It's the Dream Act
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Jul 20, 2014
OBAMA Hid Huge Spike Of Families Crossing Border

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/18/white-house...

New data shows the White House has painted a false picture of the Central American migration by hiding a huge spike in “family units” who are illegally crossing the Texas border.

The data, which was dumped by the U.S. border patrol late Friday afternoon, shows that inflow of youths and children traveling without parents has doubled since 2013, to 57,525 in the nine months up to July 2014.

But the number of migrants who cross the border in so-called “family units” has spiked five-fold to 55,420, according to the border patrol’s data, which came out amid a storm of news about the shoot-down of a Malaysian aircraft in Ukraine, delays in failed U.S. nuke talks with Iran, and on Hamas’ continued war against Israel.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/18/white-house...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jul 20, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
OBAMA Hid Huge Spike Of Families Crossing Border
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/18/white-house...
New data shows the White House has painted a false picture of the Central American migration by hiding a huge spike in “family units” who are illegally crossing the Texas border.
The data, which was dumped by the U.S. border patrol late Friday afternoon, shows that inflow of youths and children traveling without parents has doubled since 2013, to 57,525 in the nine months up to July 2014.
But the number of migrants who cross the border in so-called “family units” has spiked five-fold to 55,420, according to the border patrol’s data, which came out amid a storm of news about the shoot-down of a Malaysian aircraft in Ukraine, delays in failed U.S. nuke talks with Iran, and on Hamas’ continued war against Israel.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/18/white-house...
Do you ever have a off day from your Reich wing fed BS ever? your hate and lies have all fail,which one of your hate cause have seceeded ? just tell us one thing or cause that you're been right about SL?
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jul 20, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever have a off day from your Reich wing fed BS ever? your hate and lies have all fail,which one of your hate cause have seceeded ? just tell us one thing or cause that you're been right about SL?
A day off? That is exactly what got this country in this horrible situation in the first place.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jul 20, 2014
Obama aides were warned of brewing border crisis a YEAR ago:

Nearly a year before President Obama declared a humanitarian crisis on the border, a team of experts arrived at the Fort Brown patrol station in Brownsville, Tex., and discovered a makeshift transportation depot for a deluge of foreign children.

Thirty Border Patrol agents were assigned in August 2013 to drive the children to off-site showers, wash their clothes and make them sandwiches. As soon as those children were placed in temporary shelters, more arrived. An average of 66 were apprehended each day on the border and more than 24,000 cycled through Texas patrol stations in 2013.

http://ncbsi.utep.edu/documents/UAC%20Project...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Jul 20, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
A day off? That is exactly what got this country in this horrible situation in the first place.
Stop deflecting and answer my question what right wing cause have you suceed in ?
Space Dunce

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jul 20, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Stop deflecting and answer my question what right wing cause have you suceed in ?
Successfully regurgitating lies and propaganda, duh.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Jul 21, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Stop deflecting and answer my question what right wing cause have you suceed in ?
Behghazi, IRS, foreign policy, the Dream Act, etc.
goose

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Jul 21, 2014
Space Dunce wrote:
<quoted text>
Successfully regurgitating lies and propaganda, duh.
That would be the left wing! duh!!
Huh

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Jul 21, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Behghazi, IRS, foreign policy, the Dream Act, etc.
You consider these right wing success stories? Strange.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Jul 21, 2014
What did the President know and when did he know it?

The Washington Post has a bombshell article out about how “top officials at the White House and the State Department had repeatedly been warned of the potential for a further explosion in the number of migrant children since the crisis began escalating two years ago.”

The White House didn’t want to deal with the issue bec...ause they were focused on Obama’s 2012 reelection and the push for amnesty, and this burgeoning crisis didn’t look good for the President politically. So they willfully ignored it and in fact actively stoked it when Obama issued his own version of the DREAM Act by executive fiat, which led the illegal immigrants to believe they would be granted amnesty.

Here are the two questions Congress needs to demand answers to: What did the President know and when did he know it?

You may recall that those questions were asked of another President who was also the subject of a Washington Post expose.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Jul 21, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
You consider these right wing success stories? Strange.
The question was what right wing cause have I succeed in. They are all valid issues that the left doesn't want to acknowledge. I'm just trying to make sure they aren't conveniently forgotten.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#12 Jul 21, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Stop deflecting and answer my question what right wing cause have you suceed in ?
You stop deflecting and start trying to actually refute the articles that Lib posts instead of accusing him of being a liar and a POS. Grow the f@$k up Red. You're as bad as that moron allegedly from Seattle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get rough & get tough 6 hr Waikiki murders 2
Don't talk to commies 12 hr Space ace 1
News From reissues to reunions: What Prince fans can... Mon @Real Kelly 3
#Dump Betsy Hodges! Apr 21 All libertards got 10
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Apr 21 UidiotRaceMakeWor... 36,891
Happy 420! Apr 20 TruDat 2
Fox news haha Apr 19 Davycrockett 1

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages