Succesfull Minneapolis Liberal

Succesfull Minneapolis Liberal

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#1 Mar 10, 2013
Minneapolis resident aims for 5 wins in a row on 'Jeopardy!'

Drew Horwood, a business systems analyst from Minneapolis, will try to extend his winning streak on "Jeopardy!" to five days in a row when the show resumes airing on Monday.

Horwood, a self-described "trivia aficionado" who now works for Cargill, has won four days in a row, earning him a payday of at least $70,789.

The University of Minnesota graudate has said he hopes to use his winnings to take his "dream trip," a "Lord of the Rings"-themed tour through New Zealand, where the movies were filmed.

Horwood is a former intern for U.S. Sen. Amy Klobuchar. Klobuchar has voiced her support for him on Twitter.

"Jeopardy!" airs at 4:30 p.m. on KARE 11.

http://www.twincities.com/ci_22755414/minneap...
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#2 Mar 10, 2013
Is this what liberals have wet dreams of: a trip to some gay movie place and winning a tv show.... The job at Cragrill is notable but is this the roof for the above average liberal version of "joe?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Purple Faith: Prince's Life as a Jehovah's Witness 1 hr El Cacique 551
FOVR funded by soros 2 hr space ace 1
The tolerant left! 4 hr space ace 2
my food was poisoned! 4 hr space ace 2
Social Media 4 hr UncleSam 4
im a loser and a scumbag 5 hr Ted Flanders 2
Adolf H!tler : The Greatest Story Never Told 5 hr space ace 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages