West Monroe, La

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Don't laugh, they actually advertise all those welfare programs on the TV, in 15 languages!

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
President Obama will embark on a new inititative. In order to equalize the Social programs supporting needy Americans there needs to be ONE WEB site to provide everything the needy must have to live a comfortable life.
Imagine having the same social programs available in every state of the union?
The needy could live in a comfortable climate year around. Just like the rich do. It isn't fair that some lucky rich Americans get to move south for the winter and north in the summer. Everyone should be able to live where they choose.
"It isn't fair that some lucky rich Americans get to move south for the winter and north in the summer. Everyone should be able to live where they choose."

Lucky? Yeah, right. Working hard in school, graduating, making intelligent decisions on life's choices, then working at a job and saving for years means you are lucky. Dumb azz.

Didn't you hear? You can live in any climate you wish. The only restrictions are self imposed.

But in the eyes of a dedicated Leftist, those that succeed through hard work are simply "lucky".
Rattler

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Working for the rewards of a good life is not an option of the dependent left, not for themselves nor for those they hope will give them the advantage of massive power through the vote. They will gladly beggar the national treasury and every dollar hat the industrious has gained thru hard work and reasonable decisions.
Quincy

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Hi guys, what are your thoughts on this:

I believe welfare does need to exist because there are some people that simply need help. I also believe that we are simply dealing with the symptoms and not the real issues. For example the lack of fathers and male figures in the lives of their family and young black youths seems to cause a downward spiral for the black community. What are your thoughts on the real issues that cause poverty in the black community?
goose

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Quincy wrote:
I believe welfare does need to exist because there are some people that simply need help. I also believe that we are simply dealing with the symptoms and not the real issues. For example the lack of fathers and male figures in the lives of their family and young black youths seems to cause a downward spiral for the black community. What are your thoughts on the real issues that cause poverty in the black community?
Good points Quincy however welfare is not just a Black issue! Your points are well taken regardless of color!
ist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Quincy wrote:
It sounds like an inferior race is trying desperately to kill itself off and people just won't let it.
FriedCeleb

Lake Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Quincy wrote:
Every black child should be given a football and a basketball at birth.

“A Frog's Worst Nightmare”

Since: Oct 13

West Monroe, La

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
All females should have a slutoff valve installed in their fallopien tubes prior to reaching childrearing age.
The valve can't be opened until they are married, over 21 years of age, and are holding a job for at least 2 years. I'm sure a biotech company can make one very quickly.
Hey, I bet you are a big hit with the ladies. Why not put them there "shutoff valves" on the fellers? They are often the worst offenders. Just look at that Adrian Peterson guy, and he's considered a big hero cause he can play football.
What really needs the shutoff valve is the Welfare System, which caused this whole mess in the first place.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: 2 Shootings In North Minneapolis As Pat... 1 hr Jerry Burnout 1
Vikings training camp 1 hr Jerry Burnout 14
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr sallygreen 26,195
Drop one word....add one word game 7 hr LOL 67
michele REFUSE to have sex with marcus 7 hr wearing the pants 1
African History Excluding Egypt 10 hr Seattle Slime 9
Obama administration on verge of collapse 10 hr Seattle Slime 53
•••
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs