First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 19, 2012
Ok, I just got an email from one of my staff in Seattle. I sent them on a little mission to scope out the Slew's Dojo. West Side Seattle Karate, or West Seattle Karate, something like that, in a little strip mall. My staffer said, and I quote" A little slimey for most respectable people."
A picture was attached but I cannot post it because there are some company identifications on the picture and I don't need the Chicken Slew bothering my staffers.
So Slew, I have directions and I have the place. Watch out for an old Nam vet, someday I just might pay a visit to your ballet studio!
Niether of the Above

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Oct 19, 2012
Don't mind me, I have a compulsion for Seattle Slew. And I'm not Smert Liberal. Really. We are two separate people, even though we post identically. Reaaly - would we lie?

Location hidden

#3 Oct 19, 2012
Niether of the Above wrote:
Don't mind me, I have a compulsion for Seattle Slew. And I'm not Smert Liberal. Really. We are two separate people, even though we post identically. Reaaly - would we lie?
BoB, I offered you to prove it and if you do, I will get off topix all together. IrishMN/Smart Liberal lives in St Paul, I live in Sconnieville. IrishMN/Smart Liberal would like to be me, because I have been semi-Retired for almost 5 years now. I believe he still has an 9-5 commitment! Put up or as they say, put up with! Your choice!!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#4 Oct 20, 2012
Ok, I just got an email from one of my staff in Seattle. I sent them on a little mission to scope out the Slew's Dojo. West Side Seattle Karate, or West Seattle Karate, something like that, in a little strip mall. My staffer said, and I quote" A little slimey for most respectable people."
A picture was attached but I cannot post it because there are some company identifications on the picture and I don't need the Chicken Slew bothering my staffers.
So Slew, I have directions and I have the place. Watch out for an old Nam vet, someday I just might pay a visit to your ballet studio!
SO, you Google earthed the place and are still a no show, but wanted to insult an American small business ??? Good "work" dumb*ss troll...

Not a man, can't even stand in as an extra for the purpose of background. Pretty sad YOU said it didn't exist, but YOU ALWAYS LIE !!!!!! LMAOROTFU~!

Ps- Love wasting your time and owning your childish mind.

Location hidden

#5 Oct 24, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>SO, you Google earthed the place and are still a no show, but wanted to insult an American small business ??? Good "work" dumb*ss troll...
Not a man, can't even stand in as an extra for the purpose of background. Pretty sad YOU said it didn't exist, but YOU ALWAYS LIE !!!!!! LMAOROTFU~!
Ps- Love wasting your time and owning your childish mind.
I didnt'insult anything but you aborted boi! but you deserved it! I never said it didn't exist, you have me confused with one of your other monikers! I didn't google anything! In fact, I actually went out my way on Friday 10/19 to have a friend of mine take me by there, before I headed down to Kent to watch Skate America. My staffer told me it was a bad part of town, I believe her versus you! Later Boi!!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#6 Oct 24, 2012
SO, you visit my city frequently, but couldn't make a dojo meeting UNTIL YOUR BALLS DESCEND ?? Funny, you've been claiming you left, but now you're just ALWAYS frightened, huh ??? LMAOROTFU~!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#7 Oct 24, 2012
Thanks again for proving my point.

As expected, Slewpid people never back up their moronic claims with evidence and never accept the evidence provided by others no matter the source. It makes them feel superior. But it's really quite sad. Gollum!!

Smart Liberal

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#8 Oct 24, 2012
<quoted text>BoB, I offered you to prove it and if you do, I will get off topix all together. IrishMN/Smart Liberal lives in St Paul, I live in Sconnieville. IrishMN/Smart Liberal would like to be me, because I have been semi-Retired for almost 5 years now. I believe he still has an 9-5 commitment! Put up or as they say, put up with! Your choice!!
Fascinating comment from your staffer. It really is not surprising though, is it?

One quick clarification, I have never lived on the St Paul side of the River. Ever since landing in MN I have been on the Mpls side. I do hand out at a few St Paul establishments, and you know where to find me at 9:30 on Sunday morning, but that is as close as I will ever be to living in St Paul.

You are right about my committment for the time being. The day will come when either the desert or an island will be more attractive than 18" of snow. But not quite yet.

You are a Sconnie? You really put up with that god awful traffic coming across 94?

Take care my friend. And when in Seattle, watch out for the unmanned toll cameras on 520 - I don't frequent that area and if not for a friend's warning, I would have gotten a love note from Hertz telling me I owed them tolls and an extra $50 service charge for driving that road and not knowing the local rules.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#9 Oct 24, 2012
Funny, YOU DIDN'T SEE THE SIGN, according to your "story", right ??? LMAOROTFU~! Poor trolls, the "story" grows and you SURE need a life.....

Rogers, MN

#10 Oct 24, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>

Take care my friend. And when in Seattle, watch out for the unmanned toll cameras on 520 - I don't frequent that area and if not for a friend's warning, I would have gotten a love note from Hertz telling me I owed them tolls and an extra $50 service charge for driving that road and not knowing the local rules.
Ahh. Big brother at it's very worst.

Location hidden

#11 Oct 24, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
SO, you visit my city frequently, but couldn't make a dojo meeting UNTIL YOUR BALLS DESCEND ?? Funny, you've been claiming you left, but now you're just ALWAYS frightened, huh ??? LMAOROTFU~!
I told you, so now I will speak slowly, I have NO, NO! NO! desire to waste my time or effort in meeting you. You had your chance, you blew it, twice and a $100 from my conservative colleague Smart Liberal. It has nothing to with being Macho, I so over all that crap! You just keep posting from your mommy's basement and I will keep slamming you for your stupidity and life will go on!

Location hidden

#12 Oct 24, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Fascinating comment from your staffer. It really is not surprising though, is it?
One quick clarification, I have never lived on the St Paul side of the River. Ever since landing in MN I have been on the Mpls side. I do hand out at a few St Paul establishments, and you know where to find me at 9:30 on Sunday morning, but that is as close as I will ever be to living in St Paul.
You are right about my committment for the time being. The day will come when either the desert or an island will be more attractive than 18" of snow. But not quite yet.
You are a Sconnie? You really put up with that god awful traffic coming across 94?
There is nothing wrong with living in Murderapolis, One liberal haven or another, they are both run by liberal morons who love tall buildings and little cho-chos. No issue with traffic, I leave around 8:30 and and make it into town about 9:00 ish! Going home, once past 3M pretty easy!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#13 Oct 24, 2012
You never had the manhood to meet, nice you call it something else, but you're simply not a man and never were.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#14 Oct 24, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
You never had the manhood to meet, nice you call it something else, but you're simply not a man and never were.
Hard, cold, biting, intimidating stuff there Psychotic.

I am certain that he is offended by your insights, and frightened by your trips into the fantasy land of your Thorazine Fogged brain which creates all kinds of Boogymen that you must fight every day in your BLOJO.

Do you really not know that WE all know how Mentally Ill you are?
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#15 Oct 24, 2012
You never had the manhood to meet, nice you call it something else, but you're simply not a man and never were. I'm amused at your lack of ability to think for yourself, most MEN can....Sorry for your loss.

Rogers, MN

#16 Oct 24, 2012
The sad part is that there are a lot of "less than reputable" karate schools that want nothing more than to take your money. Each class is a fee. To take a test for the next belt level is another fee. Then there are sub levels within that each require an additional test fee. Markup on supplies and uniforms is ridiculous. It's become all about profit. That's one reason I like the Chinese forms. They don't generally use pretty colored belts and don't really dwell on your rank. Only your dedication.

Rogers, MN

#17 Oct 24, 2012
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard, cold, biting, intimidating stuff there Psychotic.
I am certain that he is offended by your insights, and frightened by your trips into the fantasy land of your Thorazine Fogged brain which creates all kinds of Boogymen that you must fight every day in your BLOJO.
Do you really not know that WE all know how Mentally Ill you are?
Blojo! That's even better than Slewpid. Nice one Con.

Smart Liberal

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#18 Oct 24, 2012
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Blojo! That's even better than Slewpid. Nice one Con.
Blojo fits that stooge perfectly.

Location hidden

#19 Oct 24, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
You had your chance, to take a swing, or jump up and down and yell what ever you guys yell when you swing and kick!, but you blew it! It was not my fault you decided to post a time and place well after my departure! But, as I said in other posts, I no longer have the desire to waste my time on some low life who thinks he some big Dojo star! You will have to pursue you dreams of glory stalking someone else. Such a little putz!
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Oct 24, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Champ don't waste your time
with these phony fake empty loud mouth losers and Liar's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Back up': Hillary's 'skin crawled' 4 min CRASSUS 2
Senator Hopes Trump Assassinated 48 min MAGA Trump 39
Trump speech 1 hr cowboy chris 10
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr Mothra 37,278
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) Tue WildLifeLover 739
Aliens land during solar eclipse Tue Roma 4
All these big mouth white boys who never fought... Tue Grady 8

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance