Piers Morgan blasts NRA ‘cowards’ for refusing interview

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Jan 16, 2013
NRA Carnage

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Piers Morgan blasts NRA ‘cowards’ for refusing interview

By Eric W. Dolan
Wednesday, January 16, 2013 17:52 EST

CNN host Piers Morgan continued to berate gun rights advocates on Wednesday, calling the NRA “cowards” on Twitter.

“I’ve repeatedly asked the @NRA leaders to come on my show, and they’ve repeatedly refused. Cowards, the lot of them,” the former British tabloid editor tweeted.

Morgan has been on a personal crusade against gun violence since the tragic mass shooting of 20 children in Newtown, Connecticut. He has frequently used his CNN show to call for more gun control laws and argued with gun rights advocates on Twitter. In December, he said the head of the Gun Owners of America (GOA), Larry Pratt, was an “unbelievably stupid man.”

His outspoken views have roused the ire of conservatives, many of whom signed a petition asking the White House to deport him “for his effort to undermine the Bill of Rights.” In an official statement, the White House said it had no plans to send Morgan back to the United Kingdom.

Read more: Raw Story
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/16/piers-m...
space ace

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Piers morgan is a redcoat usurper telling us what to do. This asshat got fired by the daily mirror in the uk for posting fake stories. He needs to go back to england and face his hacking scandal. He only pulls in 500,000 viewers a show. He's a loser con man and i'm glad jeremy clarkson punched him in the face. Alex jones should've bitch slapped him live on air.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

space ace wrote:
Piers morgan is a redcoat usurper telling us what to do. This asshat got fired by the daily mirror in the uk for posting fake stories. He needs to go back to england and face his hacking scandal. He only pulls in 500,000 viewers a show. He's a loser con man and i'm glad jeremy clarkson punched him in the face. Alex jones should've bitch slapped him live on air.
If you take your hands out of your pants, the shift key is under your "hand" pinky. LMAOROTFU~! Ps- Compared to ANYONE, you're truly impotent.
ist

Duluth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Who the hell is Piers Morgan? I think the NRA would probably come on a show that has some level of viewership. That show sounds like a spot on 'Good Morning San Diego'.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

ist wrote:
Who the hell is Piers Morgan? I think the NRA would probably come on a show that has some level of viewership. That show sounds like a spot on 'Good Morning San Diego'.
Great point. Why would anyone want to waste their time on a loser of a show like that? What do they have 6 or 7 viewers each week?

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

NRA Carnage wrote:
Piers Morgan blasts NRA ‘cowards’ for refusing interview
By Eric W. Dolan
Wednesday, January 16, 2013 17:52 EST
CNN host Piers Morgan continued to berate gun rights advocates on Wednesday, calling the NRA “cowards” on Twitter.
“I’ve repeatedly asked the @NRA leaders to come on my show, and they’ve repeatedly refused. Cowards, the lot of them,” the former British tabloid editor tweeted.
Morgan has been on a personal crusade against gun violence since the tragic mass shooting of 20 children in Newtown, Connecticut. He has frequently used his CNN show to call for more gun control laws and argued with gun rights advocates on Twitter. In December, he said the head of the Gun Owners of America (GOA), Larry Pratt, was an “unbelievably stupid man.”
His outspoken views have roused the ire of conservatives, many of whom signed a petition asking the White House to deport him “for his effort to undermine the Bill of Rights.” In an official statement, the White House said it had no plans to send Morgan back to the United Kingdom.
Read more: Raw Story
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/16/piers-m...
...first: morgan is in the u.s cause he can't stand england.(50% income tax,) crime rate is at 75% increase caus of gun bans, morgan lives in a armed guarded community, not a u.s citizen, and should be deported!!#2: if morgan went to england, he would not make enough to buy a coke, and fries....but, lives in the good old u.s.a., under the freedoms to run his mouth...#3: if the government takes just one admendment,(2nd), they will be able to take all of them! imagine another germany, russia, etc..#4: thru out history, when the gov, take the ability of the people to defend themselves, there is kaos, by the gov. killing millions!!#5: look at hitler, stalin, chi etc......you are stupid if you think the government has ANY SELF CONTROL!!!
Frank Horrigan

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Morgan does not want an interview. He wants somebody on who disagrees with him so he can talk over them. Who cares what he thinks about ANY topic if it is not about he UK? He can go back and face the music that he ran from, the chickenshit.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

3

Nice "spelling"... guns nuts, right ???
Noah Webster

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Amused Slew wrote:
Nice "spelling"... guns nuts, right ???
Do you mean like "orangutang"?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

9

8

7

What's your family have to do with the topic ??? Queer animal, aren't you ?? LMAOROTFU~!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••