" moniker ??? Sure are a class "act", right wing nutter ? LMAOROTU~! Fine by me, your posts simply show, you're a putz.

Pretty sad, you smoke and slur... Sweet "existence" cantgetitup.

Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Amused Slew wrote:
You like calling folks gay, under a "borrowed" moniker ??? Sure are a class "act", right wing nutter ? LMAOROTU~! Fine by me, your posts simply show, you're a putz.
Pretty sad, you smoke and slur... Sweet "existence" cantgetitup.
Slewsie, Slewsie, Slewsie. What borrowed moniker? This is my name, just like it is your name. Lots of couples have the same last name, don't they? And I do not smoke. Ish! Only Slewpid people smoke. He-he. Get the joke there?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Will Michelle DUMP Barak 5 min Trigger 22
Boycott Reid stay out of Vegas 37 min Whitewinger 5
Mpls. considers plastic food containers banMpls... 1 hr Ralph 6
What does Griddy think? 1 hr Whitewinger 5
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr Trigger 29,896
Muslim drivers refuse to work over Gay Games ad 3 hr Ralph 2
St. Paul's pothole battle intensifies 3 hr Ralph 16
•••
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••