Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#1 Mar 5, 2013
Another drunk Mexican.

Detectives have identified a suspect in the hit-and-run deaths of a pregnant woman and her husband in Brooklyn and are actively searching for him, the NYPD said.

Police said they are searching for Julio Acevedo, 44. He had a DWI arrest in February, police said. Police believe he was behind the wheel of a BMW that slammed into a livery cab that was bringing the young couple to a hospital shortly after midnight Sunday.

Acevedo and one other man fled the BMW, police said.

The crash killed the couple and injured the livery cab, police said. The baby was delivered via cesarean section, but died Monday morning, according to a family spokesperson.

The baby and the parents will be buried Monday in Kiryas Joel cemetery. There will be no funeral service, according to Isaac Abraham, a family spokesperson.

Read more: http://www.myfoxny.com/story/21448862/expecta...
liBeRALs

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Mar 5, 2013
Still more racist crap from Crassus, the teen turdball that will say or do anything to get attention.

“I Want To Be Evil”

Since: Feb 13

I Wanna Be Bad

#3 Mar 5, 2013
liBeRALs wrote:
Still more racist crap from Crassus, the teen turdball that will say or do anything to get attention.
Telling the truth is not racist! If you lost 3 members of your family to an illegal criminal that should have been in prison, then deported, you would go postal! I would just blow the mofo away!
Why don't you go back to being a bemused horse or a bushwhacker, you're not fooling anyone!
liBeRALs

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Mar 5, 2013
1) It IS racist to only post crimes that are committed by minorities

2) There has been no determination that the driver was here illegally.

This makes you a racist, too.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#5 Mar 5, 2013
liBeRALs wrote:
We see you Slewsie.

Unlike Mommy we see what Uncle Daddy did to you. You are important and "special".(Maybe you can tone down your insertion of your Sexual Dysfunction into every post you reply too?)

We value your life, especially on Topix.

Please call me a drunk so that you can have real value as a poster.

Everybody love you Slewsie. You have so much to give mankind.

(By the way, I had to cut paste your quote. YOU are the ultimate manifestation of "Lifelong Learning")

"Ordinarily people live and learn"
Ralph

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Mar 5, 2013
Ban BMWs!!

Libertards solution to everything.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#7 Mar 5, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
Another drunk Mexican.
Detectives have identified a suspect in the hit-and-run deaths of a pregnant woman and her husband in Brooklyn and are actively searching for him, the NYPD said.
Police said they are searching for Julio Acevedo, 44. He had a DWI arrest in February, police said. Police believe he was behind the wheel of a BMW that slammed into a livery cab that was bringing the young couple to a hospital shortly after midnight Sunday.
Acevedo and one other man fled the BMW, police said.
The crash killed the couple and injured the livery cab, police said. The baby was delivered via cesarean section, but died Monday morning, according to a family spokesperson.
The baby and the parents will be buried Monday in Kiryas Joel cemetery. There will be no funeral service, according to Isaac Abraham, a family spokesperson.
Read more: http://www.myfoxny.com/story/21448862/expecta...
The issue is not the Killers race, the issue is the Boondoggle that We the People pay for, that is the Homeland Security Brownshirts of Amerika.

We gotta be over One Trillion Dollars spent in this Government Jobs Program. What do we get for our money?

Destruction of most Constitutional Protections, Illegal Aliens coddled as "Victims" because of the color of their skin, Military Armaments for Civilian Agencies, and Dead Babies that are killed in part because of our Government.

Some Muslim may,(will), at some time effectively assault our Homeland.

But, we pay a Robbers Wage to Government Employees to frisk Girls in Wheelchairs, Feel up Grandmas, and take Superman x-ray glasses pictures of our Women!

And Criminal Aliens get Our Great Messiah to sign off on not enforcing the Laws of our Nation, and making 1/3 of the Criminal Aliens destroying the "Rule of Law", "Legal" with the use of his "Royal Pen" in order to win a Political Contest in 2012!

BUT...the Sheeple say, Bahayahahahah!
liBeRALs

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Mar 5, 2013
1) I'm not Slew

2) You are a drunk (by your own admission)

3) There is something distinctly wrong with you that you need to insert sex into every discussion.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#9 Mar 5, 2013
liBeRALs wrote:
How do you know Crassus does not belong to a minority himself?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#10 Mar 5, 2013
liBeRALs wrote:
Iddit,

"committed by minorities"

As a Member in Good Standing with the Victim Sheeple, post stories that reveal your bigoted mindset.

Do you remember when stupidity became your life's main objective?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#11 Mar 5, 2013
liBeRALs wrote:
1) I'm not Slew
2) You are a drunk (by your own admission)
3) There is something distinctly wrong with you that you need to insert sex into every discussion.
YES YOU ARE SLEW!

Slew being the Universal Term for IDDIIOT!
liBeRALs

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Mar 5, 2013
You can't even SPELL 'idiot'.

Your rants are laughable.
Ralph

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Mar 5, 2013
liBeRALs wrote:
You can't even SPELL 'idiot'.
Your rants are laughable.
BLIND STARE..

Speeling error, OOOOOOOOOOOOO MAN...

What has the world come to?

Can't computers check spelling??

Junk post!!

You can do better.
liBeRALs

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Mar 5, 2013
How many times are you going to repeat the exact same post?

“I Want To Be Evil”

Since: Feb 13

I Wanna Be Bad

#15 Mar 5, 2013
liBeRALs wrote:
1) I'm not Slew this week!
How long has your Proxy Server from Seattle been banned? Good thing you have so many others. I notice that many of your more vile comments have also been deleted. Maybe you better tone it down a bit!
liBeRALs

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Mar 5, 2013
Miss Piggy Chops wrote:
<quoted text>
How long has your Proxy Server from Seattle been banned? Good thing you have so many others. I notice that many of your more vile comments have also been deleted. Maybe you better tone it down a bit!
Umm, I'm not Seattle Slew, not banned and not from Seattle.
Ralph

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Mar 5, 2013
Ban BMW's.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#18 Mar 5, 2013
Ralph wrote:
Ban BMW's.
A Mexican in a BMW? It must have been stolen.
digger

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Mar 5, 2013
liBeRALs wrote:
I don't know if he was here illegally, but here is what I have learned since the "accident".

The guy had a recent DWI/DUI. Good chance, given the current circumstances, that he was DRUNK this time TOO.

He also has a CONVICTION of MANSLAUGHTER, though I don't know a lot of the details.

To summarize, this guy is a SCUMBAG, whether he is here legally or NOT. If/when he is caught, he should NEVER be allowed to breathe FREE AIR again. If he is here ILLEGALLY, well, that's yet another REASON to give him LIFE IN PRISON. Those who are helping him evade justice should receive SEVERE PENALTIES as well.
Ralph

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Mar 5, 2013
digger wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if he was here illegally, but here is what I have learned since the "accident".
The guy had a recent DWI/DUI. Good chance, given the current circumstances, that he was DRUNK this time TOO.
He also has a CONVICTION of MANSLAUGHTER, though I don't know a lot of the details.
To summarize, this guy is a SCUMBAG, whether he is here legally or NOT. If/when he is caught, he should NEVER be allowed to breathe FREE AIR again. If he is here ILLEGALLY, well, that's yet another REASON to give him LIFE IN PRISON. Those who are helping him evade justice should receive SEVERE PENALTIES as well.
MAYBE now the Libertard judicial system will execute him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St. Paul Robber Shot! 11 min Tellitlikeitis 2
News Chemical-free swimming pool to open in North Mi... 13 min Tellitlikeitis 54
Pimples and white people 18 min Sangelia 26
Why Human Torch black? 1 hr FOVR 1
Dr. Walter James Palmer 1 hr mn cancer 11
Trump's endorses Palin? 3 hr FOVR 3
grossest thing ever 3 hr FOVR 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages