Serena Williams causes stir with comments on Steubenville rape case

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#1 Jun 19, 2013
Two players from the celebrated Steubenville, Ohio, high school football team were convicted in March of raping a drunken 16-year-old girl; one of the boys was ordered to serve an additional year for photographing the girl naked. The case gained widespread attention in part because of the callousness with which other students used social media to gossip about it.

According to the Rolling Stone story, Williams says the perpetrators of the crime "did something stupid," and she asks: "Do you think it was fair, what they got?"

She adds, "I'm not blaming the girl, but if you're a 16-year-old and you're drunk like that, your parents should teach you: Don't take drinks from other people."

And Williams also is quoted as saying: "... she shouldn't have put herself in that position, unless they slipped her something, then that's different."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2013/06/19/sere...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jun 19, 2013
The Williams sisters are the best tennis players that the world has every had and they are extremely
classy and they have been raised as ladies and not only are they champions but their millionaires and it must really sucks that crackas and fox news can't even make a criminal or a negative scandal out of this simple good nature story.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#4 Jun 19, 2013
Crapass exists to spew con's/cant's racist nonsense...they're all in the moniker mutt's package.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#10 Jun 19, 2013
Always entertaining to see your hatred of women and your "idea" of normal relationships.

You "spell" as well as you "think" and you "think" as cleverly as you moniker mutt....

Now answer yourself, in agreement, moron.
Bob

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Jun 19, 2013
Is there no straw Topix "conservatives" find too feeble to grasp at?

Poor baby Consistent. Always the victim. There, there buddy. We'll send someone out to check on you real soon.
Bob

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Jun 19, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Co-Sociopath of Slewblomkin,
Join your Spiritual Equal Whacking Bush, and stay off Topics like this. As a Dangerous Sexual Sociopath like him, you should not be commenting here.
Stick to the Masturabatory Practices that you so enjoy as you post under mine and the other Adults here's names....on other Threads, not here!
I'd like you to consider the possibility of there being more than one "Bob"... Okay, you dismissed the idea right away, correct? You know why? Because it's the truth! You and the truth are like oil and vinegar, impossible to mix!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#16 Jun 19, 2013
Moniker con's/cant's own words and mantra in a NUTSHELL-

"I have probably lied thousands of times in my life, care to elaborate on which one you are talking about?"

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/trail-or/TFCD...

BUSTED moniker mutt con/cant !!
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#18 Jun 19, 2013
It's amazing how a woman on steroids can resemble an ape.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#19 Jun 19, 2013
Crapass exists to spew con's/cant's racist nonsense...they're all in the moniker mutt's package.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autopsy reports on Ferguson Shooting 8 min cantmakeitup 3
Obama Owns Ebola 20 min LIbEralS 47
He fled, fired -- and died (Feb '07) 51 min Tang Wong Chew 161
Racist Seahawks don't think Russell Wilson is b... 1 hr Tang Wong Chew 2
Fast and Furious - The Next Chapter (Oct '12) 3 hr LIbEralS 15
Governor Dayton 4 hr Obama the best 28
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 32,986
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]