Al Frankin remains the actual sexiest...

Al Frankin remains the actual sexiest man alive

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Lumber Jack

United States

#1 Nov 17, 2017
When you're as good looking as Al Frankin, you don't need to squeeze the TaTa's when she's asleep.
Libby

Hyden, KY

#2 Nov 17, 2017
True he nor Bernie has to.
cowboy chris

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Nov 18, 2017
Al Franken is the kind of Jew who brings store-bought Challah to Shabbat.
your name

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Nov 18, 2017
Jews are habitual criminals. Trump included.
Franken for President

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Nov 18, 2017
IF Al were the sexiest man alive he would have been attacked by the woman on the USO tour.

Al is nothing but a power hungry Jew who abuses his position.

OH YA his staff supports him and are saying he has NEVER crossed the line with them. That's because they are on payroll with Al. Would you cut off the branch that supports you?

Al is done.
cowboy chris

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Nov 19, 2017
your name wrote:
Jews are habitual criminals. Trump included.
Trump isn't Jewish and I have never been charged with a crime in my life: Shalom Shabbat!
Cat Fan

Hyden, KY

#7 Nov 19, 2017
He groped a woman and that's ok. He's smart enough he's good enough and dog gone it! People like him.
Minnesota miserable

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Nov 19, 2017
cowboy chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Trump isn't Jewish and I have never been charged with a crime in my life: Shalom Shabbat!
Birds of a feather, and Trump hangs with Jews. You know Jews got the bucks...
cadescove99

Wayne, PA

#9 Nov 19, 2017
cowboy chris wrote:
<quoted text>
In Medieval Europe, Jews were only allowed to work in certain trades, mostly in the finance industry. That‘s how they became rich. Also, because of their religious practices, they kept themselves and their homes much cleaner than everyone else. This is what spared them from the bubonic plague that swept much of Europe back then. I‘m not Jewish, BTW, I just can‘t stand antisemitism, blaming the plague, 9/11 and other things on Jews!
Cat Fan

Hyden, KY

#10 Nov 19, 2017
cadescove99 wrote:
<quoted text>

In Medieval Europe, Jews were only allowed to work in certain trades, mostly in the finance industry. That‘s how they became rich. Also, because of their religious practices, they kept themselves and their homes much cleaner than everyone else. This is what spared them from the bubonic plague that swept much of Europe back then. I‘m not Jewish, BTW, I just can‘t stand antisemitism, blaming the plague, 9/11 and other things on Jews!
I don't care for the muzzilims. I'm fine with Jewish people. I'm a Christian. My Savior came from Jewish lineage.
The Lumber Jack

United States

#11 Nov 19, 2017
Cat Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't care for the muzzilims. I'm fine with Jewish people. I'm a Christian. My Savior came from Jewish lineage.
The Jews are good at stacking bodies. We could hire them when we send the Moose Lumes to the camps.
The Lumber Jack

United States

#12 Nov 19, 2017
cadescove99 wrote:
<quoted text>

Good for you. You love the Anti-Trump Jews. The Jews are sick religious fanatics, just like the Moose Lumes. Get your head screwed on straight.
The Lumber Jack

United States

#13 Nov 19, 2017
Cat Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

Your savior? Who's that, Jew lover?
Minnesota miserable

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Nov 19, 2017
cadescove99 wrote:
<quoted text>

Ask Tweetden if Al has a clean mouth.

Jew Franken is a pig.

How about Wienstien? Another pig Jew.

I could make a very long list of pig Jews.
Cat Fan

Hyden, KY

#15 Nov 19, 2017
The Lumber Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Your savior? Who's that, Jew lover?
Jesus Christ. The Son of God.
cadescove99

Wayne, PA

#16 Nov 19, 2017
The Lumber Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you. You love the Anti-Trump Jews. The Jews are sick religious fanatics, just like the Moose Lumes. Get your head screwed on straight.
Once again, you‘ve made a baseless assumption about someone on this forum. Just because I don‘t go along with antisemitism doesn‘t mean I‘m not disgusted and dismayed that all too many Jewish people are democrats. I can‘t stand anyone who‘s the least bit against President Trump, Jewish or otherwise. That includes one of my husband‘s sisters. And my cousin up in New Jersey feels the same way. He‘s dropped a lot of his friends and “unfriended” over 100 people on facebook.
cadescove99

Wayne, PA

#17 Nov 19, 2017
Minnesota miserable wrote:
<quoted text>

Ask Tweetden if Al has a clean mouth.

Jew Franken is a pig.

How about Wienstien? Another pig Jew.

I could make a very long list of pig Jews.
Sure, some Jews, like any other group of people, ARE pigs. Including these people who hated Jews: Hitler and his followers, Saddam Hussein and the uncle who influenced him, most of the Palestinians and many Muslims. You really want to align yourself with that crowd in your hatred of Jews?
cadescove99

Wayne, PA

#18 Nov 19, 2017
Cat Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

He‘s my Savior, too! Since you username is Cat Fan, do you like cats?
The Lumber Jack

United States

#19 Nov 19, 2017
cadescove99 wrote:
<quoted text>

Once again, you‘ve made a baseless assumption about someone on this forum. Just because I don‘t go along with antisemitism doesn‘t mean I‘m not disgusted and dismayed that all too many Jewish people are democrats. I can‘t stand anyone who‘s the least bit against President Trump, Jewish or otherwise. That includes one of my husband‘s sisters. And my cousin up in New Jersey feels the same way. He‘s dropped a lot of his friends and “unfriended” over 100 people on facebook.
Really? I just read your sob story about the poor Jews, the poor Jews, the poor Jews.

"In Medieval Europe, Jews were only allowed to work in certain trades, mostly in the finance industry. That‘s how they became rich. Also, because of their religious practices, they kept themselves and their homes much cleaner than everyone else. This is what spared them from the bubonic plague that swept much of Europe back then. I‘m not Jewish, BTW, I just can‘t stand antisemitism, blaming the plague, 9/11 and other things on Jews!"

Antisemitism? Where exactly is that happening? Who's doing that? Spend some more time watching the Jewish owned History Channel.

Facts of Jewish Media Control
The largest media conglomerate today is Walt Disney Company, whose chairman and CEO, Michael Eisner, is a Jew. The Disney Empire, headed by a man described by one media analyst as a “control freak”, includes several television production companies (Walt Disney Television, Touchstone Television, Buena Vista Television), its own cable network with 14 million subscribers, and two video production companies. As for feature films, the Walt Disney Picture Group, headed by Joe Roth (also a Jew), includes Touchstone Pictures, Hollywood Pictures, and Caravan Pictures. Disney also owns Miramax Films, run by the Weinstein brothers. When the Disney Company was run by the Gentile Disney family prior to its takeover by Eisner in 1984, it epitomized wholesome, family entertainment. While it still holds the rights to Snow White, under Eisner, the company has expanded into the production of graphic sex and violence. In addition, it has 225 affiliated stations in the United States and is part owner of several European TV companies. ABC’s cable subsidiary, ESPN, is headed by president and CEO Steven Bornstein, a Jew.
The Lumber Jack

United States

#20 Nov 19, 2017
Cat Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

Any written proof of that? I mean, it sounds like a big deal. You'd think the Romans would have written something down about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News March for Our Lives bus tour comes to Minnesota 1 hr Get Out 85
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Big Al 40,702
News Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 7 hr Abe 27,276
News Al Jazeera comes to Minnesota to study anti-Mus... 11 hr Davycrockett 6
Trump nut job worshippers Thu Davycrockett 1
Dear moderater: why did you take down my post?? Thu Davycrockett 9
Sergeant trump? Thu Davycrockett 1

Minneapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages