West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

I hate them and there oil and they are rethuglican shouldn't they be dying or something?
P C Free Zone

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Iowan wrote:
I hate them and there oil and they are rethuglican shouldn't they be dying or something?
North Dakota is doing well because their oil industry is attracting jobs, which leads to a need for housing, which leads to a building boom, which leads to more jobs. It's terrible, you should hate them.
There are hundreds of truckers who bought $20,000 worth of gloves from one store last winter, and they couldn't keep enough food in stock. They were struggling since they were off the main drag. But , big trucks can't get to the main drag so now they're the only place selling to the hundreds of truckers every month. Damn Rethuglicans!

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

P C Free Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
North Dakota is doing well because their oil industry is attracting jobs, which leads to a need for housing, which leads to a building boom, which leads to more jobs. It's terrible, you should hate them.
There are hundreds of truckers who bought $20,000 worth of gloves from one store last winter, and they couldn't keep enough food in stock. They were struggling since they were off the main drag. But , big trucks can't get to the main drag so now they're the only place selling to the hundreds of truckers every month. Damn Rethuglicans!
part of the fact that folks in ND tend to have the philosophy of hard work is best. considering many folks there are farmers and have learned that from cradle up. they are less likely to believe in the democrat's views of handouts are a right to have.
most folks in ND rarely take handouts. because it then becomes a debt owed to someone or something. and most folks in ND refuse to be in debt longer than one has to be.
before anyone slams me. remember that most of my family was born in ND. and many are still there. and we here of my family in Minnesota still hold to those views.
goose

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Iowan wrote:
You just can't stand it when people (especially when they are conservative)do well can you!
Bigot, Hater, Slime Ball!
liberal hate

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

goose wrote:
<quoted text>
You just can't stand it when people (especially when they are conservative)do well can you!
America, the country where you can still work hard and get ahead.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Iowan wrote:
My aren't you the inclusive bastion of tolerance.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

goose wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of doing well....

IMMERSION 1 Year Change:+141.40%

Oh, what a beautiful day !!!
P C Free Zone

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of doing well....
IMMERSION 1 Year Change:+141.40%
Oh, what a beautiful day !!!
Tell us about that 600 million dollar lottery you won, too.
We're waiting with baited breath, as always! LMFAO at internet liars.
1776 Defender

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
part of the fact that folks in ND tend to have the philosophy of hard work is best. considering many folks there are farmers and have learned that from cradle up. they are less likely to believe in the democrat's views of handouts are a right to have.
most folks in ND rarely take handouts. because it then becomes a debt owed to someone or something. and most folks in ND refuse to be in debt longer than one has to be.
before anyone slams me. remember that most of my family was born in ND. and many are still there. and we here of my family in Minnesota still hold to those views.
Exactly, they don't feel entitled to the government saving their @sses on a day in day out basis... It is the closest one can get to the good old days of the wild west... I too lived out in North Dakota once and I cherish those memories.... The liberal disease isn't end stage yet in that state (as for Minnesota you may be too far gone)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info