Rap & Gay DON'T MIX
1776 Defender

Ankeny, IA

#1 May 1, 2013
Rap & Gay
Don't Mix
Snoop Lion believes homosexuality and rap music are like Lindsay Lohan and sobriety ... they just don't mix.

Snoop -- a known supporter of same-sex marriage in America -- was asked by The Guardian if Frank Ocean coming out last year would pave the way for other gay rappers.

Snoop said we shouldn't hold our breath, explaining "Frank Ocean ain't no rapper. He's a singer. It's acceptable in the singing world, but in the rap world I don't know if it will ever be acceptable because rap is so masculine."

He continues, "It's like a football team. You can't be in a locker room full of motherf----g tough-ass dudes, then all of a sudden say,'Hey, man, I like you.' You know, that's going to be tough."

But Snoop made it clear -- it's the nature of the biz, not him -- adding, "I don't have a problem with gay people. I got some gay homies."

Plus, we spoke to Snoop last week in L.A. about same-sex marriage. Here's what he had to say ...

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/07/snoop-lion-dogg...
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

---Even the nuts know this, so why can't the leftists oh yeah thats right they believe they're own bull since they've been brainwashed since day 1
1776 Defender

Ankeny, IA

#2 May 1, 2013
Ahem, I should have read this...... snoop dog is still a leftist lost cause attempting to use it's brain sad to look at really, kinda like slew trying to impede the inevitable
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#3 May 1, 2013
Of course, in the 2012 election, Snoop dog/ he supports Ron Paul–but only because he’s the only candidate who will legalize marijuana.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BLM urge rioting over OSU SHOOTING 8 hr LIbEralS 39
News Couple Charged In Fatal Shooting In North Minne... 16 hr Hunter 20
Obama & BLM mourn monstor Fidel Castro Wed Trump worst presi... 71
Child sex ring>Pizzagate>Clinton's>Obama's>FBI ... Wed Trump worst presi... 2
California Dems Block Gang Member Database Dec 6 TAAM 1
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) Dec 4 texas pete 628
Get Over It! Dec 3 Evil Roy Slade 10

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance