Illinois House Approves Licenses For...
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#114 Jan 15, 2013
This too shall be ignored by the hypocritical and bigoted ("...you should be tarred and feathered because you're a POS "catholick". ")hater who is allegedly from Seattle.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/illega...

illegal alien
noun
a foreigner who has entered or resides in a country unlawfully or without the country's authorization.
a foreigner who enters the U.S. without an entry or immigrant visa, especially a person who crosses the border by avoiding inspection or who overstays the period of time allowed as a visitor, tourist, or businessperson.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#115 Jan 15, 2013
Seems you're forgetting PROOF, but you are a really dumb putz...who cantgetitup, so uses name calling to "feel" ???
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#116 Jan 15, 2013
I like in context quotes, they actually make sense...

Poor cantgetitup, you're like Gollum and the ring of power is your lost manhood.

Rogers, MN

#117 Jan 15, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
There's no cause, he was on his own time. Although, you should be tarred and feathered because you're a POS "catholick".
Context.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#118 Jan 15, 2013
Really, what was I responding to, cantgetitup ??? Look up context, try harder(like your spousal unit cries).
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#119 Jan 15, 2013
So close, for a simpleton...

Definition of CONTEXT
: the parts of a discourse that surround a word or passage and can throw light on its meaning
: the interrelated conditions in which something exists or occurs : environment, setting <the historical context of the war>
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#120 Jan 15, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Context.
Nice, the slewche brought you a view of his reality to quote from "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#121 Jan 15, 2013
Since cantgetitup "understands" the reference, it's nice you comment ignorantly, as usual, SCARY SAND SONNY...

Rogers, MN

#122 Jan 16, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Nice, the slewche brought you a view of his reality to quote from "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy.
Quite a piece of work. And how much more context does one need for this sentence, which stands alone as proof positive that slewpid is indeed, a bigot and hates Catholics?

"Although, you should be tarred and feathered because you're a POS "catholick"."
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#123 Jan 16, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite a piece of work. And how much more context does one need for this sentence, which stands alone as proof positive that slewpid is indeed, a bigot and hates Catholics?
"Although, you should be tarred and feathered because you're a POS "catholick"."
What do you expect from one who views the world through the lens of the urban dictionary?
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#124 Jan 16, 2013
So close, for a simpleton...

Definition of CONTEXT
: the parts of a discourse that surround a word or passage and can throw light on its meaning
: the interrelated conditions in which something exists or occurs : environment, setting <the historical context of the war>
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#125 Jan 16, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>What do you expect from one who views the world through the lens of the urban dictionary?
Gee, you said 2 other "sources" were you lying then or now ??? Poor non-sense, lying ALL THE TIME...

Rogers, MN

#126 Jan 16, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>What do you expect from one who views the world through the lens of the urban dictionary?
No more, but most probably less.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#127 Jan 16, 2013
Like your "spousal unit" expects....
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#128 Jan 16, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
No more, but most probably less.
True, it most likely takes all the intellect he can garner to put on his socks in the morning.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#129 Jan 16, 2013
Oh, another poor post, like your 15 cents non-sense ??

Yeah, I'm fascinating (especially my socks)and you're a hopeless LOSER ! LMAOROTFU~!
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#130 Jan 16, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Yeah, I'm fascinating (especially my socks)and you're a hopeless LOSER ! LMAOROTFU~!
So what you are saying is that you don't wear socks because it is too taxing on your intellect? Just want to make sure I have it clear, wouldn't want to misquote you.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#131 Jan 16, 2013
So, what you're SAYING, is you want to watch me put on socks, because you don't have a life ???

non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#132 Jan 16, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
So, what you're SAYING, is you want to watch me put on socks, because you don't have a life ???
I don't think I could stand to watch you put on socks, based on the content of your postings, it must be quite painful to watch you do most things.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#133 Jan 16, 2013
Poor child, stooping to sock comments is almost the biggest loser move you've tried... Oddly, when I invited any of your visitors to a manly competition, they ALL whiffed... Yeah, you're a man, NOT ~!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1 Injured In North Minneapolis Shooting 3 hr Knock off purse s... 1
Sued in small claims court in different state 7 hr rspirate 1
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Sep 27 FaIth Breeds Stup... 35,579
Statewide protective agency (Oct '15) Sep 26 Troy 34
News Fmr. Prior Lake Youth Pastor Charged With Havin... Sep 26 Paris Hilton 24
Sick hillary Sep 25 LIbEralS 11
News Ramsey County / Meth dealer's motives in sting ... (Aug '08) Sep 24 Lynnhollenbeck 13

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages