First Prev
of 2
Next Last
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#26 Jan 6, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
When you master commas, I'll consider words you can spell multiple ways... Poor moron...
Sure, just like you, right hypocrite ??? LMAOROTFU~
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sho...

shoe in

The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.
1.shoo-in
2.Sheni
3.showing
4.sheen
5.shine
6.Shona
7.shieling
8.Sheyenne
9.Shina
10.shiny
11.shinny
12.Shaoyang
13.Shillong
14.show-me
15.shalloon
16.Sholem
17.choline
18.shilling
19.Chao'an
20.shend

Good one mr low integrity poster. Another one, they just keep on adding to your future record.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#27 Jan 6, 2013
If you mean Guinness World Records, I see you're wrong, again... Good for you, at least you're establishing your legitimate claim to spamming stupid posts....

You should really work on that spelling, before you correct the spelling of others, ms. low integrity poster.

Say HELLO to the man of the house, your ex-wife......
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#28 Jan 6, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sho...
shoe in
The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.
1.shoo-in
2.Sheni
3.showing
4.sheen
5.shine
6.Shona
7.shieling
8.Sheyenne
9.Shina
10.shiny
11.shinny
12.Shaoyang
13.Shillong
14.show-me
15.shalloon
16.Sholem
17.choline
18.shilling
19.Chao'an
20.shend
Good one mr low integrity poster. Another one, they just keep on adding to your future record.
1. shoe in

Also spelt 'shoo in'. The converse of 'shoo away'.
Originally referred to a racehorse which only required minimum urging to finish first. Now relates to anything or anybody that is a foregone conclusion to win.

Gee, guess you're old and irrelevant too, today !!!
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#29 Jan 6, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>1. shoe in
Also spelt 'shoo in'. The converse of 'shoo away'.
Originally referred to a racehorse which only required minimum urging to finish first. Now relates to anything or anybody that is a foregone conclusion to win.
Gee, guess you're old and irrelevant too, today !!!
Provide your link or give it up mr low integrity poster. I provided mine showing the accepted spelling by Webster's to be "shoo-in". Either way, your correction of my spelling was wrong, as mine is perfectly acceptable. The only question here, mr low integrity poster, is if you get to save face by having a valid spelling of "shoo-in" when you corrected mine, or whether it was completely wrong and you are just completely incompetent as the director of spelling and punctuation for Topix.

I vote for the second option. You can add that reply to the tally for your submission to Guiness.
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

#30 Jan 6, 2013
You have an obsession with this outlet mall that is not healthy. I'd recommend seeking professional help as soon as possible.

No one in the Eagan community is opposed to the mall or the financing. Almost all think the mall will be an excellent addition to Eagan, spur further development in the area, and add significantly to the city tax base.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#31 Jan 6, 2013
Consistent wrote:
You have an obsession with this outlet mall that is not healthy. I'd recommend seeking professional help as soon as possible.
No one in the Eagan community is opposed to the mall or the financing. Almost all think the mall will be an excellent addition to Eagan, spur further development in the area, and add significantly to the city tax base.
Almost all think? Really? I would love to see your poll results that back up your assertion. I think it is just wild conjecture on your part, but feel free to show a study that supports your position.
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

#32 Jan 6, 2013
Eagan residents are extremely happy with the decision to acquire a blighted, empty shopping mall and replace it with a new outlet mall that will improve the beauty of the area as well as add jobs and tax base to Eagan.

Thank you, Eagan officials!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mall of America Protest 1 hr cantmakeitup 35
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr dont drink the ko... 33,491
The Mulim Triangle 3 hr Muslim Pilot 1
Thanks Obama for low gas pricex 3 hr Bob 14
N. Korea calls Obama a 'monkey' 8 hr Sunshine 7
Bruce Hartigan had a noble heart 9 hr Sunshine 2
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 12 hr American_Sons 22
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis