|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
I like being so deep into your head, you're making up words... Tell your family, I'll chip in for your meds.... Poor loser, again.
You aren't even deep in your own head. You write slewy comments. But you finally posted your source for your disagreement on spelling and usage of words, the urban dictionary. You sure are a slewpid blogger.
non-starter

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

1. slewpid

Noun: Dumb to the point of ignoring factual evidence rebutting an argument. Obstinately stupid.

Adjective: To make oneself appear incredibly uneducated and obtuse, either intentionally or unintentionally.

noun: The definition from Webster's right in front of him, he was too slewpid to ascertain the meaning.

Adjective: The slewpid blogger didn't understand his posting invalidated his point.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
I like being so deep into your head, you're making up words... Tell your family, I'll chip in for your meds.... Poor loser, again.
Fellow Posters,

I am dead serious when I say Topix needs to be held to account for allowing the Self Declared Dangerous Sociopath, Seattle Slewage (And all her other Name Stealing Persona's), to continue to post here.

Not because of the Scumbag she is, but because she needs to have more stringent controls placed on her in order to protect those around her.

She WILL go Columbine one day, and Topix needs to be held to account for not doing the right thing.

I ask the Seattle Sociopath to "Go to the Light" in all seriousness. I hope she goes alone, and soon, BEFORE she decides that as a Victim, others need to suffer on her way out!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

non-starter wrote:
1. slewpid
Noun: Dumb to the point of ignoring factual evidence rebutting an argument. Obstinately stupid.
Adjective: To make oneself appear incredibly uneducated and obtuse, either intentionally or unintentionally.
noun: The definition from Webster's right in front of him, he was too slewpid to ascertain the meaning.
Adjective: The slewpid blogger didn't understand his posting invalidated his point.
<quoted text>non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>I found it, you just won't publish that you got it off Yahoo or Wiki answers ..

Where AGAIN ??? LOSER !
non-starter

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>I found it, you just won't publish that you got it off Yahoo or Wiki answers ..
Where AGAIN ??? LOSER !
Let's go back over this one more time mr low integrity poster. There was a disagreement over the spelling of "shoo-in", I spelled it right, you attempted to "correct" me and spelled it wrong. I posted usage and spelling from Webster's online, Wikipedia, etc. You posted from an "unattributed source". I found similar postings on Yahoo answers and Wiki answers. You used that as some kind of "aha" moment in your low integrity brain, called me a liar, and said your valid source was the urban dictionary. I am now using that source, as you don't like Webster's online, or Wikipedia, and now you are either arguing about the spelling of "shoo-in" or you are disagreeing with using the source that you, mr low integrity poster, validated as a good enough source for you. Which is it?

Back to this thread, you said that undocumented immigrants aren't here illegally.

So your contention is that in the political speak, undocumented aliens are really legal aliens, with green cards, visas, etc. Oh, wait, those documents would by definition make them "documented aliens". You don't get much more slewpid than that.

What a slewsie.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

quoted text>non-starter wrote:

Where AGAIN ??? LOSER !
non-starter

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
quoted text>non-starter wrote:
Where AGAIN ??? LOSER !
I can play your immature cut and paste game you slewsie.

Let's go back over this one more time mr low integrity poster. There was a disagreement over the spelling of "shoo-in", I spelled it right, you attempted to "correct" me and spelled it wrong. I posted usage and spelling from Webster's online, Wikipedia, etc. You posted from an "unattributed source". I found similar postings on Yahoo answers and Wiki answers. You used that as some kind of "aha" moment in your low integrity brain, called me a liar, and said your valid source was the urban dictionary. I am now using that source, as you don't like Webster's online, or Wikipedia, and now you are either arguing about the spelling of "shoo-in" or you are disagreeing with using the source that you, mr low integrity poster, validated as a good enough source for you. Which is it?

Back to this thread, you said that undocumented immigrants aren't here illegally.

So your contention is that in the political speak, undocumented aliens are really legal aliens, with green cards, visas, etc. Oh, wait, those documents would by definition make them "documented aliens". You don't get much more slewpid than that.

What a slewsie.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

REWRITING REALITY, again !!???

non-starter wrote: I found it, you just won't publish that you got it off Yahoo or Wiki answers ....

THEN the lies began, LMAOROTFU~!

non-starter wrote: No, I guessed, because you weren't forthcoming with your source

OR MY NEW FAVORITE-

non-starter wrote: I found similar postings on Yahoo answers and Wiki answers

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

It has become apparent this Administration believes the laws of this country don't apply to them or their allies. They refuse to do anything about the illegals or undocumented, they refuse to pass a budget so we know how they intend to spend our money and when they get caught with their hands in the cookie jar, like Bengazi, they make crap up. Truth and laws are a mere inconvinence for this group of thugs from Chicago! At least the Mafia and thugs under Daily were open about it!
non-starter

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
non-starter wrote: I found it, you just won't publish that you got it off Yahoo or Wiki answers ....
non-starter wrote: No, I guessed, because you weren't forthcoming with your source
OR MY NEW FAVORITE-
I can play your immature cut and paste game you slewsie.

What a slewsie.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

"Let's go back over this one more time mr low integrity poster. There was a disagreement over the spelling of "shoo-in", I spelled it right, you attempted to "correct" me and spelled it wrong. I posted usage and spelling from Webster's online, Wikipedia, etc. You posted from an "unattributed source". I found similar postings on Yahoo answers and Wiki answers. You used that as some kind of "aha" moment in your low integrity brain, called me a liar, and said your valid source was the urban dictionary."

Honey Slew Slew never ever accepts any evidence or proof that anyone posts in response to he/she/its nonsensical claims. And in typically hypocritical fashion, never provides any proof either.

"Back to this thread, you said that undocumented immigrants aren't here illegally."

If they are "undocumented", they are by default here illegally since all immigrants are required by law to register, or have a visa and/or a passport, etc.

"You don't get much more slewpid than that."

Never underestimate the level of slewpidity that the Seattle poster can attain.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

cantmakeitup wrote:
"Let's go back over this one more time mr low integrity poster. There was a disagreement over the spelling of "shoo-in", I spelled it right, you attempted to "correct" me and spelled it wrong. I posted usage and spelling from Webster's online, Wikipedia, etc. You posted from an "unattributed source". I found similar postings on Yahoo answers and Wiki answers. You used that as some kind of "aha" moment in your low integrity brain, called me a liar, and said your valid source was the urban dictionary."
Honey Slew Slew never ever accepts any evidence or proof that anyone posts in response to he/she/its nonsensical claims. And in typically hypocritical fashion, never provides any proof either.
"Back to this thread, you said that undocumented immigrants aren't here illegally."
If they are "undocumented", they are by default here illegally since all immigrants are required by law to register, or have a visa and/or a passport, etc.
"You don't get much more slewpid than that."
Never underestimate the level of slewpidity that the Seattle poster can attain.
I have eliminated and ignore her constant moronic posts. She is like a 12 year old high school girl who actually thinks she has some relevence in society. Yet she continually follows me around like bitch in heat looking for attention, starved for attention. I have no time, nor will waste any in responding to her unwanted advances. She is a guilt ridden, white female liberal who needs the Government for her survival and I need nor want any part of that crap!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Poor cant, cantgetitup or be HONEST, for a post...

OR MY NEW FAVORITE-

non-starter

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
Where did it say illegal ?? Oh right, the racists read into reality. Too bad you're losers, huh ?? piff puffers, the lot of you.
Another example of your slewy writing. So your contention is that in the political speak, undocumented aliens are really legal aliens, with green cards, visas, etc. Oh, wait, those documents would by definition make them "documented aliens". You don't get much more slewpid than that.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

OR MY NEW FAVORITE-

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

non-starter wrote:
< You don't get much more slewpid than that.
Wait for it.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
And...learn how to troll...lmao
You posted as your Topix name and as a troll....lmfgdao
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive just fitted strobe lights in the bedroom........ It makes the wife look like shes moving during sex.
Another "glitch", cantgetitup !??
Noah Webster

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Just let it go. The moron (I mean that in the clinical sense) in Seattle is lke the child who gets bored and throws a temper tantrum because even negative attention is better than none at all.
non-starter

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Noah Webster wrote:
Just let it go. The moron (I mean that in the clinical sense) in Seattle is lke the child who gets bored and throws a temper tantrum because even negative attention is better than none at all.
Not sure about your clinical diagnosis, morons have higher social cognitive abilities than the resident slewche.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of120
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Black Power advocates emerge 5 min John gotti 3
OBAMA: I'm Not Interested in Photo-Ops 17 min or maybe 17
3 women shot in north Minneapolis back yard; on... 19 min John gotti 6
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr IND 26,163
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr SpaceBlues 31,767
Get away from the cities and all the crime 1 hr Bellweather 1
Own a GM Vehicle 3 hr Bellweather 1
•••
•••