Light snow creates heavy backups

Light snow creates heavy backups

There are 9 comments on the Star Tribune story from Nov 12, 2012, titled Light snow creates heavy backups. In it, Star Tribune reports that:

Traffic jams continue on southbound 35W from Hwy. 280 to downtown Minneapolis, resulting from an earlier spin out involving a Metro Transit bus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Tribune.

“Haven't been free since 1776”

Since: Nov 12

International Falls, MN

#1 Nov 12, 2012
the left tends to get crazed very easy, they need perfect conditions or they revert to their incompetent ways
Billy Bigrigger

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Nov 12, 2012
I guess the liberals don't watch TV or listen to the radio. This snow was forecast three days ago. Maybe they need conservative "handlers" so they can do their job correctly.
1776 Defender

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Nov 12, 2012
Billy Bigrigger wrote:
I guess the liberals don't watch TV or listen to the radio. This snow was forecast three days ago. Maybe they need conservative "handlers" so they can do their job correctly.
No matter how much the warning they can't handle slick roads.

If you are talking about MnDOT, you are correct. The state of Minnesota/MnDOT is in firm control of mass transit pimps. And they will do anything to get commuters to ride a train or bus, even thou the busses were also stuck this morning.

With the DFL winning control of the legislature and goofy eyes you can forward to more push to mass transit. Note when there is a fender bender it takes up to an hour to clear the scene which of course stops traffic even more.

Time to EXIT Minnesota ASAP.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#4 Nov 12, 2012
See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya... Whatever would you whine and pass judgement on, without the city management to annoy ??? LMAOROFU~!

“Haven't been free since 1776”

Since: Nov 12

International Falls, MN

#5 Nov 12, 2012
People aren't this stupid in conservative Alaska or North Dakota
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Snow is white. It comes from above and tends to confuse the liberals.
1776 Defender

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Nov 12, 2012
1776 Defender wrote:
People aren't this stupid in conservative Alaska or North Dakota
Hey watch it you are talking about the "Brainpower State" MINNESOTA.
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#8 Nov 12, 2012
1776 Defender wrote:
People aren't this stupid in conservative Alaska or North Dakota
You forgot Iowa, oh wait my bad:(
Billy Bigrigger

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Nov 13, 2012
1776 Defender wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how much the warning they can't handle slick roads.
If you are talking about MnDOT, you are correct. The state of Minnesota/MnDOT is in firm control of mass transit pimps. And they will do anything to get commuters to ride a train or bus, even thou the busses were also stuck this morning.
With the DFL winning control of the legislature and goofy eyes you can forward to more push to mass transit. Note when there is a fender bender it takes up to an hour to clear the scene which of course stops traffic even more.
Time to EXIT Minnesota ASAP.
YES THEY CAN! But they have to be out there before or as it happens!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 14 min Defective 26,309
Rubio 29 min Space ace 7
Haha no moore pedophiles!! 40 min Space ace 19
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 14 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 37,509
Trump doesnt get it !! Thu Davycrockett 1
uss liberty, lavon affair (Jun '16) Thu The Cutter 8
Britain furious, Trump unapologetic as fallout ... Thu Davycrockett 23

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages