Labor faces a moment of truth

As organized labor hails an unprecedented moment of unity playing out amid a sea of supporters marching in Madison, Wis., union officials elsewhere are quietly wringing their hands about the risks of a high-stakes and historic loss against Gov. Full Story
Obskeptic

Macomb, MI

#22673 Apr 20, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
"vut you already knew that"
Paint fumes "talking"... LMAOROFU~!
actually the v is right next to the b moron. Don't you ever get sick of being such a dick?
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

#22674 Apr 20, 2013
Actually, you made the stupid mistake, so I guess you're the lessor man, CONGRATS !! PS- Now find the shift, take a few days... F'n dumbass...
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

#22675 Apr 20, 2013
Pps- You wife like it... LMAOROTFU~
Bushwacked

Saint Paul, MN

#22676 Apr 20, 2013
Bushwacker wrote:
Actually, you made the stupid mistake, so I guess you're the lessor man, CONGRATS !! PS- Now find the shift, take a few days... F'n dumbass...
Is there any topic the Gay Slewsie from Seattle doesn't pretend to know about?
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

#22679 Apr 20, 2013
Bushwacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor buggered boi.... You're the pin cushion, look back...it's NOT ME.....neither.
Bushwacked

Saint Paul, MN

#22680 Apr 20, 2013
Bushwacker wrote:
<quoted text>Poor buggered boi.... You're the pin cushion, look back...it's NOT ME.....neither.
More blathering by the Gay Slewsie from Seattle.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#22681 Apr 20, 2013
Poor buggered boi.... You're the pin cushion, look back...it's NOT ME.....neither.
Bushwacked

Saint Paul, MN

#22682 Apr 20, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Gay Slewsie, why did you get fired from the Post Office?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#22683 Apr 20, 2013

Poor non-smarter cantgetitup.... More moronic mutterings....
drinK tHE hiVe

New York, NY

#22684 Apr 20, 2013
Of Course It Doesn't Matter Objectively - It's All Subjective...

Obskeptic

Macomb, MI

#22686 Apr 21, 2013
Bushwacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Is besteality the same as being just a regular "homo"? Dickwhacker is into German Shepards, not men. Also, could someone explain to me the deep seeded anger and hate that so many gays seem to embrace? I thought they were supposed to be gay.
Obskeptic

Macomb, MI

#22687 Apr 21, 2013
How are you dealing with the disappointment to discover the Boston terrorists ended up being more followers of Islam "Sheeple boy"? I know you were hoping it would be a white guy from the right that was hating on the president and the gun grabbers. Instead, it ended up being another one of those consumed by hate for others just like you. They were white though, so you can take some comfort and refuge in that point. So what Mosque is there up in Tawas WTS? Or is the only worshipping you do is when your on your knees testing that gag reflex five times a day?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#22689 Apr 21, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
How are you dealing with the disappointment to discover the Boston terrorists ended up being more followers of Islam "Sheeple boy"? I know you were hoping it would be a white guy from the right that was hating on the president and the gun grabbers. Instead, it ended up being another one of those consumed by hate for others just like you. They were white though, so you can take some comfort and refuge in that point. So what Mosque is there up in Tawas WTS? Or is the only worshipping you do is when your on your knees testing that gag reflex five times a day?
I don't need to classify to hate...LIKE YOU, to me they're unfortunate children..... PS- Misspelling worshiping, tells me you're an idiot who plays at adult/pious, PUTZ. Perhaps, they've both slept with your daughter, they're the right age, according to your system of hatred.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#22690 Apr 21, 2013
People of any religion can do harmful things. Timothy McVeigh was a non-Muslim WHITE guy, but you don’t hear people saying “Oh he was white. Figures.” Let’s not judge all Muslims by the actions of a few people.
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

#22691 Apr 21, 2013
Bushwacker wrote:
Pps- You wife like it... LMAOROTFU~
"Man" calling your wife a beast or German Shepard explains why she puts out for anyone.... Of course, in your "family", they take money from strangers, too.
Bushwacked

Saint Paul, MN

#22692 Apr 21, 2013
Three posts in a row. When no one talks to the Gay Slewsie from Seattle, she just keeps posting and arguing with herself.
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

#22693 Apr 21, 2013
Counted to 3 all by yourself ?? WOW !!!

You wish I was gay, BOTTOM !!!

Droll some more, moron... None of your pals are participating, because you picked a STOOPID POINT !!!! LMAOROFU~!

Americans are happy the bomber got caught BY THE POLICE !!!

Police (1)

Homeowner(run).
Bushwacked

Saint Paul, MN

#22694 Apr 21, 2013
The Gay Slewsie from Seattle is fired from the Post Office and comments on a thread about Labor. That's interesting.
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

#22695 Apr 21, 2013
You wish I was gay, BOTTOM !!!

More fired, moron ??? Eat more garbage, you're spewing spittle now...

Droll some more, moron... None of your pals are participating, because you picked a STOOPID POINT !!!! LMAOROFU~!

Americans are happy the bomber got caught BY THE POLICE !!!

Police (1)

Homeowner(run).
Bushwacked

Saint Paul, MN

#22696 Apr 21, 2013
Gay Slewsie speaks and everyone laughs at her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 cops dead THANKS LIBERALS! 3 hr Space ace 5
Dirty chat male to female 18 plus 12 hr Space ace 4
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 13 hr Sunshine 33,476
St. Anthony, Minnesota to Pay $200,000 to Settl... 15 hr Sunshine 2
Mall of America Protest 16 hr cowboy chris 17
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 18 hr American_Sons 14
Walker Wins Unions Lose (May '12) Fri LIbEralS 29
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web