Federal trial delayed once again for ...

Federal trial delayed once again for Forest Lake man charged with 28 felony counts

There are 19 comments on the HometownSource story from Apr 15, 2008, titled Federal trial delayed once again for Forest Lake man charged with 28 felony counts. In it, HometownSource reports that:

A federal trial in Minneapolis for Neulan D. Midkiff of Forest Lake has been delayed once again. via HometownSource

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HometownSource.

s luedtke

Houston, TX

#1 Apr 23, 2008
he was involved in a scam when he lived in houston, texas several years ago. he collected 400,000.00 in approximately 3 days from his relatives in lake charles la. he was made to return the money to his own relatives and not scam them. then he changed wives and his present wife which was a dancer in dallas, texas and married to midkiff's best friend, donna's exhusband is in prison for fraud. her first husband is terry a minister in austin/san antonio texas area. neulan d midkiff knew what he was doing when he got involved in insurance and scams. he always plays dump, uninformed and behind the skirt of 'God'.
Donna

AOL

#2 May 6, 2008
s luedtke wrote:
he was involved in a scam when he lived in houston, texas several years ago. he collected 400,000.00 in approximately 3 days from his relatives in lake charles la. he was made to return the money to his own relatives and not scam them. then he changed wives and his present wife which was a dancer in dallas, texas and married to midkiff's best friend, donna's exhusband is in prison for fraud. her first husband is terry a minister in austin/san antonio texas area. neulan d midkiff knew what he was doing when he got involved in insurance and scams. he always plays dump, uninformed and behind the skirt of 'God'.
I don't know who you are but in defense to your comment, I would like to let you know the truth so you can sleep at night and not spread more lies about us. First of all, Neulan was not involved in a 400,000. scam and he doesn't have any relatives in Lake Charles LA, I have never been a dancer in Dallas, Tx. I have no idea where my x-husband has been for the past 15 years. The accusation about Neulan and his character is way out in left field. He has never been apart of any insurance scam. He is always been a giving, sacrifical man of God and anyone who knows him can vouch for that. You are deluded and need to get your facts straight. Get a life......Donna
artusk

Hendersonville, TN

#3 May 8, 2008
well i do know who this woman is donna and she is a liar who doesn't (and never) possessed one truthful bone in her body. Even when I was a young girl growing up, I watched her tell lie after lie to hurt people and destroy their lives. Now after all these years I am surprised she is STILL stooping this low. Unlike Neulan, she doesn't have anyone to vouch for her reputation. You should know better Sherry McKnight (her maiden name). I pray for your soul and the lies that you tell. Remember who you will be answering to when you leave this Earth.
Dantes Inferno

Forest Lake, MN

#4 May 9, 2008
Donna wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who you are but in defense to your comment, I would like to let you know the truth so you can sleep at night and not spread more lies about us. First of all, Neulan was not involved in a 400,000. scam and he doesn't have any relatives in Lake Charles LA, I have never been a dancer in Dallas, Tx. I have no idea where my x-husband has been for the past 15 years. The accusation about Neulan and his character is way out in left field. He has never been apart of any insurance scam. He is always been a giving, sacrifical man of God and anyone who knows him can vouch for that. You are deluded and need to get your facts straight. Get a life......Donna
For some reason every bone in my body tells me you are a liar, I highly doubt the viewers on here believe your bullshit either. Nice try though.

Facts are facts, dont be an idiot just because you were discredited.
brighteyes

Corona, CA

#5 May 12, 2008
anyone who is involved in this case as a victim or crook, know the facts of the evidence that has been discovered.. they are all guilty. There are others involved that are getting away with it and it makes me angry!!!!
The Watchman

Redwood City, CA

#6 May 31, 2008
"Be sure your sin will find you out." Num. 32:23
And it has.
Don

Coal City, IL

#7 Jun 26, 2008
Donna wrote:
<quoted text>
I know he has relatives around Lake Charles because I am from DeRidder, that is where they were and that is close enough. So I can already tell that you will lie!
lee

Sulphur, LA

#8 Jul 8, 2008
My brother was scammed out of $10,000 and I know over 200 people from the DeRidder area lost at lot more than that. Some invested their 401k over 100,000 for sure. I know his family and his brothers that were out soliciting for him. Words are hard to come by. People and their lives have been destroyed by their actions. They have not even said they were sorry. $10k may not be much to some but for a retired school teacher...it is alot. Donna and Neulan you should be ashamed of your actions. Hell, will be hot. I know God forgives...
lee

Sulphur, LA

#9 Jul 8, 2008
and I hope you make things right. But you have cause people to Backslide because of your actions. Christians do not act like you act. You live big at others expense. I knew Neulan when I was a small child. He has always been in some quick rich scams. Old dogs never change and he certainly hasn't. His brother Jerry is a dead beat just like Neulan. I don't have any use for any of you. I know I'll have to make it right in my heart. There are a lot of people from this area doing to testify against you. Having to drive all the way up North. God knows what you have done and the worst of it was you used Him (GOD) to sell your lies and deceit. I know Terry also and he told me you were having an affai
lee

Sulphur, LA

#10 Jul 8, 2008
r with Neulan (his best friend) while you were married. You are a preacher's wife. Don't you care about your actions. You have disgraced Neulan
's family. I feel sorry for Missy (Neulan's mother). She is a very sweet and kind woman who always bragged on her children and the work Neulan was doing for the Lord and how God blessed you. I don't believe she knew what was going on and she said she lost money along with her sister's. That is TERRIBLE! so don't go blasting people on this site for their thoughts because you were living (High on the HOg) on everyone else hard earn dollar$$$$$$. Shame, Shame on you.
Doug

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Jul 9, 2008
Ah speak ill of the "Prophetess of the Feast" and thy judgement will be swift and painful from the loving god! Such Fundy drivel!!
lee

Sulphur, LA

#12 Jul 18, 2008
clueless!!!!
Audriana

Forest Lake, MN

#13 Oct 23, 2008
I am 16 years old... And I have known Donna for a long time and God also. you guys have to know and its in the word that god forgives! people make mistakes! GOD FORGIVES! she lost her hosband! his kids lost a father! crimanal or not thats heart breaking! If any thing just pray for them! if you think they are in the wrong PRAY! God hears... you guys were not even there... to see all the pain... I love them and pray everyday for there family even my Apostle...
God is love.
God Forgives.
God Hears all prayers.
God is not hate.
Pray.
Dillon

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Mar 20, 2009
Donna wrote:
<quoted text>
this numb nut is in jail as of late 200, just where he belongs. He ruined a lot of lives in Forest Lake and the surrounding area. Wake up , you are dumb.
nobody really

Belton, MO

#15 Sep 20, 2010
"Even when I was a young girl growing up, I watched her tell lie after lie to hurt people and destroy their lives."

Well, she and her family have finally found their real calling. Gangstalking. Look up this new profession. They are paid by the government to spy on targeted individuals. That is how I met this woman. As far as I can see where I live in Minnesota, about a third of the population is into this fastest growing crime you have never heard of.

These are neighborhood watch groups that go around lying about and spying on innocent people. Only the criminals are given these assignments.

They drive around with their lights on in packs harrassing the targets. Do you notice people driving around in the cloudless days with their headlights on? Do you guess like I did that they came out of a dark parking garage and just left them on. It is not true. They are hassling people and gathering information about them and putting this info or lies on databases. If you are not on one of these harrassment lists you will be perfectly unaware of this activity. It is our dirty war and it is going on right now.

These people are from all walks of life and they are a cult. They destroy people's ability to find and hold a job, rent an apartment. If they get housing these people are given money to rent and surround them. That is the condition I am living in now.

They are implicated in the execution and coverup of all those suspicious drowning cases of attractive, athletic straight A college men around here who are found in the Mississippi River after a night at a bar where they dissappear and nobody ever sees or hears a thing. There are at least 80 of these cases. All unsolved. They are called the Smiley Face Murders. There is always an instant and perfect coverup after a minute search and some perfunctory police work. The police here, I believe, allow them to do much of the judge and jury work and executioner of course.

These people are all evil. Look for them in your rear view mirror on a bright and sunny day with their headlights on and a self-satisfied look on their stupid faces.

We have a problem here folks. Whether we want to admit it or not.
kim brinkman

Elk River, MN

#16 Oct 22, 2011
lee wrote:
My brother was scammed out of $10,000 and I know over 200 people from the DeRidder area lost at lot more than that. Some invested their 401k over 100,000 for sure. I know his family and his brothers that were out soliciting for him. Words are hard to come by. People and their lives have been destroyed by their actions. They have not even said they were sorry.$10k may not be much to some but for a retired school teacher...it is alot. Donna and Neulan you should be ashamed of your actions. Hell, will be hot. I know God forgives...

Donna Mae Midkiff is a liar and to bad the witch cant be burned at the stake!!!! they are a repulsive deceptive couple... I am sure they will reap what they have sown!!!!!!! I can only laugh at there future or there for lack of..... lol!!!!! good luck.....you will need it!!!! yes there is a REAL GOD who loves and protects HIS FLOCK from using abusing assholes like you!!!! you have DESYROYED and HURT sooooooo MANY for your own GREEDY SELVES!!!!! let GODS will be done in your pathetic yes pathetic NOT prophetic lives!!!! Gerry died and so will you two!!!!!! praise GOD!!!!!
sheep

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Oct 22, 2011
Slaughter is what you deserve for following a MAN in God's image.

You fools in your misguided attempt at finding salvation and redemption, ultimately God himself in a MAN, have allowed yourselves to be dooped.

There are people who PAY MONEY to worship God.
And they will never find him.

When will you fools ever learn...

nothing stands between you and God.

Not church, and especially not a MAN.

fools...
shari Mcknight MIDKIFF

Houston, TX

#18 Nov 10, 2012
i WAS MARRIED TO HIM WHEN YOU STARTED SLEEPING WITH HIM,,,AND YOUR X-HUSBAND TERRY DENNY, THE GUY YOU HAD CHILDREN WITH TOLD HE MET YOU IN DALLAS AND YOU WERE A DANCER. AND YES NEULAN WAS INVOLVED IN INSURANCE SCAMS IN HOUSTON. HE HAD TO TAKE CHECKS BACK TO RELATIVES IN LA THAT HE HAD COLLECTED. HE AND HIS PARTNERS WOULD LIE AND TELL THE PEOPLE THEY WERE RECEIVING A CERTAIN RATE...RECEIVE THE POLICY TAKE THE CORRECTED RATE SHEET OUT AND PUT IN THE WRONG ONE...DONNA YOU ARE TRASH....TALK ABOUT A LIAR...TO CALL YOU A PROFITESE IS A MARK AGAINST GOD. YOUR SECOND HUSBAND,....IS HE STILL IN PRISON....YOU CAN HAVE NEULAN AND THE MIDKIFFS BUT EVEN NEULAN DID NOT DESERVE YOU..
Jerry Midkiff

United States

#19 Jun 13, 2014
This comment is to Lee, if you want to call me a dead beat ok! I have worked since I was 16 years old, I worked shift work for 23 years. I can say to all including my family I am sorry! for everyone that lost family, and money!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News From reissues to reunions: What Prince fans can... 3 hr @Real Kelly 3
#Dump Betsy Hodges! Fri All libertards got 10
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Apr 21 UidiotRaceMakeWor... 36,891
Happy 420! Apr 20 TruDat 2
Fox news haha Apr 19 Davycrockett 1
U.S. Troops To Somalia! Apr 19 Davycrockett 7
North korea missile fail Apr 19 Davycrockett 12

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages