Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jul 8, 2014
Wreck after wreck, cars keep hitting the Green Line LRT. The authorities keep writing tickets on the car drivers, not on the train driver.

One of the drivers hit it right on the head when she said: "you can't see the LRT control lights when turning left across the LRT tracks".

So the Green Line has a design flaw causing car crashes and the car drivers get tickets for hitting the blessed LRT cars.

What a phocking JOKE!!! 28 stops from Slum Paul to Muderapolis, 48 mins for the trip, hasn't made it yet. BILLION DOLLAR boondoggle. AND they planning another one, this time $1.7 BILLION DOLLARS!!

More companies leave Minnesota and the USA, keep building trains for a BILLION a pop.
Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jul 8, 2014
If you post it it's true? Hack typing isn't your thing. Maybe fishing for carp?
Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jul 9, 2014
But But But the Green Line is a success!!!

Libertards measure of success is it will only require a $40,000,000 subsidy from non-users in order to keep it running. I will NEVER ride the Green/Blue/Yellow/Pink(for the Gays) anywhere. Why should a non-user be forced to pay for any part of any LRT/Heavy Rail(North Star)?
LoserTheLib

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Jul 9, 2014
Bellweather wrote:
Why should a non-user be forced to pay for any part of any LRT/Heavy Rail(North Star)?
Because if we are ever to become a Socialist country the government needs to control the movements of the people.
Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jul 20, 2014
On average it's 67 mins from Mpls to St Paul on the "Green Line".

People are driving to MOA from WBL to park and ride the Blue Line into Mpls. JOKE!!!!!!

There is NO parking on the Green Line in St Paul so you can't use the Green Line as a park and ride into Mpls. JOKE!!!

All these LRT lines are used for is park and ride into Mpls/SlumPaul to avoid parking fees in the "cities". Of course Slum Paul has NO Parking!!

If ya don't understand the lunacy of LRT you are really STUPID!!!!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jul 20, 2014
Bellweather wrote:
On average it's 67 mins from Mpls to St Paul on the "Green Line".
People are driving to MOA from WBL to park and ride the Blue Line into Mpls. JOKE!!!!!!
There is NO parking on the Green Line in St Paul so you can't use the Green Line as a park and ride into Mpls. JOKE!!!
All these LRT lines are used for is park and ride into Mpls/SlumPaul to avoid parking fees in the "cities". Of course Slum Paul has NO Parking!!
If ya don't understand the lunacy of LRT you are really STUPID!!!!
You need to sober up,the Green line and the blue line are working just great for commuters,the twin cities are up in the 21st century,and can't change a darn thing,why do Baggers had change and progress? where are you from idiot?
Space Dunce

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Jul 20, 2014
We should just pave the entire metro and have cars driving where ever the constitution says they can, i.e. Anywhere! If you don't agree you're a commie!
Stud

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Aug 4, 2014
Space Dunce wrote:
We should just pave the entire metro and have cars driving where ever the constitution says they can, i.e. Anywhere! If you don't agree you're a commie!
All that is needed is adequate parking in Mpls and Slum Paul. Without that people from suburbs will drive twice as far as their destination in order to avoid downtown parking by using the LRT/park and ride. If you "think" the LRTs should be used as park and rides you are very ignorant. The idea behind LRT is to be able to get on it at your home and ride it to your destination. NOT drive your car twice as far and then ride the rail to save parking. The idea is to avoid the need to use a car.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 16 hr Actual Science 35,576
the NON affordable care act (Oct '13) 22 hr LIbEralS 280
Trump for President, He will win. watch Fri Cary Cottle 5
Review: MXT Associates (Aug '11) Aug 25 Sarah 10
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Aug 20 Phineas 523
Welcome To Minnesota Mr. Trump Aug 20 LIbEralS 3
News Prison sentence for notable defense attorney Sa... (May '11) Aug 19 Post them 19

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages