Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Jul 14, 2014
Record setting cold for July!!
Seattle Slime

Surprise, AZ

#22 Jul 14, 2014
I'm not too sure about the Global cooling prediction. It was hot in Arizona this summer, which was quite unusual. Al Gore might have a point. I think the warmist alarmists would agree on this.
Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#23 Jul 14, 2014
Seattle Slime wrote:
I'm not too sure about the Global cooling prediction. It was hot in Arizona this summer, which was quite unusual. Al Gore might have a point. I think the warmist alarmists would agree on this.
Relatives in Scottsdale tell us it's always hot in AZ in summer. If they want to do anything outdoors they get up before daybreak and get it done ASAP. Once the heat of the day sets in they stay in the AC. Much like we do in winter.
Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Jul 15, 2014
Coolest All Star game on record!!!
Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#25 Jul 15, 2014
ALL TIME cold weather!!

Global Warming JOKE!!
Leroy The Babtist

Green Bay, WI

#26 Jul 15, 2014
Bellweather wrote:
<quoted text>
Relatives in Scottsdale tell us it's always hot in AZ in summer. If they want to do anything outdoors they get up before daybreak and get it done ASAP. Once the heat of the day sets in they stay in the AC. Much like we do in winter.
I'm from Arizona and I say 105 tp 115 degrees is no big deal. It may get a little uncomfortable during monsoon season. Especially when you come within 10 feet of a morbidly obese male with a poorly wiped crack. You see, the sweat drains down the crack and mixes, it creates an awful smell. In shape people like me have usually climbed Camelback Mountain by 10am.
http://climbcamelback.com/
Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#27 Jul 15, 2014
Leroy The Babtist wrote:
<quoted text>I'm from Arizona and I say 105 tp 115 degrees is no big deal. It may get a little uncomfortable during monsoon season. Especially when you come within 10 feet of a morbidly obese male with a poorly wiped crack. You see, the sweat drains down the crack and mixes, it creates an awful smell. In shape people like me have usually climbed Camelback Mountain by 10am.
http://climbcamelback.com/
We did the Camelback climb but didn't make the top because the last part was too steep, those rocks that go straight up, for us Minnesota flatlanders. Humidity is low there and it helps a lot but our relatives retire indoors before the heat hits, usually 110f+.

They keep running into rattle snakes, not good if ya fear snakes, last one was a biggy along a walking trail. I'd shot the dam thing. Az not a draw for me, lots of wild boar in the foothills. They like garbage day.
Leroy The Babtist

Green Bay, WI

#28 Jul 15, 2014
Bellweather wrote:
<quoted text>
We did the Camelback climb but didn't make the top because the last part was too steep, those rocks that go straight up, for us Minnesota flatlanders. Humidity is low there and it helps a lot but our relatives retire indoors before the heat hits, usually 110f+.
They keep running into rattle snakes, not good if ya fear snakes, last one was a biggy along a walking trail. I'd shot the dam thing. Az not a draw for me, lots of wild boar in the foothills. They like garbage day.
I got stung in the neck by a Scorpion. It burned like the Exorcist was throwing holy water on me. The damm bug was pissed off about global cooling. It was just looking for a warm place.
Seattle Slime

Surprise, AZ

#29 Jul 15, 2014
Well, I'm from Minnesota and up there we didn't know Arizona was going to be hot. We also voted for Al Franken and Gov. Google Eyes.
Who knew?
Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#30 Jul 15, 2014
Sure is cool today.

Wearing jackets in mid July...

Glaobal Warming, ya sure..
Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#31 Jul 15, 2014
Cool All Star Game!!
Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#32 Jul 16, 2014
Cool this morning!!
Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#33 Jul 16, 2014
ALL TIME cold records set!!

It's Global Cooling!!
Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#34 Jul 16, 2014
Cold out here in mid July.

Global Cooling for sure!
Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#35 Jul 17, 2014
Below average again today!!
Seattle Slime

Surprise, AZ

#36 Jul 17, 2014
Still mighty warm out here in Arizona. Can't understand it.
Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#37 Jul 18, 2014
Sure is cold out!!
Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#38 Jul 19, 2014
Where have all the deniers gone?

It's cold as he11 out and days are getting shorter with another below average winter on the way..

Where is Global Warming??

Fact of the matter is there is NO WARMING, it's now COOLING!!
Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#39 Jul 24, 2014
Dam it's cold out today!!

It's "normally" in the 90s today.
Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#40 Jul 24, 2014
Cold out today.

NO Global Warming!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Message For (MSP) St.Paul , Minnesota Police De... 4 hr American_Military 7
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 7 hr Analog man 218
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 11 hr Fair Game 34,194
Somali mother puzzles over son's arrest 13 hr OgadenPrincess 15
Brown Family Lawsuit 18 hr LIbEralS 12
All Transgenders will go to hell !!! Fri space ace 22
"daylight disinfectant" and "laughing at liberals" Fri space ace 13
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]