Winona Diocese Names 14 Priests Accused Of Abuse

Dec 16, 2013 Full story: CBS Local

The southeastern Minnesota diocese filed the list in Ramsey County District Court on Monday.

Full Story
Next

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Dec 16, 2013
Now list the names of the teachers, coaches, pastors and all the sickos who have abused children and are the worst of the worst criminals. Make sure their address locations are listed so family's can be aware of the danger to their children if these freaks live in their neighborhood. They all need to do prison time.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#2 Dec 16, 2013
Next wrote:
Now list the names of the teachers, coaches, pastors and all the sickos who have abused children and are the worst of the worst criminals. Make sure their address locations are listed so family's can be aware of the danger to their children if these freaks live in their neighborhood. They all need to do prison time.
While I agree with and understand your anger at the church for continuing to hide the true felons to save their reputation, keep in mind that the key word in that headline is, accused. Not convicted.
Laura

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Dec 16, 2013
I expect to see James Porter on a list. He lived in I think in Oakdale and I witnessed him inaction at Tball game at an Oakdale elem school.

He was standing in the middle of the group of young female players and was acting giddy. He then exited the area and backed his vehicle into another. It wasn't until later we became aware he was a priest/pervert.

He was convicted of some crime and served time. Fairly certian he was a priest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr harmonious 32,982
Canada at war with islam 4 hr Space ace 1
Obama Owns Ebola 6 hr Obama the best 42
Stop Buying Pharmaceutical Stock Folks 6 hr Obama the best 2
Ebola false flag 7 hr Gladius Machete 14
Denver Somali Girls Try to Join ISIS 9 hr cowboy chris 2
Where do you most obtain your news, particularl... 9 hr Zoey Jaja 1
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs