1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Apr 2, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I Want To Be Evil”

Since: Feb 13

I Wanna Be Bad

#1 Mar 19, 2013
In another scare tactic relating to the 'sequester,' Obama has now threatened to cancel the annual White House Easter Egg Hunt.
This has been happening on the White House lawn for more than a century, even during the great depression. And, really, how much can it cost? What a cheap, pathetic demagogue. Next time they tell you "it's for the children," blah, blah, blah.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#2 Mar 19, 2013
Good thing we have money available for aid to Pakistan.
Bus Driver

United States

#3 Mar 21, 2013
Miss Piggy Chops wrote:
In another scare tactic relating to the 'sequester,' Obama has now threatened to cancel the annual White House Easter Egg Hunt.
This has been happening on the White House lawn for more than a century, even during the great depression. And, really, how much can it cost? What a cheap, pathetic demagogue. Next time they tell you "it's for the children," blah, blah, blah.
You goings to easters egg hunts? You sick peoples. Do not reproduce please!
Not as Real

Ankeny, IA

#4 Mar 21, 2013
Last time some of the kids ripped up Michelle Obama's organic gardens, this was the perfect oppurtunity to see that it never happens again
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#5 Mar 21, 2013
The memo — which doesn’t actually say the White House is nixing the bunny fest, but just that it might do so at some point during the next couple of weeks —

Gee, we went from might, to will, and we have teabaggers to thank..... LMAOROTFU~!

What happened to the sequester has no effect ????
Blow Bags

Ankeny, IA

#6 Mar 21, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
The memo — which doesn’t actually say the White House is nixing the bunny fest, but just that it might do so at some point during the next couple of weeks —
Gee, we went from might, to will, and we have teabaggers to thank..... LMAOROTFU~!
Threating Liberals, better just give them what they want or they'll ruin some little kids easter
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#7 Mar 21, 2013
You wanted less taxes, so make up your mind.....

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#8 Mar 21, 2013
Actually, the Messiah is merely postponing the Easter Egg Hunt, he is not cancelling it.

Oh...and it will now be known as the annual Ramadan Egg Hunt.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#9 Mar 21, 2013
Actually, you're simply a little "man" with no life, loser....
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#10 Mar 21, 2013
So, 1 outta every 3 kids in the world is Chinese.

Almost 1/2 of Americans are minorities.

Half of Americans are overweight. Half are male...

USA scores the lowest in national average IQ among the developed countries of the world, at a national average score of 98.

Since TrashyLiar, IrishMN, Fred, Smart Liberal has 4 daughters, we can conclude 2 are dumb, fat, minority males, and the other 2 may be dumb females, although 1 should be deceased, at this time.....

I love teabagger "thinking"....
Irish MN

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Mar 21, 2013
Religious tolerance in the USA?

Not on my watch.

Truthful posting?

Not while I'm doing the typing biotch!!!
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#12 Mar 21, 2013
They can probably get a crack daddy bunny to show up for free. As long as he can do a little business on the side. Obuttmother needs to be a little more resourceful.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#13 Mar 21, 2013
Poor crapass, so much hate and so little life.....
Irish MN

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Mar 21, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
They can probably get a crack daddy bunny to show up for free. As long as he can do a little business on the side. Obuttmother needs to be a little more resourceful.
You seem to know something about crack dealers. Tell us more. Do you trade services for product?
CRASSUS

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Mar 21, 2013
Just leave the crack in my crack, daddy.
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#16 Mar 21, 2013
Rethuglicans hate little kids, the sequester needs to be stopped before our economy fails

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#17 Mar 22, 2013
Iowan wrote:
Rethuglicans hate little kids, the sequester needs to be stopped before our economy fails
Brilliant observation.

Did you know that the Sequester is a 2.2% cut in the growth of spending? It is not even a real spending cut since the government will spend more money this year then they did last, and more again next year than they are this year.

2.2%

If you really believe that a 2.2% cut in the growth of spending is going to cause the economy to fail, then you are too dumb to live. I have a bullet I happily will give to you so can avoid all of the painful times ahead.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#18 Mar 22, 2013
Irish MN wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to know something about crack dealers. Tell us more. Do you trade services for product?
Crack dealing is how most of Obamas peeps got their start. Like his good buddy Jay Z.
Irish MN

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Mar 22, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Crack dealing is how most of Obamas peeps got their start. Like his good buddy Jay Z.
A simple "yes" would have been fine. I'm already aware of your cultural bias.

“I Want To Be Evil”

Since: Feb 13

I Wanna Be Bad

#20 Mar 22, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Wow, a troll too ignorant to sensibly comment on a simple Easter Egg Hunt!! LOL
Have someone read the comment to ya, Slewzer, what part of "scare tactics" and "threatened" don't you understand? "Teabaggers" that's so funny and original. LMFAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men who don't like football 22 min Adrian P 8
The 1% Should Pay Their Fair Share in Taxes 39 min Go Blue Forever 33
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) 59 min Wannabe swpa guard 71
Happy Labor Day. Are Unions Dead? 1 hr Chuck 1
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 14 hr SpaceBlues 32,489
Obamacare More Unpopular Than Ever 18 hr Sadie 9
Obama: "no strategy" on Isis. 19 hr Wendall 12
•••
•••
•••