Did the "Poles" on the Sun Flip recently?

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#1 Aug 16, 2013
The Bush Whacking Slewblomkin was just dominating the Thread List with all her Pearls of Wisdom 1/2 hour ago?

Was there a Solar Flare, or some other Lunar Event that caused the Slew to disappear?

25 Threads in 21 Minutes were All the Slew, All the Time, and now POOF!

Hummmmmmmmmm.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Aug 16, 2013
Consistent wrote:
The Bush Whacking Slewblomkin was just dominating the Thread List with all her Pearls of Wisdom 1/2 hour ago?
Was there a Solar Flare, or some other Lunar Event that caused the Slew to disappear?
25 Threads in 21 Minutes were All the Slew, All the Time, and now POOF!
Hummmmmmmmmm.
I hope so. I would like to have normal or at least close to normal conversations without the troll flinging the contents of it's diaper about.
John Lee Anonymous

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Aug 17, 2013
I wouldn't be surprised if some of the advertisers complained. Other posters have been reporting the Slewzer's comments for years, and more often than not the person complaining got deleted. The Original Registered Seattle Slew got banned for life for exposing the lies about 'Bushwhacker!'
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#10 Aug 17, 2013
John Lee Anonymous wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if some of the advertisers complained. Other posters have been reporting the Slewzer's comments for years, and more often than not the person complaining got deleted. The Original Registered Seattle Slew got banned for life for exposing the lies about 'Bushwhacker!'
Hummmmm

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#12 Aug 19, 2013
Still seeing a lot of negative "judge its" popping up. Honey slew slew is laying in the weeds somewhere, waiting to come out and spew nonsense and venom once more. Just like the last time he/she/it disappeared for a while. Not the number of posters on line has reduced dramatically. Makes one wonder just how many monikers that clown posted under on a given day. Can any browser have that many tabs open at one time?

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Aug 20, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
Still seeing a lot of negative "judge its" popping up. Honey slew slew is laying in the weeds somewhere, waiting to come out and spew nonsense and venom once more. Just like the last time he/she/it disappeared for a while. Not the number of posters on line has reduced dramatically. Makes one wonder just how many monikers that clown posted under on a given day. Can any browser have that many tabs open at one time?
I would have to say that the seattle troll was using at least three to seven different monikers every day.
I just checked my open office sheet I found out I have 76 of his alts recorded onto it. This does not include the ones from several months past.
CRASSUS

Canyon Country, CA

#16 Aug 20, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to say that the seattle troll was using at least three to seven different monikers every day.
I just checked my open office sheet I found out I have 76 of his alts recorded onto it. This does not include the ones from several months past.
Great investigative reporting, Sven4eyes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 43 min litesong 32,810
Ebola Spreads to Texas 1 hr Frank 28
al freakin tax cheater 1 hr Frank 4
Writer finds no mention of Christ in 126 histor... 9 hr Sangelia 8
St. Paul schools fall short on state proficienc... 9 hr LIbEralS 2
Mid Term elections 9 hr Zoey Jaja 9
Drop one word....add one word game 10 hr Doug77 133
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs