U2 blasts Donald Trump during fiery a...

U2 blasts Donald Trump during fiery appearance on 'Jimmy Fallon'

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Crassus

United States

#1 Sep 9, 2017
But, most strikingly, they discussed President Trump’s controversial decision to “wind down” DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) which protects approximately 800,000 “dreamers”— people who were brought into the country illegally as children.

“Every night [on the group’s ongoing 30th anniversary ‘Joshua Tree’ tour], we’re reminded why we fell in love with this country,” Bono said.“And it’s not just a country; it’s an idea. It’s a great idea, one of the best ideas ever. But you can feel in recent times that idea get a bit twisted. And then you have the ‘dreamers.’ I mean, we’re Irish! We’re the ‘dreamers.’ This country was built for and by ‘dreamers.’… If there’s no room for ‘dreamers,’ where are we in America? It’s the American dream!”
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/09/...
Crassus

United States

#2 Sep 9, 2017
U2 sucks. I deleted all their music years ago. Let's resettle a couple of million Africans into Ireland.
Space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Sep 9, 2017
Crassus wrote:
U2 sucks. I deleted all their music years ago. Let's resettle a couple of million Africans into Ireland.
I can rant for hours about how much i hate U2. One of the worst bands ever. Plastic, smug, condescending tripe of a band. Edge has been milking the same second rate riff for decades now, bono is a crap vocalists who thinks hes god, and the lyrics are cheesy and stock. U2 was churned out in a factory somewhere by prius driving limousine liberals who despise capitalism while milking the masses for dollars in their contrived music industry scheme. Everything this band stands for is a disgrace and the music is a disgrace. God i hate this band.
Crassus

United States

#4 Sep 9, 2017
Space ace wrote:
<quoted text> I can rant for hours about how much i hate U2. One of the worst bands ever. Plastic, smug, condescending tripe of a band. Edge has been milking the same second rate riff for decades now, bono is a crap vocalists who thinks hes god, and the lyrics are cheesy and stock. U2 was churned out in a factory somewhere by prius driving limousine liberals who despise capitalism while milking the masses for dollars in their contrived music industry scheme. Everything this band stands for is a disgrace and the music is a disgrace. God i hate this band.
Me too. They haven't had a good song in years. I would like to take a baseball bat to their heads. Maybe cut out Bonos tongue. I hate Bon Jovi too. UnAmerican, I'm with her Obama lovers.
Cat Fan

Hyden, KY

#5 Sep 10, 2017
Who cares what a group of foreign Libs think? They never were that good imo. They are has been. Why don't they shut up? No one cares what the out of touch Libs think or say.
Eiggam

United States

#6 Sep 12, 2017
Did this U2 crap just happen in Minneapolis. I think I read they were there for several days. It figures Minnesooootans would be big U2 fans. Th band reminds me of Prince. One big selling album 30 years ago and nothing but crap since. At least Prince wasn't some political idiot like U2.
Looters rob

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Sep 13, 2017
BLM and they aren't black.

None of Trump's supporters like U2, they never listen to the garbage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News March for Our Lives bus tour comes to Minnesota 31 min Davycrockett 95
News Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr ha ha ha 27,277
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr positronium 40,710
Dear moderater: why did you take down my post?? 3 hr Davycrockett 13
News Al Jazeera comes to Minnesota to study anti-Mus... 9 hr Davycrockett 8
Trump nut job worshippers Thu Davycrockett 1
Sergeant trump? Thu Davycrockett 1

Minneapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages