Comments
81 - 100 of 120 Comments Last updated Jan 16, 2013
Noah Webster

Saint Paul, MN

#93 Jan 11, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Seem you have me mistaked for Capt, oddly RawMoney had illegal gardeners, too.
Well I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.
Somewhere out there is a tree, tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breathe. I think you owe it an apology.
"It seems you have me mistaken for Capt. Oddly enough, Romney had illegal gardeners too.

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong. Somewhere out there is a tree tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breathe. I think you owe it an apology".

This should help you with your future writing. I am sure there is a community college nearby with a writing skills center. You should enroll in a course soon.(Your metaphor about apologizing to the tree needs some work).
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#94 Jan 11, 2013
Seem you have me mistaked for Capt, oddly RawMoney had illegal gardeners, too.
Well I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.
Somewhere out there is a tree, tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breathe. I think you owe it an apology.
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

#95 Jan 12, 2013
Secretary of State Jesse White and State Police Director Hiram Grau said Monday in a joint statement that approving the plan not only will make roads safer but also lower insurance rates and strengthen the economy "from the work and buying power of all of our state’s residents."

"Unlicensed, uninsured drivers pose a serious risk to every driver and passenger on Illinois roadways," they said.

New Mexico and Washington passed similar laws that White and Grau said have seen traffic accidents involving uninsured drivers plummet.

In November multiple state politicians -- including Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, Senate President John Cullerton, House Republican Leader Tom Cross and former Illinois governors Jim Edgar and James Thompson -- joined to support the bill. Before that 28 Chicago aldermen signed a resolution supporting it.

Earlier in the week, Emanuel said the legislation will help recent immigrants "step out the shadows," and make contributions to the economy.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#96 Jan 14, 2013
This is so much garbage!
Freddie

Minneapolis, MN

#97 Jan 14, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
This is so much garbage!
With DFL Minnesota it will be coming to our state soon.

Makes no diff if they are illegal.
Freddie

Minneapolis, MN

#98 Jan 14, 2013
If Ill. allows illegals to have a license will the license be stamped "Illegal Alien"?

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#99 Jan 14, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
This is so much garbage!
Why yes NOTA. Yes it is. Licensed and insured or not, they are still in the country illegally and that makes them criminals.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#100 Jan 14, 2013
Until they're tried, they not illegal ANYTHING... Poor, senile, old thing....
Insistent

Grantsburg, WI

#101 Jan 14, 2013
If any State wants to grant legitimacy to their criminals they have every right to do so.

Me, Personaly, I, would find a Scumbag Lawyer to make a Federal Case against the State if i were injured in an auto accident by the Criminals that the State sanctioned.

Also, For every Dollar that a State confiscates from their Productive Citizens to encourage the Criminals, the Federal Govt needs to reduce the States Gifts from the Messiah's Money Tree.

Where is the "fairness" in expecting the Law Abiding in say Utah, to sustain the Scumbag Demokrat Politicians in Illinois that use the Illegal Criminals for their votes?
Freddie

Minneapolis, MN

#103 Jan 14, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Soooo if they can get across the border they are legal? You mean IF they take one step across the border and are on US soil then they are legal?

Why are there border guards catching them as they cross?

I mean once on US soil they are legal, just like the Cubans that set their foot on the sandy beach, they are then legal?

Seattle please explain...
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#104 Jan 14, 2013
Nobody said they were legal, at that point, they're undocumented... Try to keep up.
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#105 Jan 14, 2013
Iowa has decided not to, the local leftists are very upset, insolvent Illinois has who cares they will all fail together
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#106 Jan 14, 2013
Given this is an Illinois thread, perhaps you're pointless ?
Insistent

Grantsburg, WI

#107 Jan 14, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Given this is an Illinois thread, perhaps you're pointless ?
Why haven't you consumed that Thorazine Stash yet.

You are a gas bubble that wells up inside and causes discomfort. We never know if you will release as a Fart or a Burp.....it does not matter, the stench will be awful either way.....Just like the diseased words that leave your gaseous mind and enter the Internet.....empty, useless, stinking, and of no value to any living creature.

PLEASE!!!!!! Go to the Light!
Freddie

Minneapolis, MN

#108 Jan 14, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Nobody said they were legal, at that point, they're undocumented... Try to keep up.
Sooooo, everyone can enter the USA and once they get to US soil they are not illegal BUT undocumented?

Correct? I'm just trying to stay up.
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#109 Jan 14, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
If they are not legal, then they are illegal. It is illegal for them to be here without documentation.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#110 Jan 14, 2013
Freddie wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo if they can get across the border they are legal? You mean IF they take one step across the border and are on US soil then they are legal?
Why are there border guards catching them as they cross?
I mean once on US soil they are legal, just like the Cubans that set their foot on the sandy beach, they are then legal?
Seattle please explain...
They are aliens (ie...not American citizens) and they are in the country illegally. Therefore they are illegal aliens. Yes, they are also undocumented because criminals don't report in to the authorities. Naturally, honey slew slew will not accept any verification that is not linked to huffington post or alternet but hey, what does he/she/it know.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ali...

2alien
noun
Definition of ALIEN
: a person of another family, race, or nation
: a foreign-born resident who has not been naturalized and is still a subject or citizen of a foreign country; broadly : a foreign-born citizen

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_%28law%29

An alien who is present in a country unlawfully or without the country's authorization is known as an illegal alien of that country.
Insistent

Grantsburg, WI

#111 Jan 14, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
They are aliens (ie...not American citizens) and they are in the country illegally. Therefore they are illegal aliens. Yes, they are also undocumented because criminals don't report in to the authorities. Naturally, honey slew slew will not accept any verification that is not linked to huffington post or alternet but hey, what does he/she/it know.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ali...
2alien
noun
Definition of ALIEN
: a person of another family, race, or nation
: a foreign-born resident who has not been naturalized and is still a subject or citizen of a foreign country; broadly : a foreign-born citizen
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_%28law%29
An alien who is present in a country unlawfully or without the country's authorization is known as an illegal alien of that country.
It is all so easy for you Non-Collectivists!

These people are Victims!

You use legitimate descriptions of them, that accurately define, them just to be a big Mean guy!

This is the 2000's and if you want to embraced and accepted, you must learn which "laws" matter and which ones do not....you, you, you Dinosaur.

Bigot!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#112 Jan 14, 2013
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#113 Jan 14, 2013
Freddie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooooo, everyone can enter the USA and once they get to US soil they are not illegal BUT undocumented?
Correct? I'm just trying to stay up.
Everyone can enter the US ??? Not really. Try children's stories, if you're committed to making stuff up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Obskeptic 32,492
Men who don't like football 2 hr Victor 10
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 2 hr Pietro 78
The 1% Should Pay Their Fair Share in Taxes 2 hr Pietro 38
Bar Abilene in Uptown closes 5 hr cowboy chris 1
Happy Labor Day. Are Unions Dead? 6 hr UncleSi 4
Looters mar vigil for teen shot by Missouri police 6 hr UncleSi 25
•••
•••
•••