|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you just like making stuff up? You said they had no money and you said they paid a higher percent of their income as taxes. I pointed out that was both false and contradictory.
I don't care what you meant because that was not what you wrote. Even if you meant they have no money after taxes (which they receive post tax, so that is not correct), that doesn't change that they pay a lower percent of their income as taxes then the rich.
Its no use. He will only believe what the leftist overlords tell him. He refuses to think for himself or listen to reason.

Apparently he thinks that repeating the same statement over and over proves its validity, despite all opposing evidence. He is a perfect democrat.
Bob Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Blern wrote:
<quoted text>
Its no use. He will only believe what the leftist overlords tell him. He refuses to think for himself or listen to reason.
Apparently he thinks that repeating the same statement over and over proves its validity, despite all opposing evidence. He is a perfect democrat.
Correct!

Seattle is a machine with no brain.

His responses are gibberish from a dead Libertard "brain".

Probably drug induced ignorance.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Poor liar Schmahl, according to you I make WHAT AGAIN ?? LMAOROTFU~! Know nothing moron...
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Bob Schmahl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob Schmahl wrote:
Slew used to make $13.75 when he had a union job....
Slew made $9.00 per hour before he got fired.
Lying isn't something that someone does. Its who they are, and it's a character flaw.
Poor Boob, begging for a buggering ~! LMAOROTFU~!
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Amused Slew wrote:
If you HAVE to ask questions, YOU'RE CLEARLY CLUELESS...
Look at how many questions Slew has asked.
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

CBO released a report this year "The Distribution of Household Income and Federal Taxes, 2008 and 2009" lists the top 20% of earners made 50% of all income, but pay 68% of all Federal taxes.

http://www.cbo.gov/publication/43373
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Amused Slew wrote:
Bob Schmahl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob Schmahl wrote:
Slew used to make $13.75 when he had a union job....
Slew made $9.00 per hour before he got fired.
Lying isn't something that someone does. Its who they are, and it's a character flaw.
Poor Boob, begging for a buggering ~! LMAOROTFU~!
Here ya go Slewsie, I will tell them who they are dealing with, and why YOU are the Champion!

(Share this with the "Folk" on your floor at the Asylum)

"Formidable Seattle Slewsie"

Our Champ is a World Class Stock Trader, A Brain Surgeon, A DOJO in the Sky Martial Artist, The Perfect Daughter, A Horse Whisperer, A Nobel Prize Winning Spell Checker, The Best Cellmate in the history of the Seattle West Insane Asylum, An Underwear Model with perfect legs, An Adviser to Kings, a Confidant of Presidents, and...... an all around well balanced person in spite of her superior talents.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Amused Slew wrote:
GOOD TIMES....trashy lies....
"I will be at Sea-Tac. I will be landing at 8:50 AM. I will be at the Hertz counter at 9:15 AM."
Too bad, we're talking TOTAL TAXES, unless you NEED to pretend income taxes are all we pay ???
Hey RETARD, I pay FAR MORE in INCOME and PAYROLL TAXES than I do in sales, sin, AND property taxes PUT TOGETHER.

If you are NOT paying INCOME TAXES AND COLLECTING TONS of ENTITLEMENTS, then you are a "taker", not a maker, and you are one of those who are rapidly tearing down this country.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
I provided links to the sources and they are not my data. I am not surprised that you can't actually counter it.
That's because he is too STOOPID to come up with an intelligent response.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>So, you agree they have NO money to pay ?? Nice, we settled this argument, must be paid by the rich, then.... Funny, they could have NO MONEY after paying taxes, in a normal human mind, DUMMY ~! LMAOROTFU~! Seems RawMoney has enough to open accounts around the planet, right putz ???
That's WHY you CUT their "entitlements", and if they want a better life, then they will begin to make better lifestyle decisions and learn to work HARDER and SMARTER to achieve the life that they desire. Like get off of the BOOZE and DOPE. Like not having kids that they cannot afford to raise properly. Like getting a good education instead of dropping out of high school. Like putting the video games down and learning how to break a SWEAT once in a while. Like not assaulting or burglarizing your fellow citizen...
ist

Duluth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Bridgework wrote:
CBO released a report this year "The Distribution of Household Income and Federal Taxes, 2008 and 2009" lists the top 20% of earners made 50% of all income, but pay 68% of all Federal taxes.
http://www.cbo.gov/publication/43373
Yet, inexplicably, the left says that top 20% is 'not paying their fair share'. Obama's whole campaign was based on this idiotic idea.

There is a dark blue cloud of stupidity in this country and its leading us to ruin.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at how many questions Slew has asked.
None from you, moron. All I ask for is proof, which you cannot provide... Poor moron..

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

The jackass that claims to be from Seattle is demanding proof from someone. Ironic, isn't it?
Robert

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Bob Schmahl wrote:
Wrong. It is about what is right and what is wrong.
And who died and made you the queen Bob? There already pay their fare share so the rest can pay nothing. When is it enough? I will answer for you. For the libs it will be enough when there is nothing left to take! It's funny when libs call capitalism greed. What do you call a government that want's to tax the rich at a much hire rate than the rest of the populous? It's called GREED Bob!!!!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
And who died and made you the queen Bob? There already pay their fare share so the rest can pay nothing. When is it enough? I will answer for you. For the libs it will be enough when there is nothing left to take! It's funny when libs call capitalism greed. What do you call a government that want's to tax the rich at a much hire rate than the rest of the populous? It's called GREED Bob!!!!
"What do you call a government that want's to tax the rich at a much hire rate than the rest of the populous?"

The Great Leader, The Son of Communists, The Divider-in-Chief, The Chicago Mobs Employee......Barry Soetoro calls this "Economic Patriotism".

Karl Marx called it what it is "Redistribution".

Barry's Baby Daddy did not have time to explain it to Barry before he moved on to his next Baby Mamma, but Bill Ayers and Rev Wright took Barry under their wing and taught him the finer points of Newspeak.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Smart Liberal wrote:
The jackass that claims to be from Seattle is demanding proof from someone. Ironic, isn't it?
It Hertz, we never met... Ironically, you're my fool, friend..... LMAOROTFU~!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>It Hertz, we never met... Ironically, you're my fool, friend..... LMAOROTFU~!
Here ya go Slewsie, I will tell them who they are dealing with, and why YOU are the Champion!

(Share this with the "Folk" on your floor at the Asylum)

"Formidable Seattle Slewsie"

Our Champ is a World Class Stock Trader, A Brain Surgeon, A DOJO in the Sky Martial Artist, The Perfect Daughter, A Horse Whisperer, A Nobel Prize Winning Spell Checker, The Best Cellmate in the history of the Seattle West Insane Asylum, An Underwear Model with perfect legs, An Adviser to Kings, a Confidant of Presidents, and...... an all around well balanced person in spite of her superior talents.
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Smart Liberal wrote:
Especially after I already provided proof and it made baseless claims to try and discredit that proof. Like anyone is going to take Slew's word over data from the IRS and CBO.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Who questioned the data, I questioned the interpretation, the reality of the poor having money to pay, and your obviously biased BOOB of an opinion...

Nice Alinski "trick" discredit the poster ....
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

They make more and it's kinda pointless to tax the poor, they have NO MONEY DUMMY ~! WHAT A FOOL ! LMAOROTFU~!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••