Global cooling 'undeniable,' scientis...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Bellweather

Saint Paul, MN

#61 Jul 29, 2014
In the 40s tonight..
Bagman

Saint Paul, MN

#62 Jul 30, 2014
Yes, I believe that government is ineffective except in cases of orchestrating worldwide conspiracies. Yes, I believe that everything I need to know about climate can be gleaned from the temp in my backyard. Yes, there are wee people in my garden that allow me to speak with dead relatives. Yes, I am bagman.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#63 Jul 30, 2014
Bagman wrote:
Yes, I believe that government is ineffective except in cases of orchestrating worldwide conspiracies. Yes, I believe that everything I need to know about climate can be gleaned from the temp in my backyard. Yes, there are wee people in my garden that allow me to speak with dead relatives. Yes, I am bagman.
Way to present a clear and concise argument.
Bagman

Saint Paul, MN

#64 Jul 30, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to present a clear and concise argument.
My point exactly. Baggers ignore logic beyond the pale to protect their personal beliefs and uphold their fears. A sorry lot.
Bellweather

Saint Paul, MN

#65 Jul 30, 2014
Very cool out there tonight, in the 50s.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#66 Jul 31, 2014
Bagman wrote:
<quoted text>
My point exactly. Baggers ignore logic beyond the pale to protect their personal beliefs and uphold their fears. A sorry lot.
Everyone does that at some point or another. What is your point? That there are people who don't agree with you and who are therefore stupid?
Bellweather

Saint Paul, MN

#67 Jul 31, 2014
Sure is cool out..

Days are noticebly shorter, winter is near.. Will be a long COLD one.
Eya Bola Jane

Green Bay, WI

#68 Jul 31, 2014
Bellweather wrote:
Sure is cool out..
Days are noticebly shorter, winter is near.. Will be a long COLD one.
All these Minneapolis Africans need to learn how to skate. If we ice over the streets, a good skater could get from Brooklyn Dark to downtown Minni in no time flat. Plus, think of how cool a Somali woman would look on skates, with her cape flying in the wind.
Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#69 Aug 1, 2014
Darn cool out tonight!!
Heather

Minneapolis, MN

#70 Aug 3, 2014
I agree it has been cooler than normal.

Of course I'm not a scientist so my opinion don't matter.

Some have said the "scientists" are all paid for by the Government so they quote the party line OR lose their jobs, is that true?
Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#71 Aug 3, 2014
Indeed it's cool out..
Stud

Minneapolis, MN

#72 Aug 4, 2014
Temps running 10 degrees below normal.

What happened to "Global Warming"?
Eya Bola Jane

Green Bay, WI

#73 Aug 4, 2014
Stud wrote:
Temps running 10 degrees below normal.
What happened to "Global Warming"?
The next ice age will be starting in about 200 years. NYC will be covered in ice one mile high and ground down to nothing.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#74 Aug 4, 2014
Death Valley was cooler than Missoula, Montana on Sunday

Death Valley, Calif., which is known for being the world’s hottest location, maxed out at a relatively chilly 89 degrees on Sunday. This temperature – nearly 30 degrees below average – was its coolest high temperature on record for the date by a whopping 15 degrees. The previous record of 104 was set in 1945.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-w...
Billy Bob

Saint Paul, MN

#75 Aug 5, 2014
Last night it got dark. Then in the morning it got light again.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#76 Aug 18, 2014
So much for summer: Snow set to blast Scotland as forecasters warn of 'coldest August spell in a century'

Bitter Arctic winds could plunge parts of Britain into the coldest spell of August weather for almost a century.

Thermometers are set to plummet as a stubborn band of low pressure drags air in from the north - with two weeks of wet, windy and cold weather on the horizon.

There is even a chance of snow and sleet over the mountains of Scotland as it dips to near freezing overnight.

Government figures show the last time it was this cold in August was in 1919 when the mercury rose no higher than 8.9C for four days in Yorkshire and Cumbria

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27277...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Slewer

Minneapolis, MN

#78 Sep 6, 2014
Next week will be 20 degrees below average.

Where is Global Warming?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turkey was next. 5 hr Turkey Day 7
Right now!!!!!!! 9 hr space ace 3
Obama's America 14 hr Tellitlikeitis 78
Orlando Mon OK Barry 40
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Mon LIbEralS 517
britain leaves EU, new world order stunned Jun 26 cowboy chris 11
News Pride Weekend Kick-Off Parties Jun 25 Joe Balls 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages