|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
As much as distance on the web... LMAOROTFU~! Poor fool, you write nonsense, if you can point to the rules restricting me to your crap, go ahead...
You seem to confuse your ability to post with if you should post on a forum dedicated to a local 1600 miles away. That this forum is on the WWW doesn't change that it is dedicated to a local 1600 miles from you.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

It's "dedicated" ??? Oh my, tell crassass.... LMAOROTFU~!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

So, you've posted repeated I'm 1,600 miles away, gonna offer proof or are you a POS liar ???? Oops ! TrashyLiar says I'm is St Paul, you claim to be able to pinpoint my location, one of you guys are LIARS ~!
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
So, you've posted repeated I'm 1,600 miles away, gonna offer proof or are you a POS liar ???? Oops ! TrashyLiar says I'm is St Paul, you claim to be able to pinpoint my location, one of you guys are LIARS ~!
You are asking me for proof that you are in the Seattle, WA area? Have you lost all semblance of reason?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Go ahead, prove the EXACTLY 1,600... Then we can proceed.
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Go ahead, prove the EXACTLY 1,600... Then we can proceed.
Is this now how you are trying to counter, that you are not exactly 1600 miles from Minneapolis?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Sorry, isn't that what YOU WROTE ???

Geez dude, you don't have to post THIS TRIPE, delete a few....

Not a man, has NONE of the normal characteristics...
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Son, you're irrelevant, dumb, and off point... The distance is immaterial, you're a POS hypocrite for pointing it out in ONLY my case, and the man in the moon can post here, if it exists.... Can I help you anymore, trollop ???
Bob Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

So any attention is what you crave - even if it's negative and you have no clue what the topic is?
Le Jumbo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Bob Schmahl wrote:
So any attention is what you crave - even if it's negative and you have no clue what the topic is?
That is exactly what that fool's game has been since day one. Why else would he chase after so many posters, commenting with gibberish that is meaningless, and then calling everyone else a liar. He/she/it is a very poor excuse for a human being.
Bridgework

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Poor people pay a higher percentage of their income in taxes than the rich do.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

I like how you missed the point, too bad you're losers, huh ??? Obama(X) Romney(_)!!!
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Bridgework wrote:
Do you think that you are some how insulting me by posting under that name?
Le Dumbo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Bridgework wrote:
I can't prove anything but I do know if I keep pulling the Hitler trick they taught me in Union Organizing Class that everyone will tire of arguing with me and then I win. You know the trick. The one where you tell a lie often enough, people will finally believe you.

"Sig Heil!" to my fellow union members.
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Son, you're irrelevant, dumb, and off point... The distance is immaterial, you're a POS hypocrite for pointing it out in ONLY my case, and the man in the moon can post here, if it exists.... Can I help you anymore, trollop ???
Pretend that people in WI or IA don't have an interest in the Twin Cities. Pretend that distance doesn't matter when commenting in a forum specifically dedicated to Minneapolis, MN.
Bridgework

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Le Dumbo wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't prove anything but I do know if I keep pulling the Hitler trick they taught me in Union Organizing Class that everyone will tire of arguing with me and then I win. You know the trick. The one where you tell a lie often enough, people will finally believe you.
"Sig Heil!" to my fellow union members.
That didn't work so well for Romney and the Republicans this year. I'd look for a new strategy, if I were you.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretend that people in WI or IA don't have an interest in the Twin Cities. Pretend that distance doesn't matter when commenting in a forum specifically dedicated to Minneapolis, MN.
Pretend you make the rules and Topix didn't already decide to allow cross posting to all areas...it's "working" well, hypocrite. LMAOROTFU~! Oddly, you argue a dumb point with me, wile TrashyLiar says I'm in St Paul. LMAOROTFU~! Hey, take a Rasmussen Poll, that's the "solution", right ?
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Pretend you make the rules and Topix didn't already decide to allow cross posting to all areas...it's "working" well, hypocrite. LMAOROTFU~! Oddly, you argue a dumb point with me, wile TrashyLiar says I'm in St Paul. LMAOROTFU~! Hey, take a Rasmussen Poll, that's the "solution", right ?
You don't understand the basic principle of not doing something just because you can do it. That is why you are a psychopath.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
That didn't work so well for Romney and the Republicans this year. I'd look for a new strategy, if I were you.
Here is what didn't work so well for Romney. He did not offer to buy off any group that would vote for him. He stood up and pretty much told the moocher class that their days of FREE STUFF were going to have to end.

As such, all of the moochers voted for the guy who said he would give them more FREE sh*t and make those evil rich people that work for a living pay for it.

51% of households pay nothing in Federal Income Tax. Obama won with 51% of the votes. Coincidence? Nope.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Bob Schmahl wrote:
The poor pay a much higher percentage of their income in total taxes than the rich.
Ah, NO, that's a LIE, pushed by the communists in this country.

If they pay NO INCOME or PAYROLL TAXES, how could they possibly pay a higher percentage than MOST of the RICH??

Are you taking into account all of the ENTITLEMENTS that these FREELOADERS ARE GETTING?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of167
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The truth about arab aggression against israel 44 min Captain Yesterday 17
Global cooling 'undeniable,' scientists say 1 hr Captain Yesterday 10
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr Mothra 31,843
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr EASTER 26,172
The Impeachment Delusion 5 hr Seattle Slime 9
Get away from the cities and all the crime 7 hr Bellweather 4
Springtime in Chicago 7 hr Bellweather 28
•••
•••