Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#49 Jan 10, 2013
Man, you're wrong again !!! Gad troll, it's embarrassing to see you're so dumb.... This is almost as bad as the 2 day dojo search....

Guy who "uses" slewsie, criticizes spelling ?? Yep, you're NOT a stupid hypocrite, you're not, you're not, you're not..... LMAOROTFU~!
Ps-
"a shoe in" means you have one foot in the door...he's a shoe in for the job...meaning he has a good chance of the getting the job.
"shoo in" is a racetrack term applied to a horse that is expected to win a race, because the race is fixed.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#50 Jan 10, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Man, you're wrong again !!! Gad troll, it's embarrassing to see you're so dumb.... This is almost as bad as the 2 day dojo search....
Guy who "uses" slewsie, criticizes spelling ?? Yep, you're NOT a stupid hypocrite, you're not, you're not, you're not..... LMAOROTFU~!
Ps-
"a shoe in" means you have one foot in the door...he's a shoe in for the job...meaning he has a good chance of the getting the job.
"shoo in" is a racetrack term applied to a horse that is expected to win a race, because the race is fixed.
Glad you took a small break to re-charge your delusional state of mind, mr low integrity poster.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#51 Jan 10, 2013
Tell me ALL ABOUT our Michigan bet, non-sense !!! LMAOROTFU~!
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#52 Jan 11, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Ps-
Let's go back over this one more time mr low integrity poster. There was a disagreement over the spelling of "shoo-in", I spelled it right, you attempted to "correct" me and spelled it wrong. I posted usage and spelling from Webster's online, Wikipedia, etc. You posted from an "unattributed source". I found similar postings on Yahoo answers and Wiki answers. You used that as some kind of "aha" moment in your low integrity brain, called me a liar, and said your valid source was the urban dictionary. I am now using that source, as you don't like Webster's online, or Wikipedia, and now you are either arguing about the spelling of "shoo-in" or you are disagreeing with using the source that you, mr low integrity poster, validated as a good enough source for you. Which is it?

Back to this thread, you said that undocumented immigrants aren't here illegally.

So your contention is that in the political speak, undocumented aliens are really legal aliens, with green cards, visas, etc. Oh, wait, those documents would by definition make them "documented aliens". You don't get much more slewpid than that.

What a slewsie.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#53 Jan 11, 2013
Tell me ALL ABOUT our Michigan bet, non-sense !!! LMAOROTFU~!
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#54 Jan 11, 2013
Let's go back over this one more time mr low integrity poster.

There was a disagreement over the spelling of "shoo-in", I spelled it right, you attempted to "correct" me and spelled it wrong. I posted usage and spelling from Webster's online, Wikipedia, etc. You posted from an "unattributed source". I found similar postings on Yahoo answers and Wiki answers. You used that as some kind of "aha" moment in your low integrity brain, called me a liar, and said your valid source was the urban dictionary. I am now using that source, as you don't like Webster's online, or Wikipedia, and now you are either arguing about the spelling of "shoo-in" or you are disagreeing with using the source that you, mr low integrity poster, validated as a good enough source for you. Which is it?

Back to this thread, you said that undocumented immigrants aren't here illegally.

So your contention is that in the political speak, undocumented aliens are really legal aliens, with green cards, visas, etc. Oh, wait, those documents would by definition make them "documented aliens". You don't get much more slewpid than that.

What a slewsie.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#55 Jan 11, 2013
If they're illegals, deport them... LMAOROTFU~! I like made up words, impotent, right wing nut ?? Must be look at all your "rationalization"...
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#56 Jan 11, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
If they're illegals, deport them... LMAOROTFU~! I like made up words, impotent, right wing nut ?? Must be look at all your "rationalization"...
Do you know how Mentally ill you are?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#57 Jan 11, 2013
You're the expert ???

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#58 Jan 11, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
If they're illegals, deport them... LMAOROTFU~!..
The truth comes out at last. He/she/it hates illegals and is against immigration reform.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#59 Jan 11, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive just fitted strobe lights in the bedroom........ It makes the wife look like shes moving during sex.
Another "glitch" !?? Funny, you rewrite what other folks say, but don't like it done to you ??
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#60 Jan 11, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Great plan, when they come in to apply for a driver's license without any proof of being in the country legally documentation, deport them.
Great idea slewsie, it is like a million monkeys typing, you post enough, eventually you type something you didn't intend that would actually work.

Rogers, MN

#61 Jan 11, 2013
Funny, you rewrite what other folks say, but don't like it done to you ??

pot/kettle/black slewche
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#62 Jan 11, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
Another "glitch" !?? Funny, you rewrite what other folks say, but don't like it done to you ??
Genetic Defect,

Would you like to explain to you why you lack the emotional ability to engage in normal conversation/non-abusive interactions with the Big Kids?(It has everything to do with Genetic Mutations at your Conception, and compounded by your disturbing sexuality issues from what Uncle Daddy did to you).
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#64 Jan 11, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Great plan, when they come in to apply for a driver's license without any proof of being in the country legally documentation, deport them.
Great idea slewsie, it is like a million monkeys typing, you post enough, eventually you type something you didn't intend that would actually work.
My point EXACTLY, you can't call them illegal, with legalities, despite your STUPIDITY. LMAOROTFU~! You lose, again(under any moniker).
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#65 Jan 11, 2013
My point EXACTLY, you can't call them illegal, WITHOUT PROPER legalities, despite your STUPIDITY. LMAOROTFU~! You lose, again(under any moniker).
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#66 Jan 11, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>My point EXACTLY, you can't call them illegal, with legalities, despite your STUPIDITY. LMAOROTFU~! You lose, again(under any moniker).
Moron,

Do you know how Mentally ill you are?

By the way, Didn't the Doctors know what a Genetic Mutant you were destined to be when they discovered that you were the monster created by the Unholy Union of your Birth Mother and her Brother that bred her?

Would you be willing to get in line for a "Retroactive Abortion" to correct the Dr's Mistake in not Aborting you before you started wasting oxygen that is better utilized by single celled creatures?

Rogers, MN

#68 Jan 11, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Great plan, when they come in to apply for a driver's license without any proof of being in the country legally documentation, deport them.
"Honey Slew Slew wrote:
My point EXACTLY, you can't call them illegal, WITHOUT PROPER legalities,..."

What Slewpid is saying is that they haven't actually broken the law until they get caught. A common mantra among criminals and of course, fundamentally wrong. They have broken the law, because they came here illegally, but they just haven't been caught, yet.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#70 Jan 11, 2013
They must be arrested, charged, and convicted...

They can be working on papers and temporarily without, too....

Poor teabaggers, you believe in the law, when it says you can carry guns, but nowhere else.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#71 Jan 11, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
They must be arrested, charged, and convicted...
They can be working on papers and temporarily without, too....
Poor teabaggers, you believe in the law, when it says you can carry guns, but nowhere else.
The US government has decided to flex its muscle in Arizona and take control of immigration policy there, but refuses to do so in the sanctuary city and state of Illinois?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 11 hr American_Sons 18
Mall of America Protest 17 hr Go Blue Forever 34
Close, but no cigars -- or: A funny thing happe... 19 hr Medewiwin 8
Merry Christmas to all... Wed cantmakeitup 1
The New York City Mayor Wed Bobert Ne Nero 7
2 cops dead THANKS LIBERALS! Wed CNN Reporter 21
Benghazi-Gate OBAMA not allowing access to surv... (Mar '13) Wed LIbEralS 330
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web