Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#1 Apr 3, 2013
From Pets To Plates: Why More People Are Eating Guinea Pigs

What the hell? Might be worth trying. What doesn't taste good grilled?

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/2013/03/12/1...
Awful Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#2 Apr 3, 2013
2/3 of the population of the World considers canine a source of Protein.

Only in Amerika and a few European Countries are dogs considered Sex Object by the Deviant Classes.

And WE know what some of the "Normal" deviants do with Gerbils and Hamsters!

God Bless their Holy Marriages.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Apr 3, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
From Pets To Plates: Why More People Are Eating Guinea Pigs
What the hell? Might be worth trying. What doesn't taste good grilled?
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/2013/03/12/1...
actually the part of the world the animals are endemic to. they are considered a food item there. the folks raise them underfoot in a part of their household to be food. they are not pets there.
in many ways they are the 'rabbits' of the Andes. since not only is the meat high protein. but the pelt is usable as well. be it as fur or as leather.

Rogers, MN

#4 Apr 3, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
actually the part of the world the animals are endemic to. they are considered a food item there. the folks raise them underfoot in a part of their household to be food. they are not pets there.
in many ways they are the 'rabbits' of the Andes. since not only is the meat high protein. but the pelt is usable as well. be it as fur or as leather.
Now you're just tempting me to pay a visit to the local pet store this weekend. I'll bet they don't taste like chicken.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#5 Apr 3, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're just tempting me to pay a visit to the local pet store this weekend. I'll bet they don't taste like chicken.
Who will post your crap and wear your knee-pads ??
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#6 Apr 3, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of "fur" isn't it about time you shaved your bush again?
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#7 Apr 3, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget to shave your face while you're at it.

Rogers, MN

#8 Apr 3, 2013
Wonder what would happen if you petitioned the state fair for a booth to sell your new food product, grilled guinea pig on a stick?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#9 Apr 3, 2013
Try it, you're fair worker "types".

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Apr 3, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not know how they taste. would like to try them in a meal. but for the price a pet store charges them, I would have to raise several litters first before it would be worth the price.
have tried other forms of cooked meats. as well as for some others, the raw forms.
I just remembered it from some bit of research I was doing on it for fun at the time. as well as talking with others about it.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#11 Apr 3, 2013
Hey snag try them, since YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Earthling-1 32,992
Twin Cities: lowest metro unemployment rate in US 7 hr Bill 22
New York physician tests positive for Ebola 14 hr cantmakeitup 4
Nina Pham 'cured of Ebola' and set to meet Obama 14 hr Tang Wong Chew 5
Autopsy reports on Ferguson Shooting 14 hr cantmakeitup 13
He fled, fired -- and died (Feb '07) 15 hr Gonar 163
Denver Somali Girls Try to Join ISIS 18 hr cantmakeitup 5
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs