Controversial Call: Komen Cuts Ties With Planned Parenthood

Full story: CBS Local 874
MINNEAPOLIS - Politics before health: That's what a growing number of people say of the Susan G. Komen Foundation's decision to pull grant money from Planned Parenthood. Full Story
First Prev
of 44
Next Last
Slews Mom

Fountain Hills, AZ

#895 Feb 10, 2012
Slews Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I just knew my boy would make the big time eventually!
Correction:
I call it my boy simply because saying he/she/it all the time is embarassing.
Seatle SLEW

Seattle, WA

#896 Feb 10, 2012
Slews Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction:
I call it my boy simply because saying he/she/it all the time is embarassing.
(embarrassing)If you spelled/punctuated better, would it make you hiring of illegal workers more American ?
Seattle Poo

Saint Paul, MN

#897 Feb 10, 2012
Seatle SLEW wrote:
<quoted text>(embarrassing)If you spelled/punctuated better, would it make you hiring of illegal workers more American ?
You do need to break once in awhile and take a shower. You stink.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#898 Feb 10, 2012
Seattle Poo wrote:
<quoted text>
You do need to break once in awhile and take a shower. You stink.
Comet and a Brillo Pad cannot clean her up. The filth is right to her core.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#899 Feb 10, 2012
Slews Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I just knew my boy would make the big time eventually!
This forum is hardly big time. The Skank is where she needs to be, In Seattle away from most of the mainstream world.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#901 Feb 10, 2012
Set the Hook, let em play, when they get tired, just real em in. Pacific Skank, like Asian Carp, are totally useless, garbage fish, used to fertilize the fields of North Dakota!!

“happy to be horny”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#905 Jun 26, 2012
If abortion is murder then I guess miscarriage is manslaughter, and oh dearie me if all human life is sacred we have to get those louts masturbating and picket every single state capital that endorses death sentances and every single army base with our " make war no more" signs and start protesting that the bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki represent the single bggest mass murders in the history of mankind.....but you won't, because your Christian and doing the "right" thing iterferes with making money..........
Internet Hypocrite

Minneapolis, MN

#906 Jun 26, 2012
You do know that Komen re-instated their funding of Planned Parenthood, and the woman who wisely made the decision to cut ties with them was forced to resign.
Therefor, folks who are against redirecting money meant for Breast Cancer Services and Research to an Abortion Mill will not be sending any more money to Koman.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#908 Jul 22, 2012
PP does not tolerate freedom of religion.
Ocean56

AOL

#909 Jul 23, 2012
RayOne wrote:
PP does not tolerate freedom of religion.
Meaning...WHAT, exactly?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#910 Jul 23, 2012
Komen has a specific purpose, that is the study and elimination of Breast Cancer, which happens in both men and women. PP has a single purpose that being pregnancy termination. This is what makes the leap to faith and the immortal soul.
The next sentence is only an argument.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#911 Jul 3, 2013
RayOne wrote:
Komen has a specific purpose, that is the study and elimination of Breast Cancer, which happens in both men and women. PP has a single purpose that being pregnancy termination. This is what makes the leap to faith and the immortal soul.
very true.
http://ww5.komen.org/AboutUs/AboutUs.html Nancy G. Brinker promised her dying sister, Susan G. Komen, she would do everything in her power to end breast cancer forever. In 1982, that promise became Susan G. Komen for the Cure® and launched the global breast cancer movement. Today, Susan G. Komen is the boldest community fueling the best science and making the biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer.
........Since 1982, Komen has played a critical role in every major advance in the fight against breast cancer – transforming how the world talks about and treats this disease and helping to turn millions of breast cancer patients into breast cancer survivors. We are proud of our contribution to some real victories
Flip

Saint Paul, MN

#913 Jul 3, 2013
RayOne wrote:
PP does much more than terminate pregnancies.
Ocean56

AOL

#914 Jul 4, 2013
Flip wrote:
PP does much more than terminate pregnancies.
Very true; PP also helps women get the reliable contraception they need to PREVENT unwanted pregnancies. A woman can't abort a pregnancy that doesn't exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 44
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary clinton "businesses dont create jobs" 47 min Huh 21
Want Affordable Care Act to work (Jan '14) 50 min LIbEralS 37
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 9 hr harmonious 33,096
Marcus, grow some balls... 14 hr God 1
America Deserves Hillary Clinton 18 hr Ebola Hussane Obama 1
The Liberal Ebola Nurse 18 hr Ebola Hussane Obama 1
Why Help The Africans? 18 hr Ebola Hussane Obama 1
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis People Search