Plantation Demokrats recommend Sheila Jackson Lee for Homeland Security post

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#1 Jul 30, 2013
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/...

Ms-Jackson-Lee is not Intelligent enough to be allowed to Vote in Congress, and some "Folk" want her to replace the equally Iddiootic and Fascist Jan Napolitano!

God save us from Political Correctness!
John Lee Anonymous

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Jul 30, 2013
Shouldn't she be in jail for Medicare fraud?
Oh, I guess only we little people have to pay for our crimes!
goose

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jul 30, 2013
"Allowed". It takes a real pompous anti American to believe you have the power to "allow" anything.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#4 Jul 30, 2013
goose wrote:
"Allowed". It takes a real pompous anti American to believe you have the power to "allow" anything.
Yes, Allowed.

Often the Criminals within the House and Senate are prevented from Voting based on the Level of their Crimes and Misdemeanour's.

Ms-Sheila-Jackson-Lee is yer typical Black Congressional Caucus Criminal.....her and about 10 Others.....Google it!

Do not let the Awful Truth get in the way of your desire to continue with the lifestyle to which you have become accustomed!

Keep the Crooks in power......as long as your place at the Government Trough is kept full!

I despise you Demokrat Sheeple!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#7 Jul 30, 2013
goose wrote:
We have the power to "allow" our government to do what they do. We need to start by over throwing the status quot of the 2 party domination that exists today. Stop voting for democrats, stop voting for republicans, and most importantly, stop voting for incumbents.
Wake up!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#10 Jul 30, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
over throwing the status quot ....
Darn status QUOT ???
Who was it that told it is OK to Troll about the WEB, as long as you have access to a Spellchecker? Nobody thinks you are smart because you can spot inconsequential mis spells from thoughtful folks that type to fast.

About 1.5 Billion Human Being have Spellcheck........You ain't all that "special" no matter what the People at the Asylum tell you!

Freak, why do you Need to be a troll?

Ya got nothing to say ever, and you are universally despised. Why not just go snuggle up to that Illegal Gun you brag about owning ?

Rogers, MN

#14 Jul 30, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was it that told it is OK to Troll about the WEB, as long as you have access to a Spellchecker? Nobody thinks you are smart because you can spot inconsequential mis spells from thoughtful folks that type to fast.
About 1.5 Billion Human Being have Spellcheck........You ain't all that "special" no matter what the People at the Asylum tell you!
Freak, why do you Need to be a troll?
Ya got nothing to say ever, and you are universally despised. Why not just go snuggle up to that Illegal Gun you brag about owning ?
It would be quite the occasion if the fool allegedly from Seattle would actually make a contribution to the topic of a thread instead of trying to get people to be all upset about he/she/its spiteful, hateful, nonsensical drivel.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Jul 30, 2013
She just who we need for that post great idea Pres.
Sam

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Jul 30, 2013
This Consistent fellow seems to have an "all you can eat" buffet of mental disorders. Hard to decide on a main course. Should have quit taking clean plates a while back there my friend.

John Lee Anonymous

Minneapolis, MN

#23 Jul 30, 2013
Three comments in a row, all by the same, soon to be deleted troll. You're not fooling anyone! LMFAO.
Magwa

Chester, PA

#26 Jul 31, 2013
Consistent wrote:
http://www.washingtontimes.com /news/2013/jul/29/cbc-recommen ds-sheila-jackson-lee-homeland -securit/
Ms-Jackson-Lee is not Intelligent enough to be allowed to Vote in Congress, and some "Folk" want her to replace the equally Iddiootic and Fascist Jan Napolitano!
God save us from Political Correctness!
Let's get this woman in there. We need to speed up the destruction of America. It will be fun to watch.
Consistent

Saint Paul, MN

#28 Jul 31, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Slewblomkin is one Ragingly Angry Homosexual Male.
He cannot even get sex without going to visit random Men's Room Stalls......and He blames Mommy for all of this because Mommy should not have let Bad Bad Bad BOI Slewblomkin, so enjoy the "Special" attentions of Mommy's Brother, Slewblomkins Birth Daddy!
Another one of your adult, well thought out posts? Sad, sad little man.
John Lee Anonymous

Minneapolis, MN

#29 Jul 31, 2013
Look, when no one will play in the litter-box that is Slew's brain, the little troll thinks changing names will fool someone. LMFAO! Sad little troll.

Rogers, MN

#34 Jul 31, 2013
redeemer wrote:
She just who we need for that post great idea Pres.
We don't need anyone to fill that Bush admin nightmare, laughingly called Homeland Security. That department should have been abolished long ago as the colossal waste of money it is. Yet another failed and probably unconstitutional Bush policy that G.W. Obama has not only supported, but expanded since he took office. It's a wonder everyone who voted for him are not walking around with their heads hanging in shame for allowing the crappy policies of G.W. Bush run on for another 8 years by electing G.W. Obama.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#40 Jul 31, 2013
Con,

how long have you been claiming to be a woman ???
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#41 Jul 31, 2013
The End is Near wrote:
<quoted text>Do me and many other here a huge favor and just away or at least, quit following me!
Our very own Sociopath, "The Seattle Psychotic" BELIEVES!...(spell that again)....BELIEVES! that you are me, and that just like Her, we all are the same person inside a Defective Multiple Personality Brain.

Topix must have some Students using the Sociopath as a Case Study in Abnormal Psych.....why else would they allow Him to infest the site?

About 3/4 of the Trolling and Abusing He does 18/7/365, results in Her saying something intended to be Offensive to the other Poster, which It draws from on that Strawman List It Created in an attempt to "Hurt" me like Uncle Daddy hurt The Psychotic.
redeemer

Rockwall, TX

#43 Jul 31, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
I also think, con's wife makes a great barry pie... She USES the darkest she can pick-up....
Oh Bushy big boy. You know you it turns me on when you talk about black berries. You know the two I have always melt in your mouth. I shaved the hair off the bag again just for you. Come and get em Champ. I'm thinking of you while I'm here with Timmy.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#44 Jul 31, 2013
I also think, con's wife makes a great barry pie... She USES the darkest she can pick-up....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 min Sunshine 33,479
2 cops dead THANKS LIBERALS! 15 min Sunshine 6
Mall of America Protest 24 min Sunshine 19
St. Anthony, Minnesota to Pay $200,000 to Settl... 22 hr Sunshine 2
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... Sun American_Sons 14
Walker Wins Unions Lose (May '12) Fri LIbEralS 29
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) Fri Martin Scott treptow 84
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web