Controversial Call: Komen Cuts Ties With Planned Parenthood

Full story: CBS Local

MINNEAPOLIS - Politics before health: That's what a growing number of people say of the Susan G. Komen Foundation's decision to pull grant money from Planned Parenthood.
Comments
861 - 874 of 874 Comments Last updated Jul 4, 2013
First Prev
of 44
Next Last
Slews Mom

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Judged:

Slews Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I just knew my boy would make the big time eventually!
Correction:
I call it my boy simply because saying he/she/it all the time is embarassing.
Seatle SLEW

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Judged:

Slews Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction:
I call it my boy simply because saying he/she/it all the time is embarassing.
(embarrassing)If you spelled/punctuated better, would it make you hiring of illegal workers more American ?
Seattle Poo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Judged:

Seatle SLEW wrote:
<quoted text>(embarrassing)If you spelled/punctuated better, would it make you hiring of illegal workers more American ?
You do need to break once in awhile and take a shower. You stink.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Judged:

Seattle Poo wrote:
<quoted text>
You do need to break once in awhile and take a shower. You stink.
Comet and a Brillo Pad cannot clean her up. The filth is right to her core.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Judged:

Slews Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I just knew my boy would make the big time eventually!
This forum is hardly big time. The Skank is where she needs to be, In Seattle away from most of the mainstream world.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Judged:

Set the Hook, let em play, when they get tired, just real em in. Pacific Skank, like Asian Carp, are totally useless, garbage fish, used to fertilize the fields of North Dakota!!

“happy to be horny”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

If abortion is murder then I guess miscarriage is manslaughter, and oh dearie me if all human life is sacred we have to get those louts masturbating and picket every single state capital that endorses death sentances and every single army base with our " make war no more" signs and start protesting that the bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki represent the single bggest mass murders in the history of mankind.....but you won't, because your Christian and doing the "right" thing iterferes with making money..........
Internet Hypocrite

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

You do know that Komen re-instated their funding of Planned Parenthood, and the woman who wisely made the decision to cut ties with them was forced to resign.
Therefor, folks who are against redirecting money meant for Breast Cancer Services and Research to an Abortion Mill will not be sending any more money to Koman.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

PP does not tolerate freedom of religion.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
PP does not tolerate freedom of religion.
Meaning...WHAT, exactly?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

Komen has a specific purpose, that is the study and elimination of Breast Cancer, which happens in both men and women. PP has a single purpose that being pregnancy termination. This is what makes the leap to faith and the immortal soul.
The next sentence is only an argument.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
Komen has a specific purpose, that is the study and elimination of Breast Cancer, which happens in both men and women. PP has a single purpose that being pregnancy termination. This is what makes the leap to faith and the immortal soul.
very true.
http://ww5.komen.org/AboutUs/AboutUs.html Nancy G. Brinker promised her dying sister, Susan G. Komen, she would do everything in her power to end breast cancer forever. In 1982, that promise became Susan G. Komen for the Cure® and launched the global breast cancer movement. Today, Susan G. Komen is the boldest community fueling the best science and making the biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer.
........Since 1982, Komen has played a critical role in every major advance in the fight against breast cancer – transforming how the world talks about and treats this disease and helping to turn millions of breast cancer patients into breast cancer survivors. We are proud of our contribution to some real victories
Flip

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
PP does much more than terminate pregnancies.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Flip wrote:
PP does much more than terminate pregnancies.
Very true; PP also helps women get the reliable contraception they need to PREVENT unwanted pregnancies. A woman can't abort a pregnancy that doesn't exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 44
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis