America does not have a crime problem, We have Constitutional Crisis!

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Jan 16, 2013
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

IF

The problem is Killings of Americans by their Fellow Americans.

THEN

Enforce existing laws where the vast majority of Americans are harmed by their Fellow Americans.

WHERE

About 70% of the murders committed in America are in the Major Urban Areas in America that have been under the Control of Demokrat Power Elites for about 100 Years.

IN

Los Angles, New York City, Atlanta, Chicago, St Louis, Minneapolis, Newark, Philadelphia, Miami, and about 10 More Cities controlled by Democrat Power Elites are where Inhabitants of the Urban Cesspools slaughter each other.

IF

We really want to solve the Violence Issue, America only needs to enforce existing Laws in these areas. Removing the dominance of the Democrat Power Elites solves about 70% of America's Violence problem.

Unconstitutionally violating the Rights of Responsible and Free People is VIOLENCE against the innocent!

Even if this Violence against the People is committed by the Messiah the Sheeple Empowered, it is still unconstitutional!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

I am still waiting or the gun nuts/NRA members to start slamming bush... for using an executive order to ban assault weapons.

crickets ???
non-starter

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
I am still waiting or the gun nuts/NRA members to start slamming bush... for using an executive order to ban assault weapons.
crickets ???
http://www.nytimes.com/1989/07/08/us/import-b...

Import Ban on Assault Rifles Becomes Permanent

By SUSAN F. RASKY; Special to The New York Times
Published: July 08, 1989

The Bush Administration declared a permanent ban today on almost all foreign-made semiautomatic assault rifles. Imports of the weapons have been suspended since spring.

The permanent ban affects all but 7 of the 50 models included in the spring suspension. It does not affect the far larger number of virtually identical weapons manufactured domestically, nor does it affect foreign-made semiautomatic weapons already in the United States.

Americans own about three million semiautomatic weapons, according to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, an agency in the Treasury Department that enforces national gun laws. About 25 percent of those weapons are foreign models, including semiautomatic versions of military assault rifles like the Israeli Uzi or the AK-47 Soviet infantry rifle.

Administration officials said that without the ban 700,000 to one million foreign-made assault weapons would have been imported into the United States this year, but they acknowledged that the slack would easily be taken up by domestic manufacturers

His son let the ban expire.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

crickets ???
non-starter

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
crickets ???
Can you read slewsie? He only banned foreign made assault weapons, not all assault weapons. I thought you would be proud of Bush for protecting American jobs while selling only US made assault weapons.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Can you read slewsie? He only banned foreign made assault weapons, not all assault weapons. I thought you would be proud of Bush for protecting American jobs while selling only US made assault weapons.
And they were probably union jobs.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Where you couldn't last ?? LMAOROTFU~!
AntiMelting

New Richmond, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

We have a minority and illegal import problem.
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
crickets ???
He did not ban assault weapons by executive order; he placed a 90 day ban on the import of foreign made semi-automatic rifles only. Existing foreign made guns were still allowed to be sold and US made guns were not impacted (which were the vast majority of semi-automatic rifles). Why are you such a liar?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

We have a working together problem.
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Can you read slewsie? He only banned foreign made assault weapons, not all assault weapons. I thought you would be proud of Bush for protecting American jobs while selling only US made assault weapons.
He didn't ban them; he just banned their import for 90 days. They could still be sold and owned (just not imported).

P.S. The NRA withdrew it's endorsement of Bush over this and Bush turned in his lifetime NRA membership. Slew's comments about it being ignored are just trash (like all of his comments).
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

"He didn't ban them; he just banned ..."

Poor child, I wrote ban and there was a ban, so you deflect, divert, and deny...

crickets ???
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
"He didn't ban them; he just banned ..."
Poor child, I wrote ban and there was a ban, so you deflect, divert, and deny...
crickets ???
You stopped mid-quote because the rest proves you a liar. There was no ban on the sale or ownership. You are waiting for the NRA to slam Bush 20 YEARS LATER? They already did 20 years ago, so you are twice the liar.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

I stopped mid-quote because you said it was a ban for the import... Funny, SO there was a ban, but you denied it, now you want to qualify it, and lie about it.

crickets ???
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
I stopped mid-quote because you said it was a ban for the import... Funny, SO there was a ban, but you denied it, now you want to qualify it, and lie about it.
crickets ???
The was an import ban, not a sales, ownership, or weapon ban. Name one single gun banned under that EO.

Since it was not an weapon ban, why do you think people would be commenting about it 20 years later? Bush got enough heat for it back when he issued it.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

I don't have to name a "single gun" to call the import ban a ban. Nice rules you use, where the guns were banned and the pipeline for their sale was STILL OPEN ?? Come on, the guns were unavailable...

Ahhhh ? Your point is Bushwhacker was a moron and you're "attempting" to prove the bushwhacker presidency was a complete farce ???

GOOD WORK !!!

As for the guns being for sale and available, what's that have to do with the import ban, bush (according to you) F'ed up ???

Now, feel free to prove they were still sold during the import ban, because usually, the lack of product affects sale... I understand teabagger truth is odd, but you're "especially" moronic..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Global cooling 'undeniable,' scientists say 49 min Bellweather 69
Pot (Dayton) calls Kettle (Mills) Black 51 min Bellweather 10
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr marcus bachmann 32,141
Adolf Hitler, 1936 Olympics Berlin 3 hr Bomber Folk 5
liberal war on women (Jul '13) 3 hr LIbEralS 79
Obama says after 9/11, U.S. 'tortured some folks' 4 hr Bomber Folk 1
US troops told not to eat, drink in front of Mu... 5 hr John gotti 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••