"Angry White Man", The Great Scandal DIVERSION, in practice.

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jun 12, 2013
Christingle Matthews

Grantsburg, WI

#1 Jun 12, 2013
If you are not angry about all of the High Crimes and Misdemeanors that have been going on for the past 5 years, under the Leadership of the Mannequin-in-Chief's Handlers, you are an Ididot,

If you are one of the Topix Sheeple here who relish your opportunity to post Talking Points directly from your Demokrat Plantation Masters in order to attempt a Re Direct, your stupidity has been well established years ago.

Your Messiah has Occupied the White House for 5 fauching years staying drunk and partying while his Handlers have methodically carried out some of the most heinous crimes in Amerikan History.....and all that you Sheeple got when the Awful Truth is no longer deniable.......

"Angry White Man!"
"Angry White Man!"
"Angry White Man!"

This is the same "nothing" you had when you were allowed to vote in My America and you chose the Criminal because he had shiny baubles that twinkled in your eye.

If you are not angry, regardless of your Melanin Level, you are a Fauching Iddiioot that needs to remove yourself from the Voter Rolls!
Real Con

Seattle, WA

#3 Jun 12, 2013
Hmmmm ?
consistent-
I have 4 children with my ex, and but for her Lesbian Mom, we would still be married....

IrishMN-
In my case, I have 4 daughters. I am thinking retirement by 85 might be achievable.

What about the drunk's moniker's posts strike you as similar ???

The moniker WHINER, has been playing games all along...

Well, being a drunk loser, WOULD BE HARD, right ??? RIGHT!!!

Poor CON/Trashy has 4 daughters, the loser doesn't even have manhood in his manhood... LMAOROTFu~! You can't MAKE IT UP !!!!!
Christingle Matthews

Grantsburg, WI

#5 Jun 12, 2013
Born Consistent wrote:
The only thing that I am angry at is right wing extremists like you attempting to manufacture scandals where there are none or where they don't even involve Obama.
The real scandal is the attempted destruction of America by a small group of right wing terrorists that the people keep voting against.
Bahayahahahyhhhh

Slurp that Kool Aid.....when the shatt storm clears, and the destruction is complete, be afraid, be VERY afraid. You Sheeple will suffer the most for what YOU have brought upon yourselves!
Christingle Matthews

Grantsburg, WI

#6 Jun 12, 2013
Born Consistent wrote:
The only thing that I am angry at is right wing extremists like you attempting to manufacture scandals where there are none or where they don't even involve Obama.
The real scandal is the attempted destruction of America by a small group of right wing terrorists that the people keep voting against.
Fauching Iiddiioott,

"where they don't even involve Obama"

PLEASE enlighten us as to which High Crimes and Misdemeanors infecting America as a result of the immorality and extra-constitutional actions of the Executive Branch, are not the responsibility or "don't even involve Obama" as the Mannequin-in-chief of the Executive Branch.

Gawd, please do not vote and do this to America again.

You Racists that voted for the Incompetent because of his Skin Color, need to be minimized and tested BEFORE "We the People" allow you the Privilege to vote ever again!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#7 Jun 12, 2013
Hmmmm ?
consistent-
I have 4 children with my ex, and but for her Lesbian Mom, we would still be married....

IrishMN-
In my case, I have 4 daughters. I am thinking retirement by 85 might be achievable.

Poor CON/Trashy has 4 daughters, the loser doesn't even have manhood in his manhood... LMAOROTFu~! You can't MAKE IT UP !!!!!
Bob

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Jun 12, 2013
Take it easy buddy. You're getting all worked up again. We don't want a repeat of last week's "episode". I'll send someone out to check on you later.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#9 Jun 12, 2013
Born Consistent wrote:
1. You are not intelligent enough to know what a right wing exremist is.
2. You are not intelligent enough to know what a left wing extremist is.
3. You are not intelligent enough to explain what the difference is between either of the above.

But you sure like to cut and paste, don't you?

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#12 Jun 12, 2013
Born Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
No - what is "a right wing exremist"?
In your eyes, it is anyone to the right politically of Abbie Hoffman.

And by you dodging the definition, you just showed that all three points I mentioned were accurate. Way to go, Dumbo Jr.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#13 Jun 12, 2013
Hmmmm ?

consistent-

IrishMN-Alinsky-Smart? Liberal

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dem senator claims male colleague told her: Don... 4 min John gotti 12
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 8 min James 51
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 57 min Brian_G 32,458
oh it smoking 1 hr cheeka21654 1
Cambridge Mace's Lane Middle School Teacher on ... 1 hr Delores 12
Abbott Northwestern Hospital any good? 6 hr Hybrid 15
Drop one word....add one word game 9 hr Silly times 83
•••
•••
•••