Second israeli citizen killed in Hama...

Second israeli citizen killed in Hamas rocket attack

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#1 Jul 19, 2014
A second israeli citizen has been killed from a Hamas rocket attack. Meanwhile the IDF continues to uncover terrorist tunnels leading into israel. 3 IDF soldiers have also been killed in a squirmish with Hamas trying to infiltrate israel to no avail. Keep it up israel!
Space Dunce

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jul 20, 2014
I'm looking for something to bag. Can you help?
Space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#3 Jul 20, 2014
Space Dunce wrote:
I'm looking for something to bag. Can you help?
Go bag groceries since that's the only job you are qualified for.
Space Dunce

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jul 20, 2014
Space ace wrote:
<quoted text> Go bag groceries since that's the only job you are qualified for.
However sad, it's your best comeback of the day. Bag me!
Redeemer Sanduske

Green Bay, WI

#5 Jul 20, 2014
Space Dunce wrote:
I'm looking for something to bag. Can you help?
What's wrong with my bag Dad??
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jul 25, 2014
Space ace wrote:
A second israeli citizen has been killed from a Hamas rocket attack. Meanwhile the IDF continues to uncover terrorist tunnels leading into israel. 3 IDF soldiers have also been killed in a squirmish with Hamas trying to infiltrate israel to no avail. Keep it up israel!
how many innocent children have been killed by Jewish state,not that you give a hoot?
Professor Krasys

Green Bay, WI

#7 Jul 25, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> how many innocent children have been killed by Jewish state,not that you give a hoot?
Not as many as you have mull lested.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Threads Gone I'm Gone 8 hr figgypops 5
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 13 hr WHAT 37,790
Liberals crying over trump comments again Wed God 38
Megyn Kelly's mysterious Olympics benching by N... Jan 16 Me Too 7
Libs behind Hawaii fake alert Jan 15 FBI Dirty - Trump... 11
Obama tries to suck up to Prince Harry Jan 15 Seattle Slew 70
Somalians at jimmy johns Jan 15 figgypops 5

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages