Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Will Not fly on a 787 wrote:
HOW can a person graduate HS and NOT be ready for college?
In some cases it's because the schools are too focused on "fluff" courses and not the basics like reading and writing, basic math and algebra, history, etc. In some cases it is because the parents are not engaged enough with their kids lives to pay attention to their school performance. In still other cases, the parents are always at odd with the school and teachers because their "precious snowflakes" can do no wrong.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Too focused on BS, like calling money "dojo dollars" ??? What a hypocritical fool...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
In some cases it's because the schools are too focused on "fluff" courses and not the basics like reading and writing, basic math and algebra, history, etc. In some cases it is because the parents are not engaged enough with their kids lives to pay attention to their school performance. In still other cases, the parents are always at odd with the school and teachers because their "precious snowflakes" can do no wrong.
Great observation. I have yet to meet a successful young person who doesn't credit his parents for their involvement in his/her education!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Anyone who was successful and "met" you, was amused.... LMAOROTFU~! Misspelling neither is a symptom...

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>Great observation. I have yet to meet a successful young person who doesn't credit his parents for their involvement in his/her education!
I failed to mention one more item. In some cases the kids are just not that bright.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Like you cowards, right ?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

I give you a stock tip at $4 & $6 it's now $10 and none of knows the companies' product...?? Allergic to fine things or simply broke losers ???
Will Not fly on a 787

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand in many cases the student does not perform because their parents really don't have a clue. Some parents set the bar for their kids as low as it can go, like telling their kids to graduate from school. Well we all know that would require "D" average.

However if a student knows they want to go to college they should know the course they need and the grades needed to be accepted to a college and graduate from same.

Anyone going for a college degree should be very aware os what it takes to get there and pass the grade.

BTW, their knowledge of college should include the cost of their desired college and how they will pay for it, not relying on the taxpayer to pay for THEIR education.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

I take it, you never tried college... because collages are beyond you....
Will Not fly on a 787

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Another Government FAILURE!!!

Schools..
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Another failure, spammers....
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking about mythical Dojo Dollars here. So it can be whatever the low information, no integrity poster wants it to be. But good luck trying to spend it at Cub Foods or your local car dealership. Maybe he/she/it can use it to gleefully pay taxes.
Or maybe, the money could be spent on a water and mold remediation in his mom's basement. Psychedelic reactions to different fungi could explain a lot of the slewchebag's postings.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Assuming you bought all the shares someone of your intelligence level could afford, that makes you worth at least $53.30.
Since you have none, according to your logic, you're as smart as nothing/zero.... Pretty dumb perspective, but it's YOURS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search